Magnavox 557, 537, 535, 533, 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576, 3575 - Page 301 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #9001 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colloquor View Post

I recently purchased a H2160MW9A, and have a question on the hard drive timer recording feature which we used for the first time yesterday. It's a breeze to set up the recording times, but I notice that when you turn off the unit after the timer is set and the red timer icon is illuminated in the display, the hard drive sounds as if it's still spinning. And, every 10 seconds or so, it makes what sounds like a head seek noise. Is this normal? I was expecting the hard drive to only spin up once the timer recording started.

Not sure what's up with extra noises. Normally, the HDD shuts down in ~20-sec from power-off.

Two things can affect the HDD/system while off: (1) a time search at noon and midnight if Auto Clock Setting is ON or with MANUAL channel set, and (2) HDMI... I just had a weird exp. with HDMI, one of many, where I couldn't turn my LCD HDTV off normally until my 3575 shut down completely (that ~20-sec of so process). I believe it had something to do with the EDID comm. system between DVDR and HDTV described here?

My HDMI connection has also turned my TV on at times when I just turned on the connected 3575 or 2160, which don't have the HDMI Control feature of the 2160A.

It's hard to ascribe noises to a potential problem but I know lots of people have asked about noises from their HDDs and they're still working 3 years later!

PHILIPS HD DVRs | MAG/PHILIPS SD DVDRs* | DVDR/DVR COMPARISONS | POST-DVDR OPTIONS
*Due to the AVS SW change in June 2014, most but not all links in this thread will work if you're not logged in. If you are logged in, links should work if your User CP > Edit Options > Number of Posts to Show per Page is set to 30, the default.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9002 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 01:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm using standard composite video out, not even S-Video, as I'm currently using an older SD TV with the H2160 - a Sony 20XBR. Regardless, the HDD still spins after the timer program is set, and the H2160 is turned off. When the H2160 is turned off without a timer program set, the HDD spins down within a few seconds. Perhaps I have a problem with this unit - I will investigate further.
post #9003 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

I'm using standard composite video out, not even S-Video, as I'm currently using an older SD TV with the H2160 - a Sony 20XBR. Regardless, the HDD still spins after the timer program is set, and the H2160 is turned off. When the H2160 is turned off without a timer program set, the HDD spins down within a few seconds. Perhaps I have a problem with this unit - I will investigate further.

This sounds like something the recent FW Update might fix... just cuz it throws an E19 error since it doesn't stop autorecording so it can do Disc Edit ops, like Finalize, Format and Erase? It would be interesting if this is related?

See this help file. YMMV.

Make sure you have an "A" since 2nd post didn't include... 2009 mfg date on back tag.

PHILIPS HD DVRs | MAG/PHILIPS SD DVDRs* | DVDR/DVR COMPARISONS | POST-DVDR OPTIONS
*Due to the AVS SW change in June 2014, most but not all links in this thread will work if you're not logged in. If you are logged in, links should work if your User CP > Edit Options > Number of Posts to Show per Page is set to 30, the default.
post #9004 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 01:47 PM

wajo - Yes, it's a H2160MW9A. I've downloaded the firmware update, the instructions, and burned the CD-R. I just haven't had the courage as yet to go through with the update!

Overall, I like this unit so much, I ordered another one from Walmart.com. Still $227 (+ sales tax of course), and 97 cents shipping to my home. It's amazing the technology you receive with this unit for such a small amount of money. Heck, the first DVD player (Panasonic) I purchased in 2000 was over $250, and it's still working fine. And, the SuperBeta Hi-Fi, and two SVHS decks I bought in 1986 and 1989 respectively were all over $1K each.
post #9005 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 03:05 PM

As one of the IT persons for our company, I have a fair amount of experience with HDD manufacturers. Western Digital drives, especially the Black models, are quite a bit noisier than the Seagate or Hitachi drives. They "may" be more reliable that either the Seagate or Hitachi (formerly IBM DeskStars), but they're definitely noisier.
post #9006 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 03:49 PM

I replaced the IDE HD with a notebook SATA HD and everything seemed okay with recording and playing back on the new HD. Then something happened, I don't know what, but now the unit will not receive any video from either the Video-In-Jacks E1/E2, or the Antenna-In Jack. I have checked out the output from cable box using its Video-Out Jack directly to my TV and it works fine. Then I checked the cable bypassing the cable box, and it works fine.

My DVDR 3575/37 is just showing a blue screen and can't interpret any video coming in, so now I have a player, but unable to record anything but a blue screen and sound that comes through the cable box. How do I get it to receive a video I can see. I figured there might me a skip code to rectify it, any ideas out there?
post #9007 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Moved from above...

