All Hail King Stern - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 05:23 AM
 
J.H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie845 View Post

Neither are NO WHERE near profitability. Where on Earth did you get that idea????

Both achieved positive cash flow the last quarter, but thats NOT profitability, thats not even close to profitability. Sirius alone is going to show about a 1.2 billion $ lose for 2006. Sirius is pushing for a merger because they won't turn a profit until at least 2010, and thats only if things go 'well'. And who knows if Sirius can hold on that long.




Rave, I've never denied Stern has brought Sirius a ton of subs. But at what cost? It looks like Sirius paid Stern about 380 million in 2006, add the NFL money, plus NBA, etc. and Sirius is paying out a ton of money for these contracts. 2006 was a disappointing year for both sat radio companies, the competition from Ipods, etc. is cutting into their subs big time.

Sirius expenses are huge, and they are no where near making a profit, plus their technology isn't as good as XM's. XM is getting killed in the retail market by Sirius, plus even though XM is in better shape financially they are far from being out of the woods.

If you look closely you can see why both companies want/need a merger.

Ya know you act like and try to convince everyone you are not partisan but its ********. Every chance you get you rip Sirius and rarely rip XM. So you are not equal in your assaults even though you clam to not care about either. There is no evidence at all the Sirius is pushing for a Merger for any reason. Everything is on there side as far programming goes. If anyone is begging for a merger its XM and those two losers O&A who have done nothing for XM. Also just declare your rooting for and probably subscribe to XM ok because your BS is showing.
J.H. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 06:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.H. View Post

Ya know you act like and try to convince everyone you are not partisan but its ********. Every chance you get you rip Sirius and rarely rip XM. So you are not equal in your assaults even though you clam to not care about either. There is no evidence at all the Sirius is pushing for a Merger for any reason. Everything is on there side as far programming goes. If anyone is begging for a merger its XM and those two losers O&A who have done nothing for XM. Also just declare your rooting for and probably subscribe to XM ok because your BS is showing.

J.H. as usual you're dead wrong, and it's amazing how you're wrong ALL THE TIME.

There's no evidence Sirius is pushing for a merger huh? Mel Karmazin, you remember him right? He's mentioned it time after time since LAST SUMMER. When the CEO mentions a merger every couple of weeks for months the best guess is he's interested in a merger.

And yes subscribe to XM, and no I've never ONCE listened to O&A, so please leave me out of this childish war you Stern and O&A fans get into every few weeks here.

In this very thread I said XM is getting killed in the retail market and not doing well financially either, and if you do a search you'll see I've ripped XM many times here. Especially concerning their spending practices. So you can put that BS away.

Awhile ago you wrote here that you don't care if Sirius ever makes money, as long as the stay in business so you can continue to hear Stern. That statement proves you have NO IDEA what the hell you're talking about, and your post today proves you haven't learned a thing.
barbie845 is offline  
post #93 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 07:37 AM
 
J.H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie845 View Post

J.H. as usual you're dead wrong, and it's amazing how you're wrong ALL THE TIME.

There's no evidence Sirius is pushing for a merger huh? Mel Karmazin, you remember him right? He's mentioned it time after time since LAST SUMMER. When the CEO mentions a merger every couple of weeks for months the best guess is he's interested in a merger.

And yes subscribe to XM, and no I've never ONCE listened to O&A, so please leave me out of this childish war you Stern and O&A fans get into every few weeks here.

In this very thread I said XM is getting killed in the retail market and not doing well financially either, and if you do a search you'll see I've ripped XM many times here. Especially concerning their spending practices. So you can put that BS away.

Awhile ago you wrote here that you don't care if Sirius ever makes money, as long as the stay in business so you can continue to hear Stern. That statement proves you have NO IDEA what the hell you're talking about, and your post today proves you haven't learned a thing.

You are dead wrong and its amazing how your aften you are wrong. just because Mel mentioned a merger a few times doesn't mean anything. It might have been to raise stock prices,might have been to tweak Xm and thier subs,it might have been to get the name Sirius in the headlines again. there is no evidence that Sirius serously pushed for any kind of merger. You are the BS artist here. There no evidence of any of this. You take pride in ripping Sirius more and thats the truth.
J.H. is offline  
post #94 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 08:25 AM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A few times huh? No evidence huh? From a week ago:

Sirius-XM merger makes sense
Sirius CEO Mel Karmazin reiterates that consolidation in the satellite radio industry could happen, defends Howard Stern bonus.
By Paul R. La Monica, CNNMoney.com editor at large
January 10 2007: 5:56 PM EST

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The chief executive officer of Sirius Satellite Radio told investors Wednesday that he would be open to a combination with his company's top rival, XM Satellite Radio.

