Any deals to be had when adding a new vehicle to a sub? - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-10-2012, 10:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey fellow Sirius subs!! I just got a new truck that has a SiriusXM friendly stereo system.. I already have a stand alone sub (Sportster Relay) to Sirius that I've had for years and years.. (After tax it's like $49 every 3 months)

Has anyone had luck getting discounts on adding a car sub to an existing account, or are they gonna get me for full (well, $9.99/month) price? I've heard there similar to DirecTV, in if you tell em' your canceling they mysteriously find ways and incentives to keep you around..

Just never tried it with Sirius, or have much of a strategy to do so.. Any info, hints or tips you could offer will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Mick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-12-2012, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 58
If your old radio is active and both your old and new radios are Sirius, then there should be a small discount. However, you said you're paying $9.99 a month, which is the price for the "speciality" packages, not the full programming package, so I'm not sure if there's a discount there. And if your new radio is actually an XM radio, you may run into trouble getting a discount, but supposedly, Sirius XM has a cross-platform discount now.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-12-2012, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks RC5!! Im actually paying $49 every 3 months.. (Finding out now that Im one of the suckers actually paying full price..) lol.. But the 9.99 was just what I saw on their site, for adding an additional sub to an existing..

After doing some looking around, Im seeing that $77/year is pretty much the norm if you call and work with the retention dept.. So, I should be able to get BOTH subs for less than what Im paying now, for a single..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page