I don't understand the cable box element of this problem, i.e., "checked out the output from cable box and directly connected from the cable, and they are fine...."

How is your 2160A connected in your system? If it's 1st on the coax, the cable box element should not be a consideration?

post #9008 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 04:09 PM

Does anybody out there think it is because the unit is accepting only analog, and everything is digital now? I'm guessing now. Is there a way to switch between only analog and back to digital?
post #9009 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 04:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Press the DTV/TV button and see. You might also try the Source button in case it got changed accidentally.
post #9010 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 05:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinLange View Post

Does anybody out there think it is because the unit is accepting only analog, and everything is digital now? I'm guessing now. Is there a way to switch between only analog and back to digital?

The DTV/TV button toggles between digital tuning and analog tuning.

If your cable box provides the signal to the 3575 through RF, composite (yellow, white/red) or S-Video inputs the signal is analog, not digital. The only digital signal that may be recorded by a 3575 is from an antenna (after an antenna--ATSC--scan) or the internal clear QAM tuner (after a digital cable scan) when connected to the raw coax cable RF input without a cable converter box.

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WILL SMELL AS SWEET. BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO CALL A ROSE WILL POSSESS THE ROSE'S FRAGRANCE."

--Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1917)
post #9011 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

As one of the IT persons for our company, I have a fair amount of experience with HDD manufacturers. Western Digital drives, especially the Black models, are quite a bit noisier than the Seagate or Hitachi drives. They "may" be more reliable that either the Seagate or Hitachi (formerly IBM DeskStars), but they're definitely noisier.

I was always under the impression that after IBM took the "deathstar" dive and they inked the deal with Hitachi, IBM gave up manufacturing the drives. Hitachi produced them, and they (stupidly, in my opinion) kept the tainted name. But the drive hardware itself isn't the same as the "formerly" IBM Deskstar -- just the name is the same. Or.... maybe not? I have had a few Hitachis since then, mostly in powerbooks, and they've been (knock wood) reliable and quiet. That's why I bought one to swap into the 2160A. Used to swear by seagate for my peripheral drives, but lately people have been swearing AT them, so I decided to go with Hitachi.

On January 1, 2003, Hitachi and IBM entered into a joint venture whereby IBM owns a share of the Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) division and Hitachi handles manufacturing of the hard drives.
post #9012 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:13 PM

wajo - WinLange has a Philips 3575/37, not a H2160A I believe. My concern is with his HDD swap. He replaced the original IDE drive with a SATA drive, a notebook 2.5" drive in this case. The IDE drive was a PATA (parallel ATA) drive, whereas the replacement was a Serial ATA drive. I don't believe he can do that without replacing the interface board, unless I didn't previously read about the field change.
post #9013 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

wajo - WinLange has a Philips 3575/37, not a H2160A I believe. My concern is with his HDD swap. He replaced the original IDE drive with a SATA drive, a notebook 2.5" drive in this case. The IDE drive was a PATA (parallel ATA) drive, whereas the replacement was a Serial ATA drive. I don't believe he can do that without replacing the interface board, unless I didn't previously read about the field change.

A SATA drive can be used in a 3575/3576 or Mag 2080 with an IDE/SATA Adapter. He had to use an adapter for the connections to fit/mate correctly?

post #9014 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:19 PM

artwire - You are correct, IBM, or Lenovo, does not have any direct connection with the production of the Hitachi drives. I had quite a few IBM "DeathStar" drives; beautifully quiet, but notorious for a low MTBF. Seagate's relatively recent move to a thinner form factor on their 3.5" HDD appears to have affected their reliability. The failure rate has been much higher on this new design. Given WD's noise level, and Seagate's recent QC/reliability problems, I'd replace the 160GB Hitachi in the H2160 with another 3.5" Hitachi, or possibly a Fujitsu 2.5" notebook drive.
post #9015 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:20 PM

My Maggy is less than 30 days old and I'm still battling the static audio dilema I have reported here twice before.
I have switched to better audio cables, patched and re-patched everything, changed RF modulators, video cables, AC cables, moved to different AC plugs even. I have also followed all of wajo's previous suggestions.
Now after successfully copying 18 hrs. of programs from my DVR, I was in the midst of dubbing today and the static in the audio just clicked in again, right in the middle of dubbing.
As per the last four incidents, virtually nothing changes ahead of this static.
The madness is that it hums along beautifully for 3-4 days or more and then WHAMO, the static returns. This unit has been to a tech service spot - (of course they couldn't reproduce the problem.) Maggy tech support can't figure it out either.
Any ideas before I send it back and move on to another plan or box?
post #9016 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I recently purchased a H2160MW9A, and have a question on the hard drive timer recording feature which we used for the first time yesterday. It's a breeze to set up the recording times, but I notice that when you turn off the unit after the timer is set and the red timer icon is illuminated in the display, the hard drive sounds as if it's still spinning. And, every 10 seconds or so, it makes what sounds like a head seek noise. Is this normal? I was expecting the hard drive to only spin up once the timer recording started.

