Attn Newbies: You Cannot Record in Hi-Def Resolution on Current DVD Recorders - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #271 of 585 Old 10-02-2007, 10:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelLAX View Post

Sorry, I got to this thread too late to influence your decision. I would have recommended the Panasonic DMR-EZ47VK. I have the two-year old version of this model, but its features now include:

VCR-DVD Recorder combo (one touch VHS->DVD conversions).

Excellent quality recording DVDs at the LP (4 hr) mode (500 lines vs. 250).

Upscaling DVD playback to 1080p - HDMI output.

Easy front panel set of connections (including S-Video) in addition to back panel.

Real-time variable bit-rate recording.

and now with additional features:

ATSC tuner (digital).

DivX playback.

For the price, I have been very happy with my machine, and I was not in the market to purchase a DVD recorder with Hard Disk. My DirecTV HD-DVR HR20-700 is a great companion piece to making recordings of HDTV content to DVD (and then using my computer to rip the DVDs for transfer to my Apple TV). Only for a few instances do I use my ADS Tech Instant DVD (for Mac) digitizer box to create MPEG-2 instead of the Panny DVD recorder (but the Panny is much more convenient): 1) in higher quality; 2) with better pre-record quality adjustments as a digitizer; and 3) to edit out content from within the program (such as commercials).

i just picked up what may be the current model.
dmr ez47v

the trouble i'm having is i'm trying to record from comcast moto dvr 6412 older model.
i can get the thing to be fine length wise but i cant get it to stretch the top and bottom to go all the way up or down.

looks squished.

i've tried every setting and combo of hdmi, s-vid to composite connections to no avail.

this is just doing pass through, not using the tuner.

i cant get the channels i need to record, using the tuner.
these channels being the dig hd channels such as tbs hd and comcast philly hd.

i know i cannot get actual hd i just want the wide screen version and not the standard(full) analog channels broadcast.

and i want the wide screen video broadcast to fill the screen(wide) and not have a squish from the top to bottom.
looks short and fat. thats what i dont want to see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 585 Old 10-03-2007, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 142
You do have your cablebox set to "TV type: 16:9" , right?

[I assume you know that from the Motorola cablebox's off mode you press the menu button to access this stuff.]

In A/V reproduction accuracy, there is no concept of "accounting for taste". We don't "pick" the level of bass any more than we get to pick the ending of a play. High fidelity is an unbiased, neutral, exact copy (or "reproduction") of the original source's tonal balance, timing, dynamics, etc..

post #273 of 585 Old 10-03-2007, 09:21 AM
AVS Special Member

yep did that. doesnt work.

its a problem with the dvd recorder. cant get around it.
post #274 of 585 Old 10-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by whotony View Post

yep did that. doesnt work.

its a problem with the dvd recorder. cant get around it.

I suspect that it is a problem with the cable box and not the DVD Recorder. Try bringing it over to a neighbor/friend's house who has a different setup (such as DirecTV, or get an updated box from Comcast) and see if it works on that platform...
post #275 of 585 Old 10-03-2007, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Another test you might try is attempting to record the signal from an external separate DVD player also set to 16:9 output. Of course commercial DVD movies have various forms of copy guard applied to them so you may have to use a DVD you've recorded with home camcorder content or maybe at least the menu of a normal movie DVD will pass, I'm not sure.

Also the 4:3 override setting in your cable box setup may come into play.
Good luck.

In A/V reproduction accuracy, there is no concept of "accounting for taste". We don't "pick" the level of bass any more than we get to pick the ending of a play. High fidelity is an unbiased, neutral, exact copy (or "reproduction") of the original source's tonal balance, timing, dynamics, etc..

post #276 of 585 Old 10-04-2007, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whotony View Post

....i can get the thing to be fine length wise but i cant get it to stretch the top and bottom to go all the way up or down.

looks squished......

.....and i want the wide screen video broadcast to fill the screen(wide) and not have a squish from the top to bottom.
looks short and fat. thats what i dont want to see.

