PART 2 -Having issues with your Panasonic DVD Recorder???---- (read)!! - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #61 of 73 Old 09-17-2014, 08:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickinct View Post
I left him e-mail message to contact me. thanks,
I have a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V with the familiar NoRead problem. I would like to get it repaired. I don't seem to be able to post messages, but would like to contact mickinct. If you stumble across this, could you please contact me.

Bob Greiner

Last edited by rcgrein; 09-17-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 73 Old 09-17-2014, 09:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcgrein View Post
I have a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V with the familiar NoRead problem. I would like to get it repaired. I don't seem to be able to post messages, but would like to contact mickinct. If you stumble across this, could you please contact me.

Bob Greiner
If you make a few more posts the restrictions go away. I do NOT recommend you post your e-mail address, or telephone number. It is a "relatively dangerous" thing to do.

Mike is usually very good about these things. Just yesterday I got a machine back from him, and it's running like it's brand new, not eight years old! I like the recorder, a lot, so it was definitely worth the cost of the repair. If it weren't for me being in CA and Mike being in CT, it would also be worth the price of shipping. That cross country, almost 2900 miles, gets a bit pricey.

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #63 of 73 Old 09-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post
If you make a few more posts the restrictions go away. I do NOT recommend you post your e-mail address, or telephone number. It is a "relatively dangerous" thing to do.

Mike is usually very good about these things. Just yesterday I got a machine back from him, and it's running like it's brand new, not eight years old! I like the recorder, a lot, so it was definitely worth the cost of the repair. If it weren't for me being in CA and Mike being in CT, it would also be worth the price of shipping. That cross country, almost 2900 miles, gets a bit pricey.
Spoke to Bob machine incoming for repair thanks Luke.

MickinCT
post #64 of 73 Old 09-17-2014, 04:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Mike, I have been making discs with that EH55 all day, and it has been working like new! Thank YOU for the service.

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #65 of 73 Old 09-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post
Mike, I have been making discs with that EH55 all day, and it has been working like new! Thank YOU for the service.
Your welcome anytime , that will give it a good workout.

MickinCT
post #66 of 73 Old 09-18-2014, 08:54 AM

Mike,

I attempted to send a pm to you. I am not sure if it went through. I am new to the forums and have not posted my required 15 posts to allow access to all members. Anyway, I have read nothing but good things about your services and I am hoping to acquire your assistance on my DMR-EH75V.

Greg
post #67 of 73 Old 09-18-2014, 09:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcarlisle3 View Post
Mike,

I attempted to send a pm to you. I am not sure if it went through. I am new to the forums and have not posted my required 15 posts to allow access to all members. Anyway, I have read nothing but good things about your services and I am hoping to acquire your assistance on my DMR-EH75V.

Greg
Hello member just sent you a PM.

MickinCT
post #68 of 73 Old 10-16-2014, 11:06 PM
sgz

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Sorry about this public post, but I also don't have enough posts to PM. mickinct, if you see this, could you please contact me? I have a Panasonic that I'd like repaired. Thanks
billmich likes this.
post #69 of 73 Old 10-17-2014, 04:05 PM

I also am new and can't send PMs. I have a Panasonic recorder that has the U61 error code. If possible, mickinct, could you PM me?

Thanks!

-John
post #70 of 73 Old 10-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudden0 View Post
I also am new and can't send PMs. I have a Panasonic recorder that has the U61 error code. If possible, mickinct, could you PM me?

Thanks!

-John
Hi John sent you PM.

MickinCT
post #71 of 73 Old 11-13-2014, 02:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Mike,

I only have 1 post and am unable to send you a PM. I have a Panasonic EZ28 DVD recorder that has stopped working, flashing rolling zeros along the display when I try to turn on the unit. It also displayed the dreaded U61 error code before this issue.

When you have a chance, please send me a PM so I can reply with a detailed explanation of the problem with a request for your repair services.

Thanks,
Burton
post #72 of 73 Old 11-16-2014, 07:50 AM

In the last couple of weeks I've had a number of problems with my unit. The main problem is that it freezes, typically when I'm watching something on the HDD. It then gets an error and reboots. mickinct, an you help me? If so, please send me a PM with contact info. I tried to send a PM, but the forum won't let me because I haven't posted enough as I just joined.
post #73 of 73 Old 11-16-2014, 08:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrogue View Post
In the last couple of weeks I've had a number of problems with my unit. The main problem is that it freezes, typically when I'm watching something on the HDD. It then gets an error and reboots. mickinct, an you help me? If so, please send me a PM with contact info. I tried to send a PM, but the forum won't let me because I haven't posted enough as I just joined.
sent member a PM thanks

MickinCT

Last edited by mickinct; 11-16-2014 at 08:54 AM.
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Panasonic

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page