Mel Karmazin, speaking at Citigroup's annual entertainment, media and telecommunications conference in Las Vegas, said that a merger between Sirius (Charts) and XM (Charts) could be in the best interests of both companies.

It's been a volatile year for shares of Sirius and XM, but both stocks have rallied recently on renewed hopes that the two will merge.
"One way you can create shareholder value is through consolidation, particularly in a fragmented industry like radio," he said. "Conceptually a deal makes sense and you could add value from synergies."

Speculation has run rampant on Wall Street about a possible deal, and that has helped to lift the stock prices of both companies in recent weeks. Shares of Sirius gained more than 7 percent Wednesday, while XM's stock rose more than 10 percent.
barbie845 is offline  
post #95 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 08:54 AM
 
J.H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie845 View Post

A few times huh? No evidence huh? From a week ago:

Sirius-XM merger makes sense
Sirius CEO Mel Karmazin reiterates that consolidation in the satellite radio industry could happen, defends Howard Stern bonus.
By Paul R. La Monica, CNNMoney.com editor at large
January 10 2007: 5:56 PM EST

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The chief executive officer of Sirius Satellite Radio told investors Wednesday that he would be open to a combination with his company's top rival, XM Satellite Radio.

Mel Karmazin, speaking at Citigroup's annual entertainment, media and telecommunications conference in Las Vegas, said that a merger between Sirius (Charts) and XM (Charts) could be in the best interests of both companies.

It's been a volatile year for shares of Sirius and XM, but both stocks have rallied recently on renewed hopes that the two will merge.
"One way you can create shareholder value is through consolidation, particularly in a fragmented industry like radio," he said. "Conceptually a deal makes sense and you could add value from synergies."

Speculation has run rampant on Wall Street about a possible deal, and that has helped to lift the stock prices of both companies in recent weeks. Shares of Sirius gained more than 7 percent Wednesday, while XM's stock rose more than 10 percent.

Thhis doesn't mean as you have mentioned that Mel is looking for a merger because they can't survive. Its just talk and who knows why their is talk. It doesn't mean Sirius is clamaring for a merger. Its just talk. You made it sound like Sirius can't survive and was in talk to give itself away to XM. Thats why you have credibility on this subject. just tell everyone you are an XM sub and move on.
J.H. is offline  
post #96 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 09:02 AM
 
J.H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
By the way i'm no apologist for Sirius I could care less about their financial situation other than them staying in business. I don't care what Stern makes,Mel makes or Marthe Stewert makes either. Sirius does have issues that bother me so I'm not going sit here tell you how great they are either. They have technology issues for sure. Drop outs are annoying and I get them. Sometimes the signal is not as strong as it should be. Sirius has problems but one of them is not contecnt or programming. Thats thier best weapon here because the two losers O&A do not compare to Howard Stern.
J.H. is offline  
post #97 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:


Thats why you have credibility on this subject

I know I have credibility on this issue because I'm speaking from facts, not blind loyalty..



Quote:


By the way i'm no apologist for Sirius I could care less about their financial situation other than them staying in business.

And on that note we'll let this subject drop...
barbie845 is offline  
post #98 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 11:28 AM
 
J.H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie845 View Post

I know I have credibility on this issue because I'm speaking from facts, not blind loyalty..





And on that note we'll let this subject drop...

Bling loyalty? Are you insane as well as a closet XM fan and sub? I just ripped them for thier awful technology and dropouts. You do not either know how to read and just won't read the posts. There still is no evidence that Mel was pushing for any real merger. It was just talk that had no teeth to it at all. They werent clamaring for any king of merger for fear they were going out of business as you have suggested. Who have 0 crediblility period. Now run along and listen to those two losers O&A on your nice new shiny XM radio and lifetime subscription that we all know you have!
J.H. is offline  
post #99 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Senior Member
 
xzitony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Who saw THIS coming!

xzitony is offline  
post #100 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 02:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzitony View Post

Who saw THIS coming!


I know, I know. Here I am warning other people about arguing with these lemming fans and then I argue instead. I need a drink, then a good beating for not taking my own advice...

For J.H.'s benefit...