Thanks.

If it's happening randomly it might be mechanical issue. But, just so you know, if the unit is off the drive spins up well BEFORE the set time for the recording ... cant recall how much earlier, five minutes or so -- it turns itself on ahead of time so it's ready to go. The opposite is true too -- it seemed odd at first, since I am accustomed to having to turn off a DVD recorder so a timer will kick in -- and when it was on, the 2160 wouldn't let me turn it off, because a timer recording was coming up in a few minutes. Dont think that's the problem you were referring to -- unless you were turning the unit off very shortly before the scheduled recording -- but it does spin up unexpectedly well before "record" time and makes some clunking (head seek?) noises.
post #9017 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviedog View Post

My Maggy is less than 30 days old and I'm still battling the static audio dilema I have reported here twice before.
I have switched to better audio cables, patched and re-patched everything, changed RF modulators, video cables, AC cables, moved to different AC plugs even. I have also followed all of wajo's previous suggestions.
Now after successfully copying 18 hrs. of programs from my DVR, I was in the midst of dubbing today and the static in the audio just clicked in again, right in the middle of dubbing.
The madness is that it hums along beautifully for 3-4 days or more and then WHAMO, the static returns. This unit has been to a tech service spot - (of course they couldn't reproduce the problem.) Maggy tech support can't figure it out either.

Could it be some sort of electical interference? Someone - even a neighbor -- turns on a blender or vacuum cleaner, and you get the audio static that affects the dub? Seems like a longshot, but maybe? After all you've been through, I'd be tempted to try another unit. It's under 30 days. That way you can be sure it's not the machine (if it happens again)
post #9018 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

My Maggy is less than 30 days old and I'm still battling the static audio dilema I have reported here twice before....

All I've got left are "environmental interference" issues, something like these... any CRTs, Panasonic plasma, microwave, etc. close by... or blocked airflow?

If not, sending it back would be my next step, but if it occurs with diff. unit, you've got electronic poltergeist requiring a housorcism!

post #9019 of 26077 Old 04-25-2010, 11:01 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

After you've confirmed everything else is OK, the last thing to check is that could be RF interference. It doesn't hurt to try ferrite beads/chokes. They are cheap, and work in a lot of situation where nothing else does.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2103222
post #9020 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 09:58 AM

Hopefully you guys will allow one stoopid post from a noob to help me get on the right path.

I bought a new 2160 from Wally World back in Jan. and finally got a chance to install it a few weeks ago. I bought it based on the info and raves in this forum but admit I was overwhelmed by the mountain of data posted here. I decided to just install it and start stumbling around until I felt I could ask semi-intelligent questions. I have Comcast cable with a Cisco HD box and a Pana 50 G10 Plasma. (Boy do I love that one!)

I have the 2160 connected to the L1 input via S-Video cable from the Cisco HD box for cable program recordings and to the antenna input via a so-called digital antenna for recording free, over the air programming. It's connected to the TV via component + L/R cables (have an HDMI cable on the way.)

I'm very happy with the function/ease of operation/etc but am seeking better picture quality and audio levels when recording from cable. I know not to expect HD quality when recording/playing back HD programming but it looks like the results are worse than when recording/playing back SD programs.

When I switch back & forth between the live program seen through the L1 input, through the 2160, into the TV component input and the original straight through HD image, the image is way dimmer and the audio level is way lower. The SD channels when compared the same way look OK. Is it possible the down-converted S-Video output from the Cisco STB is just crappy and I'm stuck with it or ??? Come to think of it, I haven't tried the composite video output yetS-video SHOULD be better, right?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for all ya'lls great work!
post #9021 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 10:30 AM

I updated the FW this morning on my H2160MW9A, and it updated without a hitch - very seamless, and exactly as delineated in Funai's instructions. I always take a deep sigh of relief whenever I update the FW on any hardware.

