Magnavox 557, 537, 535, 533, 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576, 3575 - Page 298 - AVS Forum
First ... 296  297  298 299  300  ... Last
DVD Recorders (Standard Def) > Magnavox 557, 537, 535, 533, 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576, 3575
wajo's Avatar wajo 06:32 PM 04-11-2010
Not an answer, but here are some reviews on that WD drive where #1 and #3 say their drives formatted smaller than advertised, one saying that's "typical" for WDs?

WD fans: Don't shoot the messenger!

artwire's Avatar artwire 08:30 PM 04-11-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by wajo View Post

Not an answer, but here are some reviews on that WD drive where #1 and #3 say their drives formatted smaller than advertised, one saying that's "typical" for WDs?

WD fans: Don't shoot the messenger!

Drives always format smaller than advertised. Losing 20 or 30 GB is one thing, but he lost 100. I just think this seems excessive. Wonder if formatting it in the PC first took up an extra chunk, as well, that;s not being recognized. Any way to purge the entire drive and start fresh ?
sydyen's Avatar sydyen 01:10 AM 04-12-2010
Quote:

bondiablo wrote: I replaced the 160GB hard drive in my Philips 3575 with a 320GB WD3200AVJB-63WKA0. I did the skip 079, format the drive and had no trouble recording to and playing from it however, the estimated recording time in SLP was only ever about 315 hours. More like what I would expect with a 250GB HDD.

Usable capacity is defined by the firmware of the recorder. Prior to Funai all my PVRs were by Toshiba, and firmware ranged from restrictive to liberal:
- one and only one drive model, Seagate ACE
- two Seagate ACE drive models of 80GB and 160GB capacity
- any capacity from 40Gb to 500GB from any manufacturer but a maximum of 160GB usable capacity.

We know the top supported capacity on the Funai recorders is 500GB, no matter how large a drive is installed. It looks as if Funai did not define 320GB as a defined capacity, so the recorder dropped back to the next lowest capacity it did support which is 250GB.

The pre-defined supported capacities look like 160/250/500, although it would not surprise me if 80GB is supported also.

Quote:

wajo wrote: Not an answer, but here are some reviews on that WD drive where #1 and #3 say their drives formatted smaller than advertised, one saying that's "typical" for WDs?

Drives measure capacity by the decimal system. 1K = 1000

Computers measure capacity by the binary system. 1K = 1024

The first disk drive came out when computers used the decimal system, and manufacturers have never changed the way disk capacity is counted.
JoeKustra's Avatar JoeKustra 06:58 AM 04-12-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondiablo View Post

When I first installed it in my computer Windows said the drive was not formatted. I formatted it in Windows when I was playing around with it, running scans but I deleted the partition before returning it to the recorder.

I just checked my drive since I was curious if the recorder can count. I got these free space numbers from scheduling a program to start 15 minutes in the future for 10 minutes. I have a 500gb drive with 5 pages of unwatched (HQ) TV on it. Numbers are truncated to just the hours:

HQ 74, SP 149, SPP 186, LP 224, EP 299, SLP 448.

I think it can count (I think, not know). Don't use the current time as the start time since you will end up 24 hours short after 60 seconds. In other words, cycle through the recording type twice to be sure the numbers are the same. Just my two cents. Hope this sheds some light on your problem.
daviedog's Avatar daviedog 08:36 AM 04-12-2010
Wajo, here's one real puzzler for me and my barely one month old H2160MW9 A.

Based upon reviews, comments and advice here at AVS, I bought the Magnavox H2160MW9 for the purpose of saving programs from my DVR (Tivo) and other DVDs, as well as my previous 'body of work' from years in the video production business - meaning lots of vhs footage.

The Maggy arrived, set up was OK, worked just great for 7 days. I'm using an older Panasonic monitor (no separate audio and video inputs) to keep track of what's being recorded on the Maggy. Thus I'm going through an RF modulator for that.

8th day, I disconnect the monitor only for another purpose...all other cabling stays the same. Later, I reconnect the monitor, video is fine - audio is static (white noise.) Disconnect everything, reconnect per initial set up, verify that my source is 'rear.' Still same audio static. Call tech suppport, they are stumped - recommend taking it to 'authorized' service certer. Pack it up, take it to alleged factory service. Technician cannot duplicate problem.

