Magnavox 557, 537, 535, 533, 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576, 3575 - Page 675 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #20221 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigaDo View Post

With a Magnavox HDD/DVD recorder one may transfer the VHS material to the recorder's hard drive in real-time and then edit the video. Then high-speed dub the material to DVD in about sixteen minutes.

There is no need to use a PC.

I think the possibility of need is evident if you're trying to answer within the context of Hookani's original VHS question. Anyone wanting to save a 7 hour original recording to an external HD is likely to be wanting not to compress it down to fit one DVD with the necessarily massive quality loss result, and likely wouldn't appreciate the recombination glitches from having to divide the original into pieces to fit multiple DVDs to make the transfer without any compression. Of course, if the VHS source has 7 hours on one tape, there really wouldn't be any quality to lose.

Genuine HD via ATSC and BUD satellite DVB.
Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20222 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 07:11 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastrof View Post

Stop that!

Many of us don't have any more TVs to hook one up to!

This really hit home with me! I now have one more Mag than I really need, but I wanted to be prepared just in case one of them was to croak. So my question is do some of you stack one on top of another? I now have 2 513s hooked up to TVs with cable, and a 515 hooked up to a really old tiny analog TV over the air. I rarely watch this TV but I wanted my 515 to be in use so as not to "go bad" somehow. Is there a way to stack, for example, one 513 on top of another 513 and get some kind of use out of it that way? Perhaps switch them out every week or so, or somehow use both at the same time? I know I'm in over my head and I very much appreciate your help or suggestions.
post #20223 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ud346 View Post

This really hit home with me! I now have one more Mag than I really need, but I wanted to be prepared just in case one of them was to croak. So my question is do some of you stack one on top of another? I now have 2 513s hooked up to TVs with cable, and a 515 hooked up to a really old tiny analog TV over the air. I rarely watch this TV but I wanted my 515 to be in use so as not to "go bad" somehow. Is there a way to stack, for example, one 513 on top of another 513 and get some kind of use out of it that way? Perhaps switch them out every week or so, or somehow use both at the same time? I know I'm in over my head and I very much appreciate your help or suggestions.

I've got a main stack of 4 units as shown here. I've got them "daisy-chained" via coax one to the other. Kansas_Tom's stack is shown below mine.
post #20224 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajo View Post

I've got a main stack of 4 units as shown here. I've got them "daisy-chained" via coax one to the other. Kansas_Tom's stack is shown below mine.

Thank you! Now I am beginning to understand the discussion about the greeting cards I will try stacking 2 of mine and experiment around with that. Then I'll hopefully be able to move my tiny "kitchen" tv back where it belongs (where there's no room for DVR too - ha!).
post #20225 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 08:06 PM

I'm transferring some video from the HDD of my 515 to a DVD. Two titles, one 90 min and the other 120 min. So, less than 4 hrs - should fit on one DVD at LP mode. But that's not available in the dubbing menu - only EP, SLP and Auto. I tried clipping some commercials out, thinking that I might be close to the limit, but after some editing, I'm still unable to get LP quality to be available. I'm now at 111 min + 81 min. Any suggestions or pointers on the maximum file sizes for each of the common DVD recording speeds?

In the dubbing menu, I see that my intended programming appears to occupy 3533 Mb and my DVD (tried a DVD+R and a DVD-R, same) can accommodate 4424 Mb (EP mode)...

Thanks...
post #20226 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 08:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgitd View Post

I'm transferring some video from the HDD of my 515 to a DVD. Two titles, one 90 min and the other 120 min. So, less than 4 hrs - should fit on one DVD at LP mode. But that's not available in the dubbing menu - only EP, SLP and Auto. I tried clipping some commercials out, thinking that I might be close to the limit, but after some editing, I'm still unable to get LP quality to be available. I'm now at 111 min + 81 min. Any suggestions or pointers on the maximum file sizes for each of the common DVD recording speeds?

In the dubbing menu, I see that my intended programming appears to occupy 3533 Mb and my DVD (tried a DVD+R and a DVD-R, same) can accommodate 4424 Mb (EP mode)...

Thanks...

When that happens, dub one recording to disc first, then dub the other, instead of trying to do both in a single procedure.

Dazed and confused over high tech.

Sigh...Concrap. The Internet Overlord Cometh
They're not com-tastic!
post #20227 of 25743 Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

Thanks...