Finalizing a DVD-R is now easy!
post #9022 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 10:35 AM

artwire - could it be RF interference? Do you have any hams (amateur radio operators) or CBers close by - OR, do you live close to a freeway? Truckers are known to run 1kW on their CB rigs on the highway, and this can create havoc with consumer electronics in the near field. If it is RF interference, aka EMI, you can purchase ferrite beads or chokes at RadioShack, or directly from another supplier, Amidon Inductive www.amidoncorp.com.

Good luck.
post #9023 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

artwire - could it be RF interference? Do you have any hams (amateur radio operators) or CBers close by - OR, do you live close to a freeway? Truckers are known to run 1kW on their CB rigs on the highway, and this can create havoc with consumer electronics in the near field. If it is RF interference, aka EMI, you can purchase ferrite beads or chokes at RadioShack, or directly from another supplier, Amidon Inductive www.amidoncorp.com.

Good luck.

Huh? I'm not having the audio problem. I was answering a question about audio static that daviedog wrote about - and I agree, there are a lot of things that could trigger the problem. The fact that it's intermittent makes me think it may be environmental, but it could be an annoying short or something in the recorder, too. Since it's still under warranty, it may be worth swapping, if only to rule that out. Good advice, though
post #9024 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 05:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by artwire View Post

Huh? I'm not having the audio problem. I was answering a question about audio static that daviedog wrote about - and I agree, there are a lot of things that could trigger the problem. The fact that it's intermittent makes me think it may be environmental...

The other day Comcast arrived and disconnected our feed with no notice whatsoever. (This reminds me of the quiet knock, a whispered "..." and then the battering ram and rushing in with guns drawn only to find that it was the wrong house.)

One of the workers said that squirrels had chewed on our cable and stripped it so much that Comcast was able to determine our outside feed was emitting RF feedback dangerous for commercial aircraft!!! Really?

So Comcast had to replace the feed--but they said it should be OK for us since we won't be charged for this service. Swell.

I asked to see the squirrel-chewed coax but the helper couldn't find it in the small pile of used coax in the back of their truck. Hmm?

Yes, we're located about four miles from PDX but the only time commercial aircraft fly anywhere near our house is during take-offs in very stormy weather. In most of those take-offs the aircraft have already turned away since level flight over our house would take them right into four antenna farms along the crest of the hills less than five miles distant.

This cable replacement took Comcast all of fifteen minutes as they just snipped the coax under the roof overhang and joined the new feed to the existing cable at the back of the house about thirty five feet from their junction block toward the front of the house.

Yes, I happened to be recording at the time and no, they couldn't wait the seven minutes until the recording had stopped. Thank you, Comcast.

Addendum: This morning I was reminded by a helicopter hovering over the area that they frequently fly over the I-5 freeway (about eight blocks away) and now and then over our own neighborhood when there is "police activity." Our neighborhood has frequent gangland shootings. (I've just been called as a witness in one of those shootings.)

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WILL SMELL AS SWEET. BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO CALL A ROSE WILL POSSESS THE ROSE'S FRAGRANCE."

--Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1917)
post #9025 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 05:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigaDo View Post

Yes, I happened to be recording at the time....

I bet their isn't to many times you aren't
Sounds like your need a pit bull, that should help keep unwanted intruders away
post #9026 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DICKEYBIRD View Post

I have the 2160 connected to the L1 input via S-Video cable from the Cisco HD box for cable program recordings and to the antenna input via a so-called “digital” antenna for recording free, over the air programming. It’s connected to the TV via component + L/R cables (have an HDMI cable on the way.)

Your dark pic and lower audio *could* be from the HD box's S-video (or composite) output not being downconverted first to 480i, which is the 2160's "native" input signal. That is, maybe there's a setting. like in other cable boxes, that you have to make to output 480i? Some boxes have an output labeled "Out to VCR" or similar, and I've read that some have to be set to output to "external device" or similar?

If the box does the conversion, it might be a diff./better quality signal to start with for the 2160?

Also, the 2160 should have Progressive Scan set to ON when using Component ouput (default is off, or interlaced).

When you get your HDMi cable, there are some "HDMI Format" settings that can make a diff. in picture quality, as described here.

???

post #9027 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 06:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:

The other day Comcast arrived and disconnected our feed with no notice whatsoever. (This reminds me of the quiet knock, a whispered "..." and then the battering ram and rushing in with guns drawn only to find that it was the wrong house)...

It wasn't CSI, but I *DO* remember watching that show...

Quote:

...One of the workers said that squirrels had chewed on our cable and stripped it so much that Comcast was able to determine our outside feed was emitting RF feedback dangerous for commercial aircraft!!!