I pick it up and set it up again. Test by taking signal from another source - an older DVD player. Put that into maggy - audio/video coming in, recording an playing back just fine. Re- patch DVR to maggy. Copied two programs from DVR (Tivo) to maggy HDD then to DVD since I want to put multiple episodes on one disc, everything working fine.

Then I turn everything off for the night. In the morning, mere hours later, I go to start the process again and the freekin' static (white noise) is back in the audio. Tried power on/off to maggy, RF modulator, everything. Double and triple verified input is correct. Re-patched all cables as if it had just come out of box - twice. Still static in audio. Tried using the front jacks - same result. Switched out RF modulator - same result.

The maggy audio plays HDD titles and the DVD recorded on it just fine, i.e. no static.

Note, no connections were changed overnight, no power outage, no nothing ...just sleep.

Is this puppy intended to never stop recording, dubbing or playing, or does taking a break offend it somehow.

Any ideas?
dd
wajo's Avatar wajo 08:58 AM 04-12-2010
Replace ALL audio cables with new ones?

Or pull L and R audio cables IN and OUT one at a time and see if it's just one of them?
bondiablo's Avatar bondiablo 11:21 AM 04-12-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydyen View Post

The pre-defined supported capacities look like 160/250/500, although it would not surprise me if 80GB is supported also

I found one other reference to someone trying a 320GB drive and not having the full capacity recognized.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...b#post17292529

So, it appears you may be correct and the firmware simply doesn't recognize 320GB as a legitimate size. I'm just surprised, after all this time, it hasn't been noted anywhere in the main post and the table there still suggests a 320GB drive will have more recording time than a 250GB.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...nt=39#RecHours
wajo's Avatar wajo 11:44 AM 04-12-2010
Quote:

I found one other reference to someone trying a 320GB drive and not having the full capacity recognized.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...b#post17292529

So, it appears you may be correct and the firmware simply doesn't recognize 320GB as a legitimate size. I'm just surprised, after all this time, it hasn't been noted anywhere in the main post and the table there still suggests a 320GB drive will have more recording time than a 250GB.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...nt=39#RecHours

Yes, you're right on the 320GB info. I included the 320 in the early days cuz no one had much if any exp. with any of the sizes. It was only a "logical" thing to include at the time.

Now, I should probably leave that size out of the tables, not only cuz of your experience and others, but also cuz no one has really shown interest in a 320 before. Everyone seems to gravitate to the top, the 500GB!

I should prob. add a note on possible lower capacity and the poss. it's from a "nonstd" capacity?
bondiablo's Avatar bondiablo 11:52 AM 04-12-2010
Quote:

Everyone seems to gravitate to the top, the 500GB!

I went with the 320GB because the power requirements for the 500GB IDE drives were all much higher and I didn't want to risk it. Oh well, maybe someday I'll try a 500GB WD Green drive with a SATA adapter.
wajo's Avatar wajo 12:08 PM 04-12-2010
Quote:

I went with the 320GB because the power requirements for the 500GB IDE drives were all much higher and I didn't want to risk it. Oh well, maybe someday I'll try a 500GB WD Green drive with a SATA adapter.

Well, I revised the HDD help file, leaving only our "best" alternatives, 160, 250 and 500, with a note that 320 and 400 can be used but might not format to full "expected" capacity.

Best we can say for your experience is that it'll now help others decide on the HDD size best for their situation... if they have to buy new or might just have a 320 layin' round that could be put to good use, even if less than "perfect."
Dartman's Avatar Dartman 09:03 PM 04-12-2010
I did the 250 in mine because thats the biggest non used drive I had laying around. My computer has 3 500 gig and a 320 SATA in it now so nothing else was spare and big enough to bother with.
It also has a 200 gig IDE but I pulled the extra SATA/IDE card it was on because it started causing issues with win7. Never use the VIA 6421a based cards as they are very picky...
The old 200 gig is a old boot drive that still has some useful old data on it or it might have gotten grabbed for the upgrade.
wajo's Avatar wajo 08:07 AM 04-13-2010

Unfortunately, I just rec'd an email from Jacques at J&R and he says it doesn't look like they'll be getting another round of 2160's.

