Magnavox 515 problem with time recording - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-31-2011, 06:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just purchased a new Magnavox 515 recorder from Walmart. I connected it with a new VISIO LCD TV thru an HDMI cable. Every thing seems to work fine except timer recording. I programmed several programs for timer recoding on HDD, kept the recorder on standby but nothing happens. I think I have followed the instructions correctly. Auto recording works fine.

Can some one help please!

Hem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-06-2011, 04:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Make sure your clock is set correctly. Be sure to verify the AM/PM setting and the date. When you have at least one timer recording set there will be a red clock icon lit on the front display. If the red clock icon is not lit the timer recording entry was not entered successfully. During the timer recording the red clock icon and a solid red dot icon will be lit on the front display.

The recorder does not need to be in standby for timer recordings to begin. If the recorder is already turned on and tuned to a channel different than the timer record channel, it will notify you a minute or so before the recording start time that the channel will change. At the recording start time the channel will then change and recording will begin. If in standby, the recorder turns on for the timer recording then turns off when complete.
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page