Can't set up Pace TDC575D through Comcast...HELP!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-20-2007, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is my first time post on the boards guys, so I was wondering if you could help me. Im having trouble setting up my new standard definition dvr from comcast. Its the Pace TDC575D.

The problem is that when I hook everything up properly and power on my box, the front 3 led light light up. They are the POWER LED, ENVELOPE LED, and the REC1 LED. Ive set up another box in my other room without a single problem. But instead of the blue power led, I get these 3 led's lighting up one after the other. Ive tried calling Comcast (they are very rude by the way!) but they claim this has never happened to any of their customers before. I have repowered the box numerous time after 2min, 5min, and 10min pauses but with no luck. This picture is fine but the box will not boot up. Again, I set up an exact model no. box to my other room without a problem. Can anyone help? I only want to get a new box as a last resort.

Fausto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzamarripa View Post

This is my first time post on the boards guys, so I was wondering if you could help me. Im having trouble setting up my new standard definition dvr from comcast. Its the Pace TDC575D.

The problem is that when I hook everything up properly and power on my box, the front 3 led light light up. They are the POWER LED, ENVELOPE LED, and the REC1 LED. Ive set up another box in my other room without a single problem. But instead of the blue power led, I get these 3 led's lighting up one after the other. Ive tried calling Comcast (they are very rude by the way!) but they claim this has never happened to any of their customers before. I have repowered the box numerous time after 2min, 5min, and 10min pauses but with no luck. This picture is fine but the box will not boot up. Again, I set up an exact model no. box to my other room without a problem. Can anyone help? I only want to get a new box as a last resort.

Fausto

Try asking the question again on the Pace Vegas TDC575D thread
Lindend from Pace should be able to help you.
Good luck
Old 05-21-2007, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

I just got a new one today. Seems to work now. Thanks.