JER01's Avatar JER01 10:36 AM 04-13-2010
Quote:

Unfortunately, I just rec'd an email from Jacques at J&R and he says it doesn't look like they'll be getting another round of 2160's.

Well, I guess it is time for me to stop waiting for the 2160's to show up. It's been a loooooooooooong 2-4 weeks -- with a SAD ending. Thanks for the info Wajo. As usual, my timing was impeccable!

Jer01
Rammitinski's Avatar Rammitinski 01:02 PM 04-13-2010
There are a few, well-rated resellers of "reburbished" units for under $200.00 listed on Amazon.
sydyen's Avatar sydyen 02:55 PM 04-13-2010
Quote:

bondiablo wrote: I went with the 320GB because the power requirements for the 500GB IDE drives were all much higher and I didn't want to risk it. Oh well, maybe someday I'll try a 500GB WD Green drive with a SATA adapter.

You won't be disappointed. There is no obvious (hand on case) difference in temperature between upgrades done with 2.5" 500GB 2.5W/0.85W drives and a WD 16MB/500GB WD5000AACS 5.4W/2.5W. Both seem slightly cooler than factory 160GB but that could be more imagination than reality.

When checking the specs on my latest drive, I learned that WD has re-specified power utilization on some of its Green drive models. Operating power is down by over 30% and idle is down by over 40% on the 500GB, which makes it even better as a recorder replacement.

WD5000AADS was 6.0/3.7 now 4.13/2.18
WD6400AADS was 6.0/3.7 now 4.86/2.82
WD7500AADS was 6.0/3.7 now 4.86/2.82

These drives use less power and run cooler than the factory 160GB drives.

WD explains the meaning of MBs and GBs on the specification pages for each drive (my parsing):

As used for storage capacity,
- one megabyte (MB) = one million bytes,
- one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes, and
- one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes.

Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.

As used for buffer or cache,
- one megabyte (MB) = 1,048,576 bytes.

As used for transfer rate or interface,
- megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second,
- megabit per second (Mb/s) = one million bits per second, and
- gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.

wajo's Avatar wajo 06:36 PM 04-13-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JER01 View Post

Well, I guess it is time for me to stop waiting for the 2160's to show up. It's been a loooooooooooong 2-4 weeks -- with a SAD ending. Thanks for the info Wajo. As usual, my timing was impeccable!

We're so close to Funai's traditional 1st mfg run for new models, May or June, that I'd wait just a little longer to see if they've got a new toy for us this year!
bodhi78's Avatar bodhi78 09:08 PM 04-13-2010
Quote:

When checking the specs on my latest drive, I learned that WD has re-specified power utilization on some of its Green drive models. Operating power is down by over 30% and idle is down by over 40% on the 500GB, which makes it even better as a recorder replacement.

From what I've learned, SOME of the new WD Green drive models have lot of problems. Especially, Load Cycle Count goes up very quickly because the drives go to sleep often, and somehow not managed correctly. So imagine while you want to avoid cycling the power of your recorder to reduce wear and tear to the hard disk, and those new WD Green drives do that automatically more than it should... I don't know if WD 500GB models have this problem or not, though. Perhaps, we should at least investigate this potential problem before buying.
stump69's Avatar stump69 10:11 AM 04-14-2010
It looks like Amazon is now offering FREE super saver shipping on the Maggie and the price is at $227 for a NEW unit.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0020ZW8P8/...4470_pe_vfe_t1
sydyen's Avatar sydyen 12:51 PM 04-14-2010
Quote:

bodhi78 wrote: From what I've learned, SOME of the new WD Green drive models have lot of problems. Especially, Load Cycle Count goes up very quickly because the drives go to sleep often, and somehow not managed correctly.

Not relevant for Funai recorders.

- When power is Off, the drives are Off.
- When power is On the drives are On in Operating or Idle mode.
- Funai has not implemented Standby or any other power saving modes.

The Load Count Cycle has nothing to do with being Green, the Load Count Cycle on every drive is guaranteed to go way up when it keeps getting told (via default settings or commands) to stop spinning by power management.