For Magnavox recorders the LP recording mode is listed as a DVD content of three hours, not four hours. (For Panasonic recorders the LP recording mode is listed as a DVD content of four hours.)

"LP" is not what one will look for when attempting a high-speed dub of LP material. "HIGH" will indicate that high-speed dubbing is available for material of any recording mode.

I've generally been able to high-speed dub 200 minutes (three hours twenty minutes) of edited LP material to a blank DVD. (I use TY 8x DVD-R media in all my recorders.)

A failed dub will take up space on a DVD but the failed recording does not show up in the Disc or Title menus. The title information appears only after the "writing to disc" progress bar has disappeared. A failed dub will not get that far.

An estimate of remaining time on a DVD may be seen while in DVD mode by pressing the DISPLAY button twice.

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WILL SMELL AS SWEET. BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO CALL A ROSE WILL POSSESS THE ROSE'S FRAGRANCE."

--Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1917)
post #20228 of 25743 Old 04-25-2012, 05:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

In the dubbing menu, I see that my intended programming appears to occupy 3533 Mb and my DVD (tried a DVD+R and a DVD-R, same) can accommodate 4424 Mb (EP mode).

Here's a help file with tables and explanations that should answer all your questions.

That 3533 was not the total size of your titles, it was the size at the lower-quality rec mode auto-selected for the dub, as explained in the help file, i.e., it shows the REDUCED size from choosing a lower-quality rec mode to fit the disc.

If you had selected the next lower rec mode, that number would have changed to an even lower size.

If AUTO is available and highlighted, that's the only mode that shows the true size of all the titles to be dubbed.

You post doesn't say what your original rec modes were... that's a key element in determining DVD fit. It's not just a matter of total times. If your 192 min. was recorded at 2-hr-SP rec mode, that would explain why the dub menu selected a lower-quality rec mode since 192 min. SP can't fit on a single disc... max. SP is ~130 min. for HIGH (HSD), otherwise the dub menu will select LP, EP, etc. to make those SP titles fit on the disc.
post #20229 of 25743 Old 04-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmazda View Post

If it happens again, pay attention to the front panel display. If it's moving, don't bother to try anything until it stops, which may take as long as an average commercial break. Afterward, remote commands should be obeyed again, most any of which will clear the error message off the screen.

Yes, the front panel display was moving (spinning), but it had been going for over 40 minutes after the message popped up. I unplugged because I feared burning out the laser assembly.

Sorry for the late response.
post #20230 of 25743 Old 04-25-2012, 06:44 PM

Yup, the original was SP. I'll look over the details and plan more appropriately in the future. I'm not interested in retaining an avalanche of DVDs - my original plan was to combine originals onto a single DVD...
post #20231 of 25743 Old 04-25-2012, 07:08 PM

Liked: 11
The Refurbed 513's........
THEY ARE GONE!!!!!
Didn't take long for 17 to sell out in a day or two!!!!
HOT HOT HOT........
Mickboy

"We Never Really Got It On Until Detroit"
M.Jagger 1969
post #20232 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 09:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickboy View Post

The Refurbed 513's........
THEY ARE GONE!!!!!
Didn't take long for 17 to sell out in a day or two!!!!
HOT HOT HOT........
Mickboy

You're right. All gone--again. I don't know how deep it might be, but there is definitely a market for these devices. If someone who has any "authority" realizes this, maybe there will be a newer follow-on model? Here's hoping.

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #20233 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post

You're right. All gone--again. I don't know how deep it might be, but there is definitely a market for these devices. If someone who has any "authority" realizes this, maybe there will be a newer follow-on model? Here's hoping.

There will likely be a follow-on model, but it won't be BD, prob. just a "new" 515 model with new manual.
post #20234 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 09:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

There will likely be a follow-on model, but it won't be BD, prob. just a "new" 515 model with new manual.

That is NOT what I was hoping for. I want a BD model--I really do!

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
post #20235 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 10:02 AM

3575 formatting puzzlement, part deux:

Finally picked up a package of -R disks (Sony 16x), which initialized and recorded just fine on the machine that decided last week that it doesn't like +R or +R/W disks from different manufacturers. Retried a +R/W and still get the "cannot record on this disk" message. Next step: get some -R/W to see whether it's the +/- family or the rewritable family the machine is allergic to.

(It continues to happily write to any disk initialized on its sibling 3575.)
post #20236 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 10:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:

I guess you don't want to leak "how new"?
post #20237 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post

That is NOT what I was hoping for. I want a BD model--I really do!

