AVS Forum banner

PIXAR Screenplay slides for you all.

70K views 206 replies 94 participants last post by  gnolivos 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm a huge fan of Pixar films, so I decided it was time to put something together for Pixar movies...

I came up with 15 slides for each of the following movies... that is 15x16=240 slides total!

NOTE: I do not (and never will) accept donations of any kind for these slides. This is something I do for fun only.

Thanks Blipszyc for hosting these!

Here are a few screenshots.
EDIT: The slides are created in full 1920x1080, and created from scratch in Photoshop. They are extremely crisp and defined, and look gorgeous in hi resolution.

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, those are great... with a 4 year old and a 1 year old children, PIXAR is one of my favorite movie making companies now.

Question though, if your slides are available for download... how do you display them through a DVD player? Run them through a computer hooked up to the projector with PowerPoint? Just copy individual pics to a CD-RW or DVD-RW and just play with "repeat" on?

I was entertaining the idea of running them off a play list via my XBOX 360 that is connected to my HT via a wireless connector.

#3 ·
Personally, I run them on a picture frame located at the entrance of the theatre room. I aslo run them via the PS3 as a slideshow. You can burn to a CD or DVD, and have your regular DVD player handle it too... many options!

#4 ·
An XBOX 360 can show a CD/DVD full of jpgs as a slideshow, and it has a shuffle option which I find useful. I used it to great success with Steve Good's Coca-Cola slides, except that some of his come in question-answer pairs, so a purely random order doesn't work with those. Luckily I have an HTPC hooked up (just my way of getting a Blu-Ray player without spending more than $150 because I'm cheap like that), so I use that now instead.

I hope you find some hosting soon, because I would sure like to get a copy of those slides.

#7 ·
No problem. I'd love to get feedback from folks on the quality and content of these slides... I may dedicate some time to create more for the other movies (Nemo, etc) if there is interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary /forum/post/14300621

You rock thanks for these...

#8 ·
Added Finding Nemo to the original set. Re-download as necessary
Monsters Inc. will be next...!

#10 ·
Added Monsters Inc upon request to the original set. We have separate links for each set now. Download from first post and please enjoy.

#12 ·
Im doing the same!

I recommend setting your picture frame to FADE from one to another. It creates a great effect... you'll notice the PIXAR text is always in the same place, and makes for an interesting transition effect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsteph10 /forum/post/14314946

What great slides!

I have them running on repeat on a digital picture frame next to my media rack.

Thanks man!

#14 ·
#17 ·
You are right, that's very wrong
Im going to fix, for the purists like myself!

EDIT: Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zharkins /forum/post/14316854

I don't think Star War's is grammatically correct.

#18 ·
Sweet! I appreciate the effort. Will work great with MyPreMovie!

#20 ·
Added Ratatouille. We have separate links for each set now. We have 90 slides total now! Download from first post and please enjoy.

#22 ·
Oh, I see what you mean now... thanks for checking that. Indeed, it was a typo.... 2,000 it is, and I fixed it now, and re-uploaded that set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-bear88 /forum/post/14322826

Thanks, just checking, looks like there is an extra 0 on the slide

#23 ·
Added Toy Story 2. We have separate links for each set now. We have 105 slides total now! Download from first post and please enjoy.

NOTE: This will likely be the last set. Your feedback and comments are all I ask for!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.