I do not work for WD but if you can be specific about what you learned on Green drives I can check into the causes. These drives may have implemented power savings techniques which were developed for 2.5" drives and that could be causing desktop BIOSs to screw up.

You can't blame the drive for "somehow not managed correctly". Many (most?) desktop BIOSes are not written well enough to handle power saving functions properly. The notebooks have much tighter control and more experience with power management so it is much less of an issue. Power management can put a drive into a Sleep state from which it cannot be awakened without doing a cold Reset. That's not the fault of the drive, it is doing exactly what it was told to do.

My notebooks are set to the least aggressive power management and power management is turned off completely on my desktops. I suggest doing the same to those who come complaining to me about being unable to warm start, or their computer freezes after taking the time to order a drink of coffee, or...

The power management protocols in the latest ATA and SCSI standards are so contorted and complex they will either keep you awake all night trying to figure them out or cure your insomnia.
bodhi78's Avatar bodhi78 02:07 PM 04-14-2010
Quote:

The power management protocols in the latest ATA and SCSI standards are so contorted and complex they will either keep you awake all night trying to figure them out or cure your insomnia.

I need that cure for insomnia

What I've learned: when some of these WD Green drives are used in a RAID configuration such as in a Netgear Network Attached Storage (NAS), the Load Cycle Count (LCC) goes up rapidly. The manufacture specification for maximum LCC is somewhere between 300,000 to 600,000. In some cases, the rate of increase would exceed that maximum LCC in about 2 years or less. Now of course, they (NetGear and WD) both blame each other for the problem. And Netgear has made a utility available for users to fix the problem. The reason that LCC problem is apparent in the ReadyNAS (Netgear NAS product name), is because they implemented a S.M.A.R.T display so that users can monitor the health of their disk drives. Other users have also monitor their PC's WD Green disk drives and saw the same symptom. And others also found that these drives actually automatically manipulate the head to landing position every 8 seconds (I'm not sure if the head actually lands or not).

Wiki about S.M.A.R.T:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M.A.R.T

A post about the LCC:
http://www.readynas.com/forum/viewto...00aads#p207899
JER01's Avatar JER01 04:28 PM 04-14-2010
Quote:

We're so close to Funai's traditional 1st mfg run for new models, May or June, that I'd wait just a little longer to see if they've got a new toy for us this year!

Yeah Wajo, I think I'll do that. When I first discovered the the 2160, I was "chomping at the bit" for a couple weeks to hurry up & get one. But as time went by, my anxiety level has waned.

Jer01
artwire's Avatar artwire 09:13 PM 04-14-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JER01 View Post

Yeah Wajo, I think I'll do that. When I first discovered the the 2160, I was "chomping at the bit" for a couple weeks to hurry up & get one. But as time went by, my anxiety level has waned.

Jer01

I dunno, that Amazon deal sounds really good for a new one ... Maybe they picked up Wally's old stock? The free shipping and no tax help ease the pain of not getting a refurb. As far as waiting for a new model, maybe I'm too cynical, but I can't imagine Funai coming out with an update. Hope I'm wrong, but ... it's equally likely that the stock will dry up again the way the refurbs did. If I were in the market (for a fourth), I probably would just grab the one at Amazon and be happy I got it. If they come out with an update, you can always get that next. Believe me, once you have one, you will be back for more. It's not a matter of if... but when....
Dartman's Avatar Dartman 10:40 PM 04-14-2010
Well now that most cable providers are or soon will encrypt most of their basic QAM channels what motivation is there for funai to keep making newer models with updates. Most folks use the DVR the cable company rents them and can care less about making a hard copy.
About the only market left is OTA HD digital and how many folks are going to want one just for that.
I bought my 3575 mainly because I could use it for the digital cable channels I was getting for no extra cost and record them easily, now I can't do that without their crappy free box tied into my machine so the only channels left that I can directly record are the HD locals in SD of course.
My use of the machine has dropped rapidly as I now use a HD media player and the HDTV card in my PC with a extra large external drive to hold the overflow and keepers.
If they decide to make a unit that at least accepts a cable card and does HD, then, other then that, I don't think there's much use for it now otherwise.
I had a great time with mine and still record a few local channels that have stuff I don't care about being in HD but I think the boat has sailed now
wajo's Avatar wajo 03:31 AM 04-15-2010
Quote:

Diga, have you ever done an All-or-Nothing (AON)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigaDo View Post

I have to admit that I haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post

I have tried a idea similar to AON and we only get 31 analog channels, and whatever clear QAM they have decided to give us....