Seriously, they already have the 515 price up to $330. Are you ready to pay well north of $600 for a funai BD recorder (1Eu = 1.32USD).

- kelson h

The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten . . . life is too short to drink bad wine

post #20238 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 12:49 PM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rletson View Post

3575 formatting puzzlement, part deux:

Finally picked up a package of -R disks (Sony 16x), which initialized and recorded just fine on the machine that decided last week that it doesn't like +R or +R/W disks from different manufacturers. Retried a +R/W and still get the "cannot record on this disk" message. Next step: get some -R/W to see whether it's the +/- family or the rewritable family the machine is allergic to.

(It continues to happily write to any disk initialized on its sibling 3575.)

hi rletson-

did you clean your laser ?
did you re-cal the 3575 ?
do you have the newest firmware in the 3575 ??

if you happen to have a pc with a dvd burner, and some sort of software to erase a disk, try doing an erase on one of your problem disks, and then re-initialize on the problem 3575 ( assuming you've already cleaned and re-cal'd )

rgds,
ron g
post #20239 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 02:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post

Seriously, they already have the 515 price up to $330. Are you ready to pay well north of $600 for a funai BD recorder (1Eu = 1.32USD).

I paid $600 for each of my EH55s, and that was in 2006 dollars. Yes, I would pay $600+ for a BD recorder, BUT, also seriously, I doubt that too many others would. Certainly not enough to make it worth manufacturing, unless they were already making it for another country, and the cost of make it work in North America were trivial.

Luke

post #20240 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:

Would you please tell me what "BD" stands for. Thanks!
post #20241 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 03:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

post #20242 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 07:08 PM

I think Sears is on Crack...
A refurb 513 for $390....I mean I'm all for capitalism, but really?
Sears On Crack!

MDR515H/F7 Lover/User/Tester
post #20243 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrymc777 View Post

Sears On Crack!

And if you access the page from Canada, it shows up as CAD $443.20.

It's moot, though, since despite a big splash screen trumpeting that they now ship to Canada, for this item it says, "Not available for International Shipping." And is that a Blu-ray logo I see on the pictured machine? No wonder it's so expensive.

Man, I'm glad I got my 515 a couple of months ago from J&R for $179, no tax and $20 bucks for international shipping that was faster than a letter mailed from the next block over.

And, yes, we have plenty of Sears stores in Canada, too, so it's not like it's a sled ride through the tundra for them.
post #20244 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 08:01 PM

Liked: 11
It's not Sears, it's a marketplace seller.
post #20245 of 25743 Old 04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrymc777 View Post

Sears On Crack!

Sears Marketplace is a clearinghouse for third party sellers:

"Marketplace Item | learn more

Seller Ratingbased on 5 ratings)

Sold and shipped by Action Packaged, Inc."

Here is more information:

"Action Packaged, Inc. has been exceeding shoppers' expectations since 2001! Over 30,000 satisfied customers have taken the time to leave us glowing feedback on other popular retail sites after they made their purchases with us.

We are very much looking forward to exceeding your expectations when you place your next order with Action Packaged, Inc. on Sears.com! If you have any questions or suggestions about Action Packaged, Inc. or you have an inquiry in regards to an order you placed with us, please email your personal order manager at priority1question@actionpackaged.com and we will be happy to assist you."

Action Packaged, Inc. is also found selling through Amazon:

"Action Packaged, Inc. has been exceeding shoppers' expectations since 2001! Over 15,000 satisfied customers have taken the time to leave us glowing feedback here on Amazon after they made their purchases with us!

We are very much looking forward to exceeding your expectations when you place your next order with Action Packaged, Inc.!

If you have any questions or suggestions about Action Packaged, Inc. or you have an inquiry in regards to an order you placed with us,
please email your personal order manager at priority1question@actionpackaged.com and we will be happy to assist you."

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WILL SMELL AS SWEET. BUT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THAT WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO CALL A ROSE WILL POSSESS THE ROSE'S FRAGRANCE."

--Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1917)
post #20246 of 25743 Old 04-27-2012, 07:29 PM

Had a power outage for few hours, now cannot get dvr to power up at all... blank, nothing lighting up at all.. any suggestions?? Hope not to lose the recorded titles..
post #20247 of 25743 Old 04-28-2012, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melulu View Post

Had a power outage for few hours, now cannot get dvr to power up at all... blank, nothing lighting up at all.. any suggestions?? Hope not to lose the recorded titles..

