How to play XBOX 360, PS3, ect on laptop? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-02-2013, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here is what I am looking for and hoping someone has a solution/answer. Back in the PlayStation 2 days I had a USB ati all in wonder pro and was able to play my PlayStation 2 through it on my computer. I would simply just install it on my laptop, plug is the composite cable, and go from there. I am looking to do the same now but am looking for a card that either supports HDMI or component video (either is fine). I have been looking all over at tv tuner cards and capture cards but I do not know what to go with. I do not need to save any footage, I just need the video/audio to be displayed on my laptop with no lag so i can simply game on my console to my laptop. 720 is perfectly fine with me so I don't need one that is $150+. If you have any suggestions or experience with this please let me know.

Thanks

Jesse
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-22-2013, 01:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,

Not sure if I remember right but can't you just plug your XBox360 into your Laptop/PC via HDMI cable and the display shows on Laptop.

Obviously if you don't have a HDMI port on PC then you would need an adapter our use the DVI port with relevant cable if you have one.

Hope that might help although probably not what your after.
Reply Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page