3 Month New Car SIRIUS Trial Subscription & Current Subscription - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-06-2013, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone,

If there was already a thread about this subject, I apologize. I'm wondering if anyone here has encountered my current situation. My current SIRIUS subscription is paid up to November 2013. I've been using a portable unit for my car and the SIRIUS smartphone app for when I'm at work. I just bought a new car this past Saturday that has the 3 month SIRIUS trial subscription. I no longer need my portable unit at all, which is fine because the wires would come loose every time I drove over a bump. I know that I can do a swap radio once the free trial is over for the new car and I'll be all set. I was just wondering that during this free trial period, is there anything I can do to save money or extend the term of my annual renewal since I won't be using this portable unit anymore? I would ask SIRIUS but wanted to ask on here first in case they didn't give me a straight answer. I'm assuming there's nothing I can do but just wanted to give it a shot in case someone knows something here.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-07-2013, 07:58 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
You could call them up and see if they'd deactivate your current portable unit and tack on the remaining annual subscription to your OEM tuner.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-09-2013, 12:56 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Call in and have your old radio cancelled. They will transfer the remaining subscription for what the unused time is worth to your new vehicle, & you can use that to pay for service on your new vehicle.
Reply XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page