I didn't respond to your first post on this since you said my answers on Walmart.com were "confusing." I'll give it one more try here.

First, to revive your unit whenever it "dies," do a Soft Reset, as described here.

Next, do a "Clean Tuner" procedure, as described here. You probably want only digital channels in memory to start?

Finally, if it keeps recurring, consider an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), as described here.
post #20248 of 25743 Old 04-28-2012, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

How-To-Buy Info for Canadians

Walmart-Canada doesn't want to stock or sell these DVDRs, and Walmart-U.S. doesn't ship to Canada, but here's a collection of stories by Canadians successfully purchasing DVDRs from Walmart in the U.S. in different ways. Several other online sellers do ship to Canada, including Amazon, J&R, B&H, and Worldwide Distributors. Check shipping policies for others. According to the post by VictoriaDTVUser below, you might save money if the seller will ship your unit via the U.S. Postal Service.

The std Funai Limited Warranty is for units sold and used in the USA. However, since Canadians or their friends/relatives have to physically pick up their units from a Walmart store, they should also be able to return them to any Walmart store, where they just want to know if it still works, i.e., if anything's wrong with it. They don't ask for a passport! biggrin.gif

Originally Posted on Walmart.com by VictoriaDTVUser, Victoria, BC, Canada, 1/23/13

[Advice for people who have a friend or relative in the U.S., or a seller, who will ship to them in Canada via the U.S. Postal Service.]

As readers will know it is impossible to find a HDD+DVD recorder in Canada, Wal-mart doesnt sell these north of the Border and Panasonics are only in Europe and Asia now. Thanks to a friend in the US I was able to import the 1TB unit just before Xmas and I have no regrets! A couple of words of advise:

If you buy one in the USA and ship it north, use the USPostalService instead of UPS! Why? With UPS you can expect $50 for brokerage fees. I ended up paying $91 on top of the (very affordable) Walmart price due to Canadian Sales Tax (HST applied at the border) and the brokerage fees. Save the brokerage by shipping via USPostal (why? its a NAFTA thing: exempt if it goes US postal to CANpost).

Originally Posted by Doug O View Post

Don't know if you have one but there are services that allow you to use their address for Canadians that want to get items from the US but the companies don't ship to Canada. There is one across the US border which is a 40 minute drive from my house. They have lots of customers on this side of the border and have been in operation for years. Wal-Mart can just ship the item to them. They then send you an email and you go down and pick up the item. Very little problem at all. I've a bud who goes down every 2 weeks says this is a godsend for his business. If I ever need anything, he will be glad to pick it up for me.

[Edit: You'll have to PM Doug O for details.]

Originally Posted by rxheaven View Post

No one went (or was even close to) to jail for importing a DVDR in Canaduh.

But it would make our lives easier if it was readily available. I turned out to work in my favour when I wanted to try out the unit back in January, since I had to drive 3 hours round trip anyway, I ended up buying 2 Mags right away instead of making the trip twice, and only about a month later, the shortages/price increases started.

I've been happy with it. And like all other Canadians who use them, been getting the ATSC and even NTSC signals just fine.

I declared the unit at the border, explaining exactly what it was for, and all they cared about was to charge the taxes (including tax on the US tax).

Even if they were available North of the border, retailers, even Wal-Mart, would probably charge about 100-150$ more per unit than the US prices.
The joke has lasted long enough, even the Federal government, after warning the retailers for years and seeing no improvement, decided to act : they will raise the tax-free allowance for 24 hours trip from 50 to 200$ and the 48+ hours trip from 200 to 800$ later on this year. [This post is dated 5/3/12.]

So, even our government is telling the citizens : your local retailers are ripping you off, go shop in the US. Of course, not everyone lives close enough to the border to do so, but most major cities are (Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver).

Added bonus : fill up the gas tank while you're there! (4$ a gallon vs 6$+ in Canaduh)

Originally Posted by rxheaven View Post

As a last update, it turned out it wasn't necessary to input a US address in Paypal, order went through just fine with my current PayPal profile with Canadian address. I chose the option to use Paypal balance, and bill the rest directly to my Mastercard, letting Mastercard (not Paypal) convert USD to CAD. I don't know if that's what makes a difference or not, but it went through and I'm happy. Says I should expect to pick up my 2 Mag 513s starting Friday.

