HD Antenna rec. for Tivo HD - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-25-2009, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all, I'm finally retiring my series 1 and series 2 tivos because I'm getting rid of cable. I've taken the plunge and ordered a tivo hd that I plan to use 100% OTA via antenna. I live in NYC so my proximity to the broadcasts should be decent. I do have roof access but I'd prefer a small(ish) indoor antenna to grab my OTA HD. Does anyone have any experience with these devices? any recommendations? Especially if you live in the NYC area - what's working for you?

thanks!

I use TVnoos and so should you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-29-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnmnt View Post

Hi all, I'm finally retiring my series 1 and series 2 tivos because I'm getting rid of cable. I've taken the plunge and ordered a tivo hd that I plan to use 100% OTA via antenna. I live in NYC so my proximity to the broadcasts should be decent. I do have roof access but I'd prefer a small(ish) indoor antenna to grab my OTA HD. Does anyone have any experience with these devices? any recommendations? Especially if you live in the NYC area - what's working for you?

thanks!

Try this on your search through the internet. DB8 in the attic or DB2 on the roof at the Empire State Building.

Ray
post #3 of 3 Old 09-29-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnmnt View Post

thanks!

Try these sites:

http://www.erwincomputers.com/db8.html
http://www.erwincomputers.com/db2.html
Reply Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page