Sirius in one, XM in another car - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-06-2014, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Sirius in one, XM in another car

I have lifetime Sirius in my main car. Recently, I leased a NISSAN LEAF which comes with XM(includes Stern) trial. Once the trial is over in a couple of months, I am sure they will call to extend me. What is the best strategy to get the best price for XM on the leaf? I have no intention of renewing at the regular price.

Should I negotiate a renewal on my XM as a new customer or as an existing customer where they add the XM radio to my existing Sirius account? I am hoping to keep threatening canceling and if they offer a cheap deal, I stay. And what kind of deals should I hold out for? Will they ever do the AOL thing and say "OK try it out for another 3 months for free".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-03-2015, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantar View Post
I have lifetime Sirius in my main car. Recently, I leased a NISSAN LEAF which comes with XM(includes Stern) trial. Once the trial is over in a couple of months, I am sure they will call to extend me. What is the best strategy to get the best price for XM on the leaf? I have no intention of renewing at the regular price.

Should I negotiate a renewal on my XM as a new customer or as an existing customer where they add the XM radio to my existing Sirius account? I am hoping to keep threatening canceling and if they offer a cheap deal, I stay. And what kind of deals should I hold out for? Will they ever do the AOL thing and say "OK try it out for another 3 months for free".
I have 2 one in car XM just put a sirrus in truck, if you haggle you can get the 30 for 6 month deal . Been playing this game for 3 years now , threat to cancel just before 6 months is up
post #3 of 3 Old 12-04-2015, 08:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked: 142
6 months for 24.99, I get this everytime I renew. Ive gotten this over the last 6 years...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page