This is a know issue if the Recorder does not have 'Component' input (no new models do anymore)

Look at this thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=775235

I included the attached pics that were posted in that thread, probably exactly what you are talking about
LL
LL
post #277 of 585 Old 10-04-2007, 07:32 AM
AVS Special Member

yep, pretty much.

essentially a wide screen non anamorphic dvd.

i can use the tv to zoom into the proper ar but doenst look to good.

oh well.
post #278 of 585 Old 10-04-2007, 08:13 AM

FYI, although this newbie didn't create a new post about this very issue when I started seeking info on it last week, I also did not see this particular STICKY/thread.

I found/posted on the thread I did wind up on - http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...php?p=11810723 - because of coming from a direct link from a google.com search (and that search including a particular DVD-recorder model).

Unfortunately, this model doesn't have component-IN, so I get to join the miriad of those that cannot get their 16:9 recordings from hd/dvr to DVD Recorder :/
post #279 of 585 Old 10-04-2007, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member

my dvd recorder has a digital qam tuner so i can record uncrypted dig hd signals in their native shape without needing to stretch or zoom znything.

the problem is most channels are coded or encrypted so you cant get them.

so when you record a wide a.r. program it is essentially the same as a non anamorphic dvd that will need to be zoomed by the tv.
post #280 of 585 Old 10-11-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squonk View Post

Beware the cheap DVD recorder brands, as many only have mono tuners and won't even record in stereo.

Is this still true with the newer models having built-in digital ATSC tuners?

I had an old LiteOn, and it was mono tuner. Now I have a cheapo Magnavox with digital tuner, and didn't even think to see if its mono or stereo (or hopefully DD5.1).

-John
post #281 of 585 Old 10-21-2007, 03:07 PM

I haven't posted in awhile. I have been using my DirecTV HR10-250 HD Tivo STBs to record both satellite HD and OTA HD programs to my Sony RDR-HR715 and GX300 DVD recorders using S-Video from the HR10-250. I set the HR10-250 to get an anamorphic video to record on on these DVD recorders. There are many posts in this forum as to how to do that. The DVDs that you record (N.B., 2 hours or less for the GX300 and 2.5 hours or less for the HR715) on these Sony DVD recorders will have the ifo flags set correctly and the burned DVD will play perfectly in Normal Mode on a 16:9 widescreen HD TVs and it will not be squeezed from the sides on a 4:3 SD TV.

I am thinking of getting the new DirecTV HR20-100, HR20-700 or HR21 DVRs and replacing the Tivo HR10-250 HD STBs but I am concerned that I will have problems recording anamorphic video to my Sony DVD recorders. I am concerned that the new non-Tivo manufactured DirecTV HD DVR STBs will not output an anamorphic signal on S-Video and I will get a letterbox image with bars all around when I burn a DVD and play it back on a 16:9 widescreen HD TV in Normal Mode. I know I can zoom the letterboxed image to fill the screen but it isn't as sharp as an anamorphic image.

Has anyone had experience burning anamorphic DVDs from the new DirecTV HR2-100, HR20-700 or HR21 HD DVRs?
post #282 of 585 Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 PM
AVS Special Member

You could search for an on-line owner's manual for one of them and see if it has the same output modes you've had success with on the older HR10-250. Good luck.

post #283 of 585 Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m. zillch View Post

You could search for an on-line owner's manual for one of them and see if it has the same output modes you've had success with on the older HR10-250. Goos luck.

I have the manuals but they are confusing as to what I can do with recording to my DVD recorders. There are a lot of people on this forum that record from the DirecTV HR10-250 HD STBs to the Sony DVD recorders I mentioned. I am hoping that someone here has done the same with the newer DirecTV HD DVRs.
post #284 of 585 Old 10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprest View Post

Has anyone had experience burning anamorphic DVDs from the new DirecTV HR2-100, HR20-700 or HR21 HD DVRs?

I have two DirecTiVo HD HR10-250s and two DirecTV HD HR20-700s. I find the situation of recording from the newer HR20-700 even better than the older model.