Edit: Well, I just logged in to my PP account again after completing the order and it added the address of the WM I chose for pick-up, automatically, in the "alternate addresses" section. So, I guess they automated the process, which is great IMO.

Originally Posted by tankerHDD View Post

Speaking of Walmart; this Canadian just got back yesterday from a 650 mile (1040 km) round trip from Calgary Alberta to the Walmart in Great Falls Montana. When I saw the price drop to $220 a few weeks ago, I decided to go for it. Sure wish they'd stock in Canada -- I live in this city of 1.1 million, with six Walmarts, yet have to go to the nearest US store in a city of 60,000.

I used Walmart's Site-to-Store on-line ordering, using PayPal; real smooth transaction -- took about 11 days. Montana has no sales tax and the province of Alberta has none either, so at the border crossing, customs Canada just charged me the federal GST, 5%. Canada goes OTA digital on Sept 1st.

Looking forward to hook-up (OTA indoor Stealth Hawk feeding a Samsung UN32C5000. The MDR515H will replace an Emerson VCR (also made by Funai, I believe)

Originally Posted by grantsoo View Post

I figured out a way to overcome the hurdles for someone in Canada who wants to get a 515/513 shipped to the store in the U.S. and then pick it up.
1. Go to your Penpal account and add a shipping address. The address will be the U.S. address of the Walmart store where you want it shipped. (Note, this will not be used, it just get's you over the first hurdle.)
2. Order the item and check out using Penpal. You will get to a "stop" screen that tells you Walmart will not ship out of the U.S..
3. Just proceed to the next screen anyway and you will suddenly have both the address you set up and the "ship to store" option.
4. Select the ship to store option and finish the checkout.

It looks like the Walmart computers need to see a U.S. shipping address on Paypal before letting you proceed to the normal checkout.
I am looking forward to getting the 315 in a week or 2! (to go along with my 2 Polos and my Maggie 2160 - boy these things are addictive)

post #20249 of 25743 Old 04-29-2012, 05:23 PM

I positively do not want to have anything to do with any co-ax connections. I have a Scientific-Atlanta 8300 and a Magnavox 513 model. I just want to record off of the hard drive on the 8300 to the hard drive on the 513 and and then do my edit\\Burns. I know the HDMI out cable to the TV from the 513, the S video cable from the 8300 to the 513 along with RCA cables for audio, and RCA cables for audio from the 513 to my receiver. Past that, I can't figure out the rest of the cabling. I can't figure out how I'm going to see what it is on my 8300 that I am transferring to the 513. If I just select the TV program as though I were going to watch it on my TV and then press record on my 513, will the hard drive capture what I'm watching? Also, in order to eliminate the black bars at the top and bottom do I need to have some sort of converter for the component outputs on the 8300 to the S video input on the 513?
post #20250 of 25743 Old 04-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Man View Post

I positively do not want to have anything to do with any co-ax connections. I have a Scientific-Atlanta 8300 and a Magnavox 513 model. I just want to record off of the hard drive on the 8300 to the hard drive on the 513 and and then do my edit\\Burns. I know the HDMI out cable to the TV from the 513, the S video cable from the 8300 to the 513 along with RCA cables for audio, and RCA cables for audio from the 513 to my receiver. Past that, I can't figure out the rest of the cabling. I can't figure out how I'm going to see what it is on my 8300 that I am transferring to the 513. If I just select the TV program as though I were going to watch it on my TV and then press record on my 513, will the hard drive capture what I'm watching? Also, in order to eliminate the black bars at the top and bottom do I need to have some sort of converter for the component outputs on the 8300 to the S video input on the 513?

I'm not familiar with the 8300, but if it's like every cable box I've used, connecting the HDMI cable from the cable box to anything disables all other video output(s) from the cable box. This sounds like the root of your frustration.

I connect an HDMI to composite converter between the cable box and the 513, and connect another HDMI cable from the 513 to the TV. HD quality is lost this way, but gone are the black bars in the process (if the 513 is set to output 16:9).

The 513 will record whatever is fed to its input, which in my case comes from the RWY cables from the converter. Then the TV gets via HDMI cable either what is being recorded at the time, or optionally a recording already made to either DVD or HD.

Genuine HD via ATSC and BUD satellite DVB.
Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409
Reply DVD Recorders (Standard Def)

Tags
Magnavox Mdr515h 500gb Hdd And Dvd R With Digital Tuner
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page