Video Trim Software - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-09-2013, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello!

I have videos that are 5.1 sound and 1080i output. I was wondering if anyone can tell me which software is decent for trimming the beginning and end of the file but yet preserve the video and audio formats? I have a software package now, and when I trim the video it moves the audio to 2 channel and the video quality drops.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-11-2013, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by dl425272 View Post

Hello!

I have videos that are 5.1 sound and 1080i output. I was wondering if anyone can tell me which software is decent for trimming the beginning and end of the file but yet preserve the video and audio formats? I have a software package now, and when I trim the video it moves the audio to 2 channel and the video quality drops.

Thank you!

VideoReDo.

It is a great piece of software and can trim video or commercial from recorded streams. There are several versions of the software so I would suggest taking some time and reading the different capabilities of each version.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 Old 07-17-2013, 12:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 31
VideoReDo +1
post #4 of 4 Old 07-19-2013, 01:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Awesome, thank you! It looks like VideoReDo is the software I want. I'm doing a trial of it now and it's working great!
Reply Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page