Synchronizing streaming from two ipads help - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-15-2017, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Synchronizing streaming from two ipads help

Hi all,
A question about streaming from two ipads to two bluetooth speakers. The object was to play Sirius/Xm in two different rooms. Here is what I did. I Started up ipad #1 and logged into the Sirius/Xm app and streamed it through bluetooth speaker #1 . Then I took a second ipad #2 and bluetooth speaker #2 and did the same.
Even though both are logged in and streaming the same song from the same station, the timing of the song is off by a few seconds.
My question is there anyway to make the song playing in two streams sync up perfectly?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-17-2017, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by njscalzi View Post
Hi all,
A question about streaming from two ipads to two bluetooth speakers. The object was to play Sirius/Xm in two different rooms. Here is what I did. I Started up ipad #1 and logged into the Sirius/Xm app and streamed it through bluetooth speaker #1 . Then I took a second ipad #2 and bluetooth speaker #2 and did the same.
Even though both are logged in and streaming the same song from the same station, the timing of the song is off by a few seconds.
My question is there anyway to make the song playing in two streams sync up perfectly?

Thanks in advance.
Each stream is independent so it's going to be nearly impossible.

Living Room: Samsung 65" KS8000; Oppo 203; Denon x4200; Elac Unifi C5 Center; Elac Unifi F5 Front Left/Right; Elac B5's Rear Left/Right; SVS PB2000
Basement : Sony HW45ES; Denon x4300; SVS Ultra L/C/R; Prime Surrounds; Prime Elevation; Infinity in-Ceiling (7.1.4) Dual PSA V1500
post #3 of 3 Old 05-17-2017, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page