Pace TDC575D (aka Vegas) Release Notes Thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 06-24-2007, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This thread will only contain release notes for Pace TDC575D (aka Vegas) firmware releases.

Reminder: Please don't ask questions on this thread as it is strictly for release notes. General Vegas questions, or specific questions about releases can be posted on the Vegas Thread.

Linden
Pace Americas, Inc. (note the views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Pace).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-24-2007, 04:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Vegas Firmware release 9.24 contains a fix for trick functions on Analog/Digital Simulcast (ADS) channels first reported by peggypwr1.

As usual, I can't tell you when your particular provider will roll out or plans to roll out this release. However, I do know its already available at several sites.

Linden
Pace Americas, Inc. (note the views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Pace).
post #3 of 4 Old 07-12-2007, 08:53 PM

SD DVR's from Comcast.Aside from the isues of display, my tuners freeze if the buttons are pushed in too fast of a frequency.The only way to unfreeze them is to unplug the DVR and wait 10 seconds and plug it back in.The wait for the box to come back on is almost 3 min.This sometimes happens twice a day, if i'm not at work for 12+ hours.Sometimes i'm not sure if the box freezes with just one hit of the button.I had the HD Motorolla boxes for over a year and never had a problem.Is there a resolution to this.I've already returned one box and that is doing the same.Also, as for the setup/diagnostics, th power/select option doesn't work.The box is set for bypass....
post #4 of 4 Old 12-13-2007, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Vegas Firmware release 9.26 contains a fix for the VOD Reboot bug reported by fsisandy.

As usual, I can't tell you when your particular provider will roll out or plans to roll out this release. However, I do know its already available at many sites.

Linden
Reply Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page