AVS Forum banner

Does anyone speak english at Sirius customer support ???

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  davyo 
#1 ·
I had an issue with my Sirius radio a few days ago and needed to call tech support,, after being on hold for about 30 minutes I finnaly got a live person on the phone, his english was so bad I could hardly understand a word he was saying so after about 15 minutes of pure frustration I let him transfer me to sales as I figured it would be easier to just get a new receiver than dealing with the non-english speaking tech support,, he transfered me to sales,,,,,, after being on hold for another 30 minutes or so I gave up and hung up the phone.

Called sales the next day and after about 20 minutes got a live person on the phone, this sales person spoke even worse english than the guy at tech support the day before,, after another 15 ot 20 minutes on the phone with sales I again just gave up and hung-up the phone,,,, what a nightmare calling Sirius Customer Service.

I emailed their CS department to complain but Im sure I will get a standard form reply back from some-one else that does not speak english as well.

I do understand the whole sending jobs overseas (really hate companys that do that) but cant Sirius at least make an effort to hire people that can speak the english to were it can be kind of understood.

Cheers

Davyo

See less See more
#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo /forum/post/15239944

I had an issue with my Sirius radio a few days ago and needed to call tech support,, after being on hold for about 30 minutes I finnaly got a live person on the phone, his english was so bad I could hardly understand a word he was saying so after about 15 minutes of pure frustration I let him transfer me to sales as I figured it would be easier to just get a new receiver than dealing with the non-english speaking tech support,, he transfered me to sales,,,,,, after being on hold for another 30 minutes or so I gave up and hung up the phone.

Called sales the next day and after about 20 minutes got a live person on the phone, this sales person spoke even worse english than the guy at tech support the day before,, after another 15 ot 20 minutes on the phone with sales I again just gave up and hung-up the phone,,,, what a nightmare calling Sirius Customer Service.

I emailed their CS department to complain but Im sure I will get a standard form reply back from some-one else that does not speak english as well.

I do understand the whole sending jobs overseas (really hate companys that do that) but cant Sirius at least make an effort to hire people that can speak the english to were it can be kind of understood.

Cheers

Davyo

why spend two days calling sales. just go to BB or order one online.

#7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury /forum/post/15243309

why spend two days calling sales. just go to BB or order one online.

Had to talk to sales because tech support/CS said they were going to perhaps replace the radio that was not working.

Getting the radio replaced or a discounted new one required clearing it with the sales department.

Cheers

Davyo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.