In the older model, you had to manually change the resolution to 480i so that you could get a video signal out of the S-Video port, and then you manually had to change it back to 1080i to watch it in that resolution on your HDTV after recording.

Now the HR20-700 outputs a video signal from all of the Video ports even when the HDMI is sending 1080i to the HDTV. I find that the video signal is anamorphic either when I record it to my Panny VHS/DVD Recorder (although I have to record it on a DVD-RW and use my computer to fix the aspect ratio setting on the resulting DVD-R) and on my ADS Tech Instant DVD (for Mac) MPEG-2 digitizer box (which I use when I want to edit down the resulting digitized content before I burn it to a DVD or convert it to H.264 for my Apple TV).

I am very happy now that I can DVD record (or digitize) all of the new 16x9 HD channels that DirecTV has to offer... Good luck!
post #285 of 585 Old 10-22-2007, 04:08 AM

Quote:

I have two DirecTiVo HD HR10-250s and two DirecTV HD HR20-700s. I find the situation of recording from the newer HR20-700 even better than the older model.

In the older model, you had to manually change the resolution to 480i so that you could get a video signal out of the S-Video port, and then you manually had to change it back to 1080i to watch it in that resolution on your HDTV after recording.

Now the HR20-700 outputs a video signal from all of the Video ports even when the HDMI is sending 1080i to the HDTV. I find that the video signal is anamorphic either when I record it to my Panny VHS/DVD Recorder (although I have to record it on a DVD-RW and use my computer to fix the aspect ratio setting on the resulting DVD-R) and on my ADS Tech Instant DVD (for Mac) MPEG-2 digitizer box (which I use when I want to edit down the resulting digitized content before I burn it to a DVD or convert it to H.264 for my Apple TV).

I am very happy now that I can DVD record (or digitize) all of the new 16x9 HD channels that DirecTV has to offer... Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. I like the fact that you don't have to change the resolution. You said: "I find that the video signal is anamorphic either when I record it to my Panny VHS/DVD Recorder (although I have to record it on a DVD-RW and use my computer to fix the aspect ratio setting on the resulting DVD-R)". I assume that you use ifoedit or something similar to change the aspect flags from 4:3 to 16:9. I also have a Panasonic DVD/HD recorder for which I have to do the same thing. The nice thing about the two Sony DVD recorders I listed is that you don't have to do that.

Anyone on the forum burning DVDs from the HR20 or HR21 to the Sony DVD recorders I listed?
post #286 of 585 Old 10-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I assume that you use ifoedit or something similar to change the aspect flags from 4:3 to 16:9.

I use MyDVDEdit on the Mac.
post #287 of 585 Old 10-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:

Anyone on the forum burning DVDs from the HR20 or HR21 to the Sony DVD recorders I listed?

I record from an HR20 to a Sony gx300. I think mine is a 100 not 700 tho.
What do you need to know? When The gx300 is set to record 16x9 in the record settings ~ It does create 16x9 discs via svid on dvd-rw.

I was a little confused if you wanted letterbox or not. It's 16x9... How is Anamorphic different?
Rob
post #288 of 585 Old 10-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Another feature of the newer HR20-700 that I forgot to mention, when recording SD 16x9 letterboxed content: Use the FORMAT button on the DirecTV remote to change the aspect ratio output to CROP. This, in effect, creates a zoom effect to fill the full screen with the wanted content and crops out the letterboxing.

Hence, when you record to a DVD and set the aspect ratio to 16x9, you will automatically get a full screen image from your DVD on a 16x9 TV and it will return to letterboxing when watched on a 4x3 TV.

Sure beats editing out the letterboxing!
post #289 of 585 Old 10-22-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikknightt View Post

I record from an HR20 to a Sony gx300. I think mine is a 100 not 700 tho.
What do you need to know? When The gx300 is set to record 16x9 in the record settings ~ It does create 16x9 discs via svid on dvd-rw.

