Just realised Verizon has improved the interface with their DVR - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 12-22-2007, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Since they completely changed the software for the FIOS box a few months back, operating the DVR hasn't been so much fun. But now I see they've changed a few things for the better. From the top of my head it's nice to see slow motion back in operation. The 'Remove' feature is one of the first options when you select a recorded show in stead of being at the very bottom.
There's more, but I don't recall what they are as I don't have the DVR in frony of me. I think page up/down working in the listing menu more so is one of them..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppopp View Post

Since they completely changed the software for the FIOS box a few months back, operating the DVR hasn't been so much fun. But now I see they've changed a few things for the better. From the top of my head it's nice to see slow motion back in operation. The 'Remove' feature is one of the first options when you select a recorded show in stead of being at the very bottom.
There's more, but I don't recall what they are as I don't have the DVR in frony of me. I think page up/down working in the listing menu more so is one of them..

Verizon continues to improve their software.

Another update to improve functionality and usability is expected next spring.