Lemming: The act of following the crowd into an investment that will inevitably head for disaster.
barbie845 is offline  
post #101 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: howell,nj
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 101
J.H. I think your wrong about barbie845...she/he looks at sirius/xm from an investment point of view,while you or I look at it as great Radiowith almost 14 million subs....

there's a difference!


while I hardly ever agree with barbie845 I know exactly where he/she is coming from.the books don't look pretty and the price paid for talent was too steep.

that said,I feel both will survive and turn out to be great investments.

yes barbie845 HATES stern but NEVER trashed the fact what stern brings to the table,numbers....barbie845 only trashed the price paid for those numbers.....

Panasonic 65" plasma*

Denon 4520* 

PSB T45* PSB B15* PSB C60*

Dual PSA XS30* Dual PSA XS15se*

Squeezbox*

Niles ZR-6 6 Source, 6 room Audio Reciever*

mercury is offline  
post #102 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 03:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post

J.H. I think your wrong about barbie845...she/he looks at sirius/xm from an investment point of view,while you or I look at it as great Radiowith almost 20 million subs....

there's a difference!


while I hardly ever agree with barbie845 I know exactly where he/she is coming from.the books don't look pretty and the price paid for talent was too steep.

that said,I feel both will survive and turn out to be great investments.

yes barbie845 HATES stern but NEVER trashed the fact what stern brings to the table,numbers....barbie845 only trashed the price paid for those numbers.....

Merc. I am pleasantly surprised and I Thank You for the kind words.

And I too hope BOTH survive, I would absolutely hate to go back to FM radio. I do not hate Sirius, I never have and I NEVER EVER TRASHED Sirius programming. My God I've recommended Sirius to some who posted on this forum.. It's a fine service. Yes I have trashed Sirius's AND XM's financial's. And yes I think Sirius is on shakier ground than XM is right now, but I've never given XM's management a pass on their stupid moves, they don't deserve a pass.
barbie845 is offline  
post #103 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 04:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RAVEN56706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
Posts: 4,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mod please close this thread...... tired of this....

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS- New York Giants!!!

Gamertag: GENERAL CUPKAKE
RAVEN56706 is offline  
post #104 of 128 Old 01-20-2007, 04:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN56706 View Post

Mod please close this thread...... tired of this....

I'm sorry Raven, we should only discuss what YOU want to discuss from now on. My apologies.
barbie845 is offline  
post #105 of 128 Old 01-21-2007, 06:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RAVEN56706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
Posts: 4,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
no just saying it before it gets out of hand.

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS- New York Giants!!!

Gamertag: GENERAL CUPKAKE
RAVEN56706 is offline  
post #106 of 128 Old 01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Pat6366's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Easton, PA
Posts: 1,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN56706 View Post

what a noob.... note to self... i think fanboyism and threadcrapping isnt permitted. so please open up a O&A thread and praise your two gods...

Wake up, the starter of this thread, Merc, brought up O and A, so that opened it up for comment. And considering fanboyism, give me a break, look at the title of this thread, how much more of a fanboy could anyone be?
Now you want the thread closed? How about just not reading it.
Pat6366 is offline  
post #107 of 128 Old 01-21-2007, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: howell,nj
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat6366 View Post

Wake up, the starter of this thread, Merc, brought up O and A, so that opened it up for comment. And considering fanboyism, give me a break, look at the title of this thread, how much more of a fanboy could anyone be?
Now you want the thread closed? How about just not reading it.


Wrong Pat-

Barbie845 was the first to mention O&A by name(besides the article)...page 1.

and the title of this thread is the title of the article....Doh!

Panasonic 65" plasma*

Denon 4520* 

PSB T45* PSB B15* PSB C60*

Dual PSA XS30* Dual PSA XS15se*

Squeezbox*

Niles ZR-6 6 Source, 6 room Audio Reciever*

mercury is offline  
post #108 of 128 Old 01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well no actually Steelersrule was, then me, But in both cases there was no malicious intent involved, just a statement in passing. But if anyone starts a thread mentioning Stern, or O&A you can be sure a fight will break out. It's as certain as the sun rising tomorrow morning.
barbie845 is offline  
post #109 of 128 Old 01-21-2007, 06:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Pat6366's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Easton, PA
Posts: 1,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post

Wrong Pat-

Barbie845 was the first to mention O&A by name(besides the article)...page 1.

and the title of this thread is the title of the article....Doh!

Sorry, I should not have said "first". My point was it was your thread and you recently brought up O and A, so it would seem to be an open subject. As for the title, you're right, Doh! Oh well, jsut got back from China and am kinda jet lagged.
Pat6366 is offline  
post #110 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 06:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RAVEN56706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
Posts: 4,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
LOL.... you know what this is getting funny... continue

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS- New York Giants!!!