I was a little confused if you wanted letterbox or not. It's 16x9... How is Anamorphic different?
Rob

No I do not want letter boxing. Please see my post #13 in this thread and I think that you will understand my question better. When I record a 16X9 HD program from an HD DVR to a DVD I want to get a DVD that plays back as a 16X9 widescreen picture (not letter boxed) on a widescreen TV and also plays back without distortion on a 4X3 SD TV.
post #290 of 585 Old 10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

When I record a 16X9 HD program from an HD DVR to a DVD I want to get a DVD that plays back as a 16X9 widescreen picture (not letter boxed) on a widescreen TV and also plays back without distortion on a 4X3 SD TV.

I'll try and check it for you.
However I don't see any other choice. If you want the new stations from Dtv you'll have to get an HR20. The HR10 didn't do what you wanted did it?
post #291 of 585 Old 10-23-2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:

I'll try and check it for you.
However I don't see any other choice. If you want the new stations from Dtv you'll have to get an HR20. The HR10 didn't do what you wanted did it?

Exactly! I want to get all the new HD channels that I can receive with the HR20 but I want to be able to burn the HD programs to a DVD with the quality I get with the HR10-250.

The other alternative is to go with a Tivo Series 3 on my Verizon FIOS service. However Verizon has not announced what HD channels that they will provide in the future.

Thanks for your help.
post #292 of 585 Old 10-25-2007, 02:35 AM

good deel sariiiiiiiiiiiiii
post #293 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 12:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Exactly! I want to get all the new HD channels that I can receive with the HR20 but I want to be able to burn the HD programs to a DVD with the quality I get with the HR10-250.

The other alternative is to go with a Tivo Series 3 on my Verizon FIOS service. However Verizon has not announced what HD channels that they will provide in the future.

If you want to be able to burn pristine HD recordings from cable channels to DVD, then the only choice you really have -- outside of an expensive Windows Media Center PC with CableCards -- is the TivoHD / Series3 with Verizon FiOS.

The TivoHD and the Series3 are the only DVR/DVD-R products on the market that let you download high-definition recordings with DD5.1 directly to your PC using a web browser. You can then burn those high-def recordings to DVD for playback in HD-DVD and Blu-ray players. More information on that can be found in these threads:

Creating HD-DVDs and Blu-ray disks with Tivo downloads using DVD media... (TCF)
The official AVS Guide to HD DVD Authoring (AVS)
My Blu-Ray Movie Burning Experiences... (AVS)

Programs like VideoRedo will also take high-def recordings, automatically remove the commercials, downconvert them to SD with quality that exceeds any CE DVD recorder product, and then burn them to disk for playback in standard DVD players.

The obvious downside to Verizon FiOS is that they aren't expected to add a significant number of new HD channels for another six months.
post #294 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfdtv View Post

If you want to be able to burn pristine HD recordings from cable channels to DVD, then the only choice you really have -- outside of an expensive Windows Media Center PC with CableCards -- is the TivoHD / Series3 with Verizon FiOS.
The obvious downside to Verizon FiOS is that they aren't expected to add a significant number of new HD channels for another six months.

In this setup, Is there a seperate receiver that conencts to the tivo or is it just 1 box for everything? If 2 boxes, What type of connection is there between the 2? HDMI input to the Tivo? Svid?

I haven't looked at TIVo in awhile but originally I thought it would have the same signal loss thru the input as an svid dvd recorder would with a dtv box.
Rob
post #295 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 01:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

In this setup, Is there a seperate receiver that conencts to the tivo or is it just 1 box for everything? If 2 boxes, What type of connection is there between the 2? HDMI input to the Tivo? Svid?

You can record from s-video output -- the Tivo does output anamorphic 16:9 video through s-video just like the old HR10 -- but recording to DVD that way will not produce higher quality.

Quote:

I haven't looked at TIVo in awhile but originally I thought it would have the same signal loss thru the input as an svid dvd recorder would with a dtv box.
Rob

The Tivo certainly does have the same quality loss through s-video.