Anyone who is suffering thru Comcast's "enhanced viewer experience" transition-to-hell should at least TRY an actual AON Procedure before giving up.

Make sure the PhilMag DVDR is 1st on the coax so it gets the raw cable signal directly.
JoeKustra's Avatar JoeKustra 07:46 AM 04-15-2010
Quote:

Well now that most cable providers are or soon will encrypt most of their basic QAM channels what motivation is there for funai to keep making newer models with updates. Most folks use the DVR the cable company rents them and can care less about making a hard copy.
About the only market left is OTA HD digital and how many folks are going to want one just for that.
I bought my 3575 mainly because I could use it for the digital cable channels I was getting for no extra cost and record them easily, now I can't do that without their crappy free box tied into my machine so the only channels left that I can directly record are the HD locals in SD of course.
My use of the machine has dropped rapidly as I now use a HD media player and the HDTV card in my PC with a extra large external drive to hold the overflow and keepers.
If they decide to make a unit that at least accepts a cable card and does HD, then, other then that, I don't think there's much use for it now otherwise.
I had a great time with mine and still record a few local channels that have stuff I don't care about being in HD but I think the boat has sailed now

You have valid points. I bought my H2160 because I wanted to save my SD cable programs for a whole season and I wanted to take some of the load off my older Sony HD recorders. But (of course) I would like to rephrase your first statement. I feel that most people get their cable from a few large companies that are encrypting the basic cable channels. I feel that the more they do that the faster people will switch to a dish. In an area with a high population density you will see an antenna on a lot of roofs. In the tiny village where I live there is only one antenna for the around 4000 residents. There are a lot of dishes. My cable bill just went up again, so more people will switch to dish. Advertising for the dish is way up. I don't see that for cable. That's logical, since why would Comcast, TWC, or Cox advertise on my cable system? About two years ago my cable company unscrambled their basic channels. There are over 10 cable suppliers within 50 miles, and they all have their own lineup and variations of clear/not clear Analog & QAM256 content. Color me optimistic, but I don't see a generalized encryption wave. I expect fiber to make it to my front door sooner and FiOS or something like it will become the primary delivery medium. Until then there will be more migration to the dish as cable works hard to put itself out of business. And less encryption to keep customers.

When Walmart & Amazon stop selling the H2160 I will then start to worry. The first clue will be when they drop the new unit price to $199.
Dartman's Avatar Dartman 08:59 PM 04-15-2010
Well I'm HOPING that they get enough of a backlash from basic customers that decide to drop cable to reverse this trend but I really doubt it.
The only thing I can do now is call again and complain that I'm a long time customer and think I'm being over charged and maybe threaten to cancel, then they usually offer a good discount to stay on.
I'm kinda waiting to see how the new cable card equipped PC tuner cards shake out before totally bailing.
I've looked at the dish offerings and it seems they play just as many games on customers as cable does as far as introductory rates then locking you in or jacking up the rates after a certain time, plus I still want to be able to burn a hard copy or play it anywhere on my network.
If somebody truly offers a good HD plan with unlimited fast internet as well I might jump ship but so far all I see is gotchyas of some sort or other from all providers.
Right now I just get all my locals in HD and record what I want from them, and I can download some of the HD shows that they want to charge me extra to see.
CO-Zman 10:41 PM 04-15-2010
Quote:

Mark me down for 1 currently, and looking for #2. Denver gets good OTA signal, and all I can watch. With four kids and all the hobbies, ain't no time for more TV than that

Z
Dartman's Avatar Dartman 11:12 PM 04-15-2010
If that's what you use then it's a great machine, and I was happy as a clam using it on my cable but now they've encrypted almost all of the previously open channels so it's pretty limited for my use now.
I've had a couple of them since around 2007, and a Panasonic E80H and the Polaroid 2001g as well so I've played with quite a few and modded every one that would take it
I'm not going to toss the one I'm still using out or anything, I just don't think anyone will come out with anything else soon and I'll keep moving ahead as things change.
Right now I use it for Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen when they are on because I don't think being in HD is going to add anything to either show, and I pipe in some of the free on demand programs I can now get with my free box for editing and watching later on the hard drive.
sydyen's Avatar sydyen 02:24 AM 04-16-2010
Quote:

bodhi78 wrote" ...when some of these WD Green drives are used in a RAID configuration such as in a Netgear Network Attached Storage (NAS), the Load Cycle Count (LCC) goes up rapidly.