Gamertag: GENERAL CUPKAKE
RAVEN56706 is offline  
post #111 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 06:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
vitod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie845 View Post

Neither are NO WHERE near profitability. Where on Earth did you get that idea????

Both achieved positive cash flow the last quarter, but thats NOT profitability, thats not even close to profitability. Sirius alone is going to show about a 1.2 billion $ lose for 2006. Sirius is pushing for a merger because they won't turn a profit until at least 2010, and thats only if things go 'well'. And who knows if Sirius can hold on that long.




Rave, I've never denied Stern has brought Sirius a ton of subs. But at what cost? It looks like Sirius paid Stern about 380 million in 2006, add the NFL money, plus NBA, etc. and Sirius is paying out a ton of money for these contracts. 2006 was a disappointing year for both sat radio companies, the competition from Ipods, etc. is cutting into their subs big time.

Sirius expenses are huge, and they are no where near making a profit, plus their technology isn't as good as XM's. XM is getting killed in the retail market by Sirius, plus even though XM is in better shape financially they are far from being out of the woods.

If you look closely you can see why both companies want/need a merger.


In any business, money makes money. Sirius wants to invest as much as possible even at a loss. It may or not work. But if the plan goes all steam ahead, Sirius MAY win even without the merger. Time will tell.

Evil is Good
vitod is offline  
post #112 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 07:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
barbie845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitod View Post

In any business, money makes money. Sirius wants to invest as much as possible even at a loss. It may or not work. But if the plan goes all steam ahead, Sirius MAY win even without the merger. Time will tell.

Very true. But IMHO the business plan XM and Sirius have been following the past 2-3 years is the same business plan the dot com companies of the 90's used. And we all know what happened to 95% of the dot com companies. Again IMHO!!
barbie845 is offline  
post #113 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 07:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
vitod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,099
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie845 View Post

Very true. But IMHO the business plan XM and Sirius have been following the past 2-3 years is the same business plan the dot com companies of the 90's used. And we all know what happened to 95% of the dot com companies. Again IMHO!!

Your right, but dot com companies had no real value. A .com was VALUED at 1mill, but WORTH 2 cents.
Sirius and XM are REAL companies dooking it out for #1.

Evil is Good
vitod is offline  
post #114 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Member
 
incubus2828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
O&A blow.

STERN rocks.

BUBBA rocks.

FA-FA-FA-FERRALL rocks.

NFL rocks.

OCTANE rocks.

Get SIRIUS bitches!
incubus2828 is offline  
post #115 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 07:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Pat6366's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Easton, PA
Posts: 1,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus2828 View Post

O&A blow.

STERN rocks.

BUBBA rocks.

FA-FA-FA-FERRALL rocks.

NFL rocks.

OCTANE rocks.

Get SIRIUS bitches!

Careful, Raven will be all over you for "fanboyism". Oh wait, he agrees with you so it's probably okay.
Pat6366 is offline  
post #116 of 128 Old 01-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Senior Member
 
xzitony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus2828 View Post

O&A blow.

STERN rocks.

BUBBA rocks.

FA-FA-FA-FERRALL rocks.

NFL rocks.

OCTANE rocks.

Get SIRIUS bitches!

Wow, very well throught out. Good points. You are a true maven.
xzitony is offline  
post #117 of 128 Old 01-23-2007, 06:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RAVEN56706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
Posts: 4,671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat6366 View Post

Careful, Raven will be all over you for "fanboyism". Oh wait, he agrees with you so it's probably okay.


lol.... lets see praising howard stern and sirius in a thread that says "All Hail King Stern"


hmm...... now if this was an ALL Hail Xm or O&A..... would this be ok..... definitely not

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS- New York Giants!!!

Gamertag: GENERAL CUPKAKE
RAVEN56706 is offline  
post #118 of 128 Old 01-23-2007, 06:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Pat6366's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Easton, PA
Posts: 1,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I bet Incubus has all that written on every one of his school folders, as well as, the inside of his locker.
Pat6366 is offline  
post #119 of 128 Old 01-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Member
 
Zerohour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Do you see how good this thread got now? Now I can do something besides work.
Zerohour is offline  
post #120 of 128 Old 01-23-2007, 06:35 AM
Member
 
Zerohour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN56706 View Post

LOL.... you know what this is getting funny... continue


OMG I agree with raven. See how smart I am...I make my own entertainment.
Zerohour is offline  
Closed Thread XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off