The difference is that Tivo lets you the download the original, unmodified digital recording directly to your PC or Mac using a web browser. You can then burn the unmodified digital recording directly to DVD. You avoid the quality loss associated with analog video outputs and cheap HD -> SD downconversion. Plus, you retain (and can burn) the original Dolby Digital 5.1 track; there is no more lossy downconversion to stereo.
post #296 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

The difference is that Tivo lets you the download the original, unmodified digital recording directly to your PC or Mac using a web browser. You can then burn the unmodified digital recording directly to DVD. You avoid the quality loss associated with analog video outputs and cheap HD -> SD downconversion.

I think you misunderstood the question (or I will ask a different one):

How does the HD TiVo connect to the cable box in a way that avoids deterioration of quality? CableCards? Thanks.
post #297 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 01:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

I think you misunderstood the question (or I will ask a different one):

How does the HD TiVo connect to the cable box in a way that avoids deterioration of quality? CableCards? Thanks.

Yes, CableCards. It supports MCARDs just like the new cable company DVRs, so just one card is required to support dual tuners.

Or you can use it for OTA. You can use it for clear QAM from cable without CableCards, but then you won't have guide data on those channels.
post #298 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 02:20 PM

Quote:

You can record from s-video output -- the Tivo does output anamorphic 16:9 video through s-video just like the old HR10 -- but recording to DVD that way will not produce higher quality.

The Tivo certainly does have the same quality loss through s-video.

Do you happen to know if the HR20 DirecTV HD DVR outputs anamorphic 16:9 video through the S-Video just like the old HR10 (of which I have four that will soon be boat anchors)?

Also in a later post you say "It (the Tivo) supports MCARDs just like the new cable company DVRs, so just one card is required to support dual tuners." Two questions: 1) do both the Tivo-HD and Tivo Series 3 support the MCARDS? and 2) does Verizon FIOS support MCARDS? I asked Verizon that question and they had no idea what I was talking about. Note that Verizon pulled a fast one with the FCC and unlike the cable companies they are not required to even support cable cards for a couple more years.

The reason I ask these questions is that I am debating whether to abandon DirecTV after about 12 years and use my FIOS (which I have had for over 2 years for Internet use) with new Tivo-HD or S3 HD DVRs. The capital cost will be much higher to go with FIOS because of the cost of four new Tivo HD DVRs vs the retention deals you can get with DirecTV. The monthly costs for FIOS will be lower especially if FIOS suupports MCARDS. In any case I have to be able to record 16:9 anamorphic video to my Sony and Panasonic DVD recorders. I don't really have the need to record in HD to a Blu-ray recorder on my PC although that is interesting to know for possible use in the future when Blu-ray media prices drop.
post #299 of 585 Old 10-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Do you happen to know if the HR20 DirecTV HD DVR outputs anamorphic 16:9 video through the S-Video just like the old HR10 (of which I have four that will soon be boat anchors)?

I answered this for you in my 10-22-07, 01:37 AM post:

Also, I later added:

Another feature of the newer HR20-700 that I forgot to mention, when recording SD 16x9 letterboxed content: Use the FORMAT button on the DirecTV remote to change the aspect ratio output to CROP. This, in effect, creates a zoom effect to fill the full screen with the wanted content and crops out the letterboxing.

Hence, when you record to a DVD and set the aspect ratio to 16x9, you will automatically get a full screen image from your DVD on a 16x9 TV and it will return to letterboxing when watched on a 4x3 TV.

Sure beats editing out the letterboxing!

And I should add: using the FORMAT button on SD 4x3 content adjusts it for proper recording to DVD without have to set and reset the output resolution to 4x3 or 16x9, as I had to do on the older HR10-250s...
post #300 of 585 Old 11-05-2007, 04:34 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Also in a later post you say "It (the Tivo) supports MCARDs just like the new cable company DVRs, so just one card is required to support dual tuners." Two questions: 1) do both the Tivo-HD and Tivo Series 3 support the MCARDS? and 2) does Verizon FIOS support MCARDS? I asked Verizon that question and they had no idea what I was talking about. Note that Verizon pulled a fast one with the FCC and unlike the cable companies they are not required to even support cable cards for a couple more years.

