Customer Service or Lack There Of... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 12-21-2011, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 117
I had to call into SiriusXM or whatever they are calling themselves today and it was one of the worst customer service calls I ever had to make. Each person kept transferring me to someone else in which I would have to explain the same thing over and over again. Even worse each one could barely speak english. And how long have they been merged (or Sirius bought out XM) because they are still having the best of channels for each provider. They are together but two separate companies. This will never work and it is no wonder their stock sucks. Needless to say I finally got a miracle and was transferred to the official "CANCEL" department where everything was fixed by an American. She apologized for the hour and a half ordeal. Just thankful I was driving for a long time and could work on this. I was so close to just deciding to cancel and use my iPhone and CDs. No wonder they can't keep subscribers... Geez!

For my latest Reviews and Stuff google -> Joe Rod Home Theater .Com
Check out my Dolby Atmos/Surround first take:
http://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homeste...=1409517748063
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 02:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have to call tomorrow and cancel 1 Sirius unit and dread it. They can't autobill me because I use a pre loaded Visa, but I still need to dump a radio in my truck, it isn't worth it for a 20 minute ride. We will be down to 1 of each for a while. I took the $150 fee and bought a new Sony HD radio with USB and aux in from Crutchfield for $139. I feel I made out better.

Dave
Old 12-27-2011, 04:40 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Made the dreaded call, only got "dropped" once and the total time was 30 minutes. They wanted to give me half off and 3 free months, but I have the new HD unit in my truck and am satisfied. The CSR pushed all kinds of promos and offers and was surprised that I wouldn't bite. When he offered a new unit that I could carry around in a boom box he didn't understand that I already have a unit that can be portable and am not paying for another. Oh well one down...

Dave
Old 01-15-2012, 10:21 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I use to think the call getting "accidentally" dropped was a myth. Until I got disconnected 3 different times (on 2 different days) when trying to cancel Sirius.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:36 PM

Liked: 10
maybe you guys need to educate your self first specially on the TERMS and CONDITIONS.the problem is you only insist on what you want and you dont know the process.most of the time subscribers call to ask for promos that is not really on the market.most of the time we give that to nice customers who are not stupid and arrogant..there are alot of americans who wanst to talk to american agent??talking about racism??maybe the reason why they choose FILIPINO agents is because the company knows that FILIPINOS have PATIENCE..have you tried to be an agent before??do u know how stupid and lazy and arrogant you are??
Old 02-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusxmgem View Post

maybe the reason why they choose FILIPINO agents is because the company knows that FILIPINOS have PATIENCE..

Um, wrong, it's because SiriusXM are greedy bastards and can get away with paying you a mere fraction of what they'd need to pay American workers.