Selling my Panasonic DMR-E75V - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 07-16-2013, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Selling my Panasonic DMR-E75V
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-DMR-E75V-VHS-DVD-Combo-Recorder-with-Remote-/290946872267?pt=DVD_Players_Recorders&hash=item43bdc8f3cb

It has been a lot of fun but I find my old E80 handles all of recording needs now.
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 02:17 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I don’t know what differences (if any) exist between the Panasonic DMR E75V and the Panasonic DMR EH75V. (Mine has the “H” included.)

But, just fwiw >

When I search on eBay for “Panasonic DMR EH75V” (with the “H” included), your listing does not show up in eBay’s search results list.

Also, when I search for “Panasonic DMR E75V” (with no “H”), your listing does indeed appear in the results, but some of the Panny DMR EH75Vs are then missing from that search result.

By no means am I an eBay expert, so I don’t know what (or if?) to advise. – Just thought I’d let you know that perhaps some of your target audience/market may not be seeing your listing.
post #3 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 02:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 99
The EH75v is a very highly sought after HDD VCR DVDR('06) while the E75v is a '04 VCR DVDR. The H means it has a HDD while the V indicated it has a VHS section.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1134909/panasonic-dvd-recorder-us-models-years-produced-and-features
post #4 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 04:16 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeff View Post

The EH75v is a very highly sought after HDD VCR DVDR('06) while the E75v is a '04 VCR DVDR. The H means it has a HDD while the V indicated it has a VHS section.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1134909/panasonic-dvd-recorder-us-models-years-produced-and-features

Got it!

At one time, I probably did know that, but had just forgotten. – His Panny and its model number both looked so much like mine that I just assumed his also had a hard drive.

I guess the bottom line is that the eBay search is working exactly as it should. – Sorry.

Thanks!
post #5 of 6 Old 07-18-2013, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
It is easy to tell the difference ,If it had a harddrive it would be up over 200$ now .
The E75 i am selling has no harddrive and is at one penny'
Joe:)
post #6 of 6 Old 07-18-2013, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 99
The E75v is quite unique in that it has dual displays, one for the DVD side and one for the VHS side, the only other combo(for sure Panasonic) that I'm aware of to have this very handy feature was the '05 ES-30v(which I have several).
To me the biggest drawback of the E75v is that being a '04 model, it lacks full D1 resolution LP, you can only get a little more than 2hrs of full D1/DVD. If one didn't care about this the E75v would be a great machine to convert VHS to DVD or if you only stuck with SP it would be a moot point.
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Remanufactured Panasonic Dmr E75vs Progressive Scan Dvd Recorder Vcr Combo