The $250 TivoHD supports MCARDs, so one MCARD will support dual tuners. Comcast, Cox, and Time Warner offer MCARDs in most areas, but Verizon FiOS will not until 1Q 2008. Until then, you need two of their older 'S' CableCards to support dual tuners. Verizon charges $2.99/mo per CableCard.

Quote:

The reason I ask these questions is that I am debating whether to abandon DirecTV after about 12 years and use my FIOS (which I have had for over 2 years for Internet use) with new Tivo-HD or S3 HD DVRs. The capital cost will be much higher to go with FIOS because of the cost of four new Tivo HD DVRs vs the retention deals you can get with DirecTV. The monthly costs for FIOS will be lower especially if FIOS suupports MCARDS. In any case I have to be able to record 16:9 anamorphic video to my Sony and Panasonic DVD recorders. I don't really have the need to record in HD to a Blu-ray recorder on my PC although that is interesting to know for possible use in the future when Blu-ray media prices drop.

There is no perfect solution.

With DirecTV, you get the most HD channels today and potentially cheaper equipment (depending on promos), but you give up the ability to download recordings directly to your computer. DirecTV users are not going to get that capability anytime soon, if ever. The fact that DirecTV is owned by one of the staunchest advocates of copyright protection doesn't help -- News Corp (DirecTV's owner) developed the broadcast flag for television, BD+ for Blu-ray, and is among those pushing most for the elimination of high-definition analog output.

If Verizon FiOS is available in your area, you won't see most most of the new HD channels before next spring; they have 27-28 HD channels now, 30-32 expected by the end of the year, 60 by next spring, and 150 by the end of next year. But you do get superior SD picture quality (704x480 @ 4-5 Mbps instead of 480x480 @ <2 Mbps), significantly better picture quality than DirecTV's MPEG-2 HD channels, and slightly better picture quality than DirecTV's MPEG-4 HD channels. Plus, you get the ability to download any high-definition recording directly to your PC, as seen in the screenshots below.

Once you download these recordings to your computer, you can cut out the commercials using VideoRedo and burn them in high-definition with DD5.1 to DVD-R and DVD+R media for playback in high-definition resolution on HD-DVD and Blu-ray players. For example, that $99 HD-DVD player at Walmart will play high-definition content burned to DVD. I'm not talking about upconversion; I'm talking about true high-definition playback that is 100% identical to the original broadcast.

If you don't have a HD-DVD or Blu-ray player, and don't care about high-definition playback, you can still create standard DVDs with noticeably better quality than what you get with standalone DVD writer. Why is it better?
  1. FiOS SD recordings downloaded to your computer from the Tivo (MPG format) can be burned directly to DVD without any digital->analog->digital conversion.

What you get on DVD is 100% identical to the original broadcast -- that includes both the video and DD5.1 audio.

2. FiOS HD recordings downloaded to your computer from the Tivo (MPG format) can downconverted to SD and burned to DVD with significantly higher quality than what you get with standalone DVD recorders.

Audio quality is obviously superior because you retain the original DD5.1 signal. Picture quality is better because you aren't limited to constant bitrates or low peak bitrates like 3Mbps, 4Mbps, or 6Mbps MPEG-2 of standalone DVD recorders. When creating the DVD on your computer from the original source recording, you can use an average video bitrate that varies from 2Mbps to 9.8Mbps depending on the complexity of the scene. The maximum possible bitrate is used to fit a given length program within the capacity limitations of DVD.
It really comes down to priorities. How important is it to have all the HD channels available now? How important is SD picture quality to you? How important is the ability to download the original SD and HD recordings to your computer? How important is DVD recording quality? And are you willing to create DVDs using your computer's DVD burner?
LL
LL
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page