Magnavox 535 all timers gone - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 07-09-2013, 05:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I went to watch a recording from last night on the Magnavox 535 and all the timers are gone! There were about 10. I added back a couple of timers and it still shows on the bottom 1/1? If this thing crapping out? I've only had it a couple of months. I have called Funai in the past and they told me if it's under warranty I have to send it back on my dime and it can be weeks before I can get it fixed and sent back... That is really bad customer service.so I don't even want to call them on this issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 137

Your "Timer Programming" menu will show page 1/1 until you fill up the 1st page (6 timers) then create a 7th timer to go to page 2/2.

Not sure why you lost your timers... normally only happens when there's a power outage over 1-2 hours, but then there will also be no clock. Check to see if you have a clock time. 

I wonder if you're confusing timers and titles since you said you went to watch a recorded program (title) and noticed your timers were gone, which are in a diff. menu.

post #3 of 3 Old 07-09-2013, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No I 'm not confusing them. I went to watch a title and it wasn't there. That's when I went to the timers to check and they were all gone, so if they were gone, there was no timer to record... This tells me that it happened before 12:00am... and no there was no power outage. My clocks were even blinking from power outage LOL This dvr is soooooooooooo slow to change channels anyway.
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Magnavox Hdd Dvr And Dvd Recorder With Digital Tuner 500gb
Gear in this thread - 500gb by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page