toshiba dr430ku - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Video Components > DVD Recorders (Standard Def) > toshiba dr430ku

DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

jdihdelacruz's Avatar jdihdelacruz
08:26 AM Liked: 10
post #1 of 3
04-29-2013 | Posts: 1
I am trying to record some shows off my time warner cable box from hbo and showtime. everytime I try to record it tells me I am unable to record the shows. is there a way to make my dvd recorder record this show? I am new to all this so really have no clue of what to do. if anyone can assist me I would really appreciate it.
profhat's Avatar profhat
02:38 PM Liked: 17
post #2 of 3
04-29-2013 | Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdihdelacruz View Post

I am trying to record some shows off my time warner cable box from hbo and showtime. everytime I try to record it tells me I am unable to record the shows. is there a way to make my dvd recorder record this show? I am new to all this so really have no clue of what to do. if anyone can assist me I would really appreciate it.

Probably it is a Copy Protection Flag issue (A Greedywood/Cablecos thing). You will need to get a CP stripper, like the Video Filter, so Google Video Filter.
Church AV Guy's Avatar Church AV Guy
07:31 PM Liked: 57
post #3 of 3
04-29-2013 | Posts: 4,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdihdelacruz View Post

Exactly WHY are you unable to record the shows? Are you getting an error? What does it say exactly? We need a lot more specific information to really help you. At this point, with what little you have said, all we can do is guess at the problem.
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Subscribe to this Thread