sirius or xm car radio with bluetooth - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-17-2007, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I want to get satellite radio for my wifes car however I also want to get her bluetooth phone capabilities that work through the car speakers and is integrated with the existing steering wheel controls.
So are there any satellite radios that would fill both those requirements?
Thanks,

--Carlos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-19-2007, 07:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I did too and had the Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth for cellular phones installed at the same time just last month. Works great. Did not have it hooked up to the existing steering wheel controls as you want however, but it is mounted real close on the dash. The Sirius radio I bought was the Starmate 4, with a custom dash mount. Had a rebate on install and the radio both from Sirius that was ordered on-line. Wife wanted what I had from the factory on my new Nitro R/T on her Ford 06 Explorer. This after market install did the trick. Check both of them out, enjoy

PS Did not find any satellite radio available that had Bluetooth built-in as of now.

Samsung HL67A750 RPTV, TWO 2013 Hoppers w/Sling, OTA Digital Dongle, My Book Essential
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, ONKYO HT-S9100 THX speakers & ONKYO TX-NR616 A/V receiver, ONKYO DV-BD606 Blu-Ray Disc Player, Harmony ONE Remote, GOOGLE TV, w 4 other TV's (LCD & LED).
Reply XM and Sirius Satellite Radio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page