B&H recorder availability - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-10-2013, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 49
For two weeks at least, there have been five used )open box) DVD recorders, HE59/69s available from B&H. This is unusual, to say the least. Frequently, in the past, an open-box EH5x would last only a day or two before disappearing. All I can guess is, with jjeff and I out of the buying market because our needs have been completely filled, they are just not selling. biggrin.gif

Okay, no I don't think jjeff and I were the major purchasers of these machines, but it is a BIT suspicious.rolleyes.gif

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/659769/Panasonic_DMR_EH59GA_K_DMR_EH59GA_K_Multi_Zone_250GB_HDD_DVD.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/used/659768/Panasonic_DMR_EH69GA_K_DMR_EH69GA_K_Multi_Zone_320GB_HDD_DVD.html

The value is very good, IF you are in the market for one. I have purchased more than one used item from B&H and have always been completely satisfied.

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-10-2013, 06:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 83
I second Luke's endorsement of B&H, they are top rate and $250 is a steal for a DVDR the quality of the EH-59. The one thing I do find funny though is the price of their ES-18's, they are generally listed for $175 and don't last all that long, for the life of me I can't figure why someone would pay $175 for a HDD less DVDR when for $75 more they could get a 250GB model confused.gif
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Panasonic Dmr Eh59 250gb Hdd Multizone Dvd Recorder Pal
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page