Forum Jump: 

post #481 of 485 Old 06-22-2014, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod39 View Post
I have house and car XM,I pay $56 w/tx for both for 6 mos.Been doing this for several years.Just barter with the natives.
I know I can get a better price but then I would have to call more, once a year is enough for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 485 Old 06-28-2014, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Cool 062814 renewal

I just called and renewed two radios for 6 months @ $25 per radio. With taxes and fees it was about $30 each. It is a pain to call every 6 months but it beats paying the full price.
post #483 of 485 Old 07-07-2014, 08:07 AM

Liked: 0
We were just rebilled for Sirius service in both of our vehicles on two separate accounts, one for a full year and the other for 6 months. I called to cancel and get a refund, but was offered $20 (plus $2.50 royalty fee) for 5 months on each radio. They were also able to consolidate the accounts, which will make calling back in 5 months that much easier, plus refunded over $200.

I really did intend to cancel for a full refund, but $4.50 per month on each radio is a relatively reasonable price.
post #484 of 485 Old 07-15-2014, 07:18 PM

Liked: 10
07/15/14 RENEWAL

I was rebilled after my 5 month discount plan ($32) expired for one radio/vehicle on the XM Select plan. I been renewing with this plan for the past 2 years and decided to try for a discounted annual plan or just cancel. Just got tired of calling every 5 months and negotiating a renewal plan instead of termination.

I called Customer Service (866-635-2349) and I explained my situation (didn't want to pay over $100 a year), and requested cancellation. I was offered XM Select plan for $89 plus $11 royalty fee for one year. I accepted and now don't have to worry about this until next year. Thanks to this forum contributors for the information!
post #485 of 485 Old 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion-man View Post
^^^ Wishful thinking, good luck to you guys that got the renewal, I tried 4 times and still no luck. Mine was to expire last Friday, so tried getting them to cancel subscription before, placed on hold and got cut off. I still have service so I guess he never did it. I still haven't seen the charge show up on the card yet though. I'll be calling again today to see what I can get, totally prepared to cancel though, not worth it to me anymore.
I thought they left my service on then I found some my favorite music channels missing. I called back and they then gave me full service.

I'm also old school and use the got to cancel, it's just to expensive no more than i'm in the car. They let me have it at a nice discount. I forget the price though.
Reply XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page