E80H and me - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-10-2004, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've had my Panasonic E80H since last spring. It took me an inordinate amount of time to conquer the most basic stuff. I've never had such such difficulty with any other device in my entire life. I believe I can attribute it to the user's manual, which, to use a technical term, sucks. Anyway, I've been able to record stuff onto DVD-RAM from TiVo downloads. Then one day, I decided that I wanted to make a copy of one of these DVD's and give to a friend. So I connected up my elderly Sony DVD player (maybe 3 or 4 years old) to the input of the E80H, and pressed "play". After it seemed like the Sony was trying to make up it's mind, it finally declared......"NO DISC". It doesn't recognize the DVD-RAM format. So here's my question: Can I record the contents of the DVD-RAM disc onto the E80H harddrive? What I mean is popping the recorded disc into the E80H, and copying it's contents onto the E80H harddrive, and then inserting a fresh disc into the Panasonic DVR, and then burn a disc, which would be a copy of the original DVD-RAM disc. I hope this is comprehensible. Thanks for any help.

pjblevin
Closed Thread Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page