Pace Tahoe TDC778X & Xantech IR Repeater - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-14-2007, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello...I am new to this forum and really excited to have found such a great resource. Please pardon my ignorance if this turns out to be a dumb question. I'm hoping one of you will be able to help you with this question.

I just got a Pace Tahoe TDC778X PVR and am trying to hook up a Xantech IR Repeater System. It's the "Dinky Link"..LCD-friendly version model 480-85. I'm not having any luck getting the IR repeater to operate the Pace box. I can see the IR emitter flashing, and the troubleshooting guide has isolated the problem to 1 of 2 causes. Either I don't have the emitter placed correctly over the Pace box's IR sensor or the carrier frequency needs to be adjusted. I thought I had the emitter located in the right spot...shined a flashlight on the unit's display and placed it over what I thought was the IR sensor. Is there somebody that can tell me where the sensor is for sure on this box or provide me with a link to the manual for this unit. (My cable company didn't have the manuals since the unit is so new and I can't find one on the Pace website.)

Secondly, is there anybody can tell me what the carrier frequency is for the remote for this unit? (This IR repeater system has an adjustable output frequency.)

Thanks for any help and advice,

Seth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-24-2008, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Seth - I'm having the same problem with a similar model Pace DVR. Did you get an answer ? Thanks -

Coker
Reply Digital Recorders (PVRs) General

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page