Green drives are designed to save power, so they shut down as soon as there is no activity for a pre-defined period. Since 8 seconds is an eternity in a serious computer application, that seems like a reasonable choice to be a default.

Quote:

The manufacture specification for maximum LCC is somewhere between 300,000 to 600,000. In some cases, the rate of increase would exceed that maximum LCC in about 2 years or less."

For a 3.5" drive those kind of LCC numbers are atypical, that's the range for 2.5" drives. The last time I saw LCC specs on Blue and Black drives they were way lower. By looking around I found that those are the numbers quoted for the million hour MTBF Caviar RAID edition drives which were introduced about 5 years ago.

Power parameters are definable, and LCC is the finger of mortality. Installing Green drives in an application without adjusting the power management parameters to suit that application would be the integrator's responsibility. Netgear is not shipping WD Green drives, so they are not at fault.

Quote:

Netgear has made a utility available for users to fix the problem.

It's the users trying to save power who are installing WD drives in Netgear cabinets, and the utility changes the defaults to parameters that are more suitable for the application. I don't know what Netgear is supplying but Synology supplies WDIDLE3 1.03 and recommends setting a value of 300 seconds.

Quote:

I don't know if WD 500GB models have this problem or not, though.

The only 500GB of concern is the AADS, no others are identified at WD's site as having an issue (and that correlates with Googled complaints). WD has info in their FAQ and a utility to help.

http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc....p?p_faqid=5357
http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc....p?p_faqid=3263

WD drives are designed to reduce power consumption, in part by positioning the heads in a park position (unloading the heads) and turning off unnecessary electronics, resulting in substantial power savings. WD defines this mode as Idle 3.

Some utilities, operating systems, and applications, such as some implementations of Linux, for example, are not optimized for low power storage devices and can cause our drives to wake up at a higher rate than normal. This effectively negates the power-saving advantages of low-power drives, such as WD GreenPower models, and artificially increases the number of load-unload cycles. Although the increase in load/unload cycles is within design margins (drive has been validated to 1 million load/unload cycles without issue) a balance between life of product, logging requirements, and low power consumption can be achieved depending on what is critical to the system. Present SMART normalized values have not been re-normalized to 1 million cycles so advisory reporting on this attribute does not mean failure of product.

The WDIDLE3.EXE utility was originally developed for the RE series, and lets the user disable the timer, or set it to any value between 8 and 300 seconds.

FWIW, my original reservations about the Green drives were not the power saving techniques, but the sector size. Drive vendors have been planning to migrate from 512 to 4096 byte physical sectors for a long time. On drives that have 4096 byte sectors, odd-boundary 512-byte transfers require manipulation. Fortunately, it turns out that only the EARS Green drives are "Advanced Format".

OS vendors have had years to prepare for this shift but in typical ostrich fashion have chosen to ignore it. Read http://hothardware.com/Articles/WDs-...Pay-Attention/ for a wakeup call.
bodhi78's Avatar bodhi78 03:25 PM 04-18-2010
So I guess it's safe to do the following as the result of our findings:

- Stick with drives that are similar to the ones installed in the Mag/Philip. Those are Hitachi and Seagate drives. To use WD Green drives, it's preferable to have a way to run disk utility to examine and modify the power management parameters before installing it in our DVD recorder.

- The power saving is not desirable if it would shorten the life of the hard disk, especially one installed in the DVD recorders. When it dies, it's much more trouble to replace, and you also risk loosing recorded contents.
Tags: Magnavox Mdr515h 500gb Hdd And Dvd R With Digital Tuner
First ... 296  297  298 299  300  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop