Recording Via FW with JVC DVHS & DCT6412_III - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-05-2006, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
Sundance's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 890
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am having trouble recording. I have the CC Moto DCT6212_III and I'm trying to record with a JVC HM-DH40000U. It records a black screen about 90% of the time and programing just fine the other 10% of the time. It's not consistent in that one time I try to record, it does fine and the next with no changes to setup it does not, just a black screen. It records just fine 100% of the time from my Samsung HD tuner with FW.

Is this a problem with the DTC6412 or the recorder? Anyone else having this problem or suggestions on getting recordings 100% of the time from the DTC6412?

Sundance is offline  
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off