Optimum's HD DVR - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-06-2009, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,

This is my time posting here so I hope this hasn't been asking for. Does anyone have the HD DVR for Optimum (or Cablevsion) and can give an opinion on it. I live in Central NJ and I am looking to upgrade but I not sure about the box. I can not afford the HD TiVo box and do not want the standard TiVo box. So can anyone give me a quick review on the box. I tried doing a search but came up empty. The box is the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD Digital Cable Box/DVR for Optimum iO (or Cablevsion) here in Central NJ

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-06-2009, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeRich79 View Post

Hello,

This is my time posting here so I hope this hasn't been asking for. Does anyone have the HD DVR for Optimum (or Cablevsion) and can give an opinion on it. I live in Central NJ and I am looking to upgrade but I not sure about the box. I can not afford the HD TiVo box and do not want the standard TiVo box. So can anyone give me a quick review on the box. I tried doing a search but came up empty. The box is the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD Digital Cable Box/DVR for Optimum iO (or Cablevsion) here in Central NJ

Thanks.

hey RR79

I am pleased with the HD DVR cablevision box. Most of the settings are easy to use and i love that i can schedule my weekly shows and sporting events in advance. The only down side so far i have encountered is that i wish the DVR had more memory for storing programs and better warning indicators when the memory or storage space is running low.
Reply Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page