Strangely enough, I *DO* remember reading something similar "somewhere else"...

P.S. I'm *STILL* waiting for YOUR responses regarding:
  1. DigaDo's Panasonic DVDR Tips:
    and It's now time for breakfast. More later...
  2. Digido's Digital Camera Specs & Disabling the Flash to take 'Head-On' TV pictures

Low Post Count <> Low Knowledge ergo High Post Count <> High Knowledge

ClearToLand's Picks For Best Answers to Common ReplayTV Questions

Remember, it's only TV...
post #9028 of 26077 Old 04-26-2010, 10:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
  1. Title: It may not be possible to dub all titles. Start dubbing anyway? Yes No
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ClearToLand View Post

wajo,

Please consider revising this portion of your EXCELLENT FAQ:

---SNIP---

2. Title: The Courtesy of an Acknowledgement Would Be Appreciated...
    Quote:

Quote:

wajo,

Please consider revising this portion of your EXCELLENT FAQ:

---SNIP---

You're welcome!

3. Title: Mis-Directed URL...
    Quote:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wajo View Post

To move from one title in the Title list to another, you have three options:
    1. Use the HDD Title menu. Move between titles with arrow keys. Move from page to page with NEXT/PREV buttons.
    2. While playing, use the NEXT and PREV buttons, as described here.
    3. While playing, use the Search feature of the INFO/DISPLAY menu, as described here.

wajo,

FYI, #3 is pointing to 'Info4' | Audio instead of the intended 'Info3' | Search/Play.

4. Title: How High Is That Horse You're Sitting On That You Can't See The Folks Helping Your Cause?
    [Current Post...]

You're welcome, AGAIN!

Hey, I'm *VERY INTERESTED* in what you're doing:
  • I'm *READING* your work
  • I'm *FOLLOWING* your LINKs
  • I'm *NOTIFYING* you of any ERRORs that I find
    (Is it the PUBLIC notification that bothers you? From my 'Point-of-View', PUBLIC notifies *EVERYONE* - both author and reader.)
  • I've *COMPOSED* several FAQs, on various forums, myself over the past decade
    (So, I have FIRST-HAND knowledge of 'indifference'.)
IMHO, it's *SAD* that you, someone who devotes SO MUCH PERSONAL TIME helping others (with their 3575s / 2160s / etc...), place yourself on such a higher pedestal than someone like myself that, even after THREE *POLITE* posts, you refuse to extend a SIMPLE courtesy acknowledgement, either publicly (preferred) or privately, to a fellow user.

Just a simple: "Thanks for the correction - I've updated it." is all I would have liked to see...

Patiently awaiting your (now PUBLIC) response...

NOTE: Title 'SMS' abbreviated to fit allocated space.

Low Post Count <> Low Knowledge ergo High Post Count <> High Knowledge

ClearToLand's Picks For Best Answers to Common ReplayTV Questions

Remember, it's only TV...
post #9029 of 26077 Old 04-27-2010, 01:57 AM

The cable goes through the Cable Box, then the HDVD. Tried the DVD/TV and the source button. Nothing helps. No video signal comes through. Originally I connected the SATA with an adapter, but the damn thing was too high and I couldn't replace the cover, but video was coming through and the SATA recorded. So I took off to Fry's Electronics and purchased another adapter that wasn't so high and got home and switched. Looked good, but then all of a sudden I noticed the TV was just a blue screen, but the sound was coming through. Put back the 1st adapter, nothing. Put back the IDE/PATA, nothing. Last night I spent watching recordings from the PATA HD I hadn't watched yet, but I am unable to record anything new. I have a Mediagate with a 1.5 terabyte HD with DVD movies recorded onto it. It is connected to the HDVD through the front Video-in, nothing. Since I am hooked on HDTV, I finally went and ordered a new Magnavox through Wal*Mart, BUT IT STILL WANT MY PHILIPS TO COME BACK TO ME.
post #9030 of 26077 Old 04-27-2010, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorM View Post

Just to be clear, you need to set the time manually, but it is still preferable to use Auto Channel Manual and set the channel to pretty much anything.
Although it won't set the clock, it will give you the extra power backup, but without scanning the dial forever every 12 o'clock.

I took your advice and changed the option from off to manual. About midnight last night my time advanced 4 hours. I went back to "off". Only time changed, not date. Strange.
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Magnavox Mdr515h 500gb Hdd And Dvd R With Digital Tuner
Gear in this thread - Mdr515h by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page