AVS Forum banner

New Sirius Lineup - Stiletto 2 Internet Radio Questions

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  akron05 
#1 ·
Recently, I noticed that my Stiletto 2 had a "channel update" when I was using it via satellite in my car.

Among others, I noticed the "decades" stations 60s Vibrations, Totally 70s, Big 80s, and The Pulse (90s) changed to 60s on 6, 70s on 7, etc like on XM. Does this mean that the Sirius and XM stations are identical for both Sirius and XM listeners now?

I also noticed that, for these new stations, I no longer had a station logo on my Stiletto's screen, just a blue Sirius logo. Will this update eventually and give me the logos? Is there something else I have to do? Or - since it's an XM thing, will I never have a logo for these new stations?

Then, today I used Internet Radio on my Stiletto. The stations haven't changed on here - is there something wrong or what? Channel 9 is still "The Pulse" as opposed to "90s on 9" like on Satellite.

What's going on here?

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll add one thing - in Internet Radio, when I select Channel 12, it says "The Bridge" but it's playing Linkin Park - so I presume that I am in fact getting the Pulse on this channel, but on Internet Radio, the logos and channel names haven't updated.

#3 ·
I don't have any help for you, but wanted to chime in with a "me too". Our Stiletto 2 is exhibiting the exact behavior you describe.

It has

ZAP: 2.0.4.64538r

Baseband: 00.14.94

Also, since the channel update it sometimes will not let me chose a channel unless I reboot it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.