NEW Release! Onkyo HT-S5300...Any Good? - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Member
 
maxjive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm not sure if there's an order to turning the home theater on, but I turn on TV first, then Cable/Sat, then HT-S5300. When I turned on Onkyo first, I would occasionally get handshaking problems, but I'm not sure if this had to do with the order or if it was just a strange event. My mother-in-law left the receiver on and turned everything else off...I came home 2 hours later and not knowing the receiver was on, turned on the TV and Cable box and saw a purple/blue screen flickering between white noise and the program of interest. The only way I could fix this was unplugging and re-plugging in the HDMI cables and turning everything on in the aforementioned "correct" order.

Does anyone know if there is a correct order? I'm new to the whole HDMI thing.
maxjive is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Member
 
darkaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolik View Post

How are you feeding power to the fan?

Using a special 4-pin molex AC adapter, no need for cutting cables.

Like this:
http://www.amazon.com/110v-4pin-mole...5671815&sr=8-1

You can hook up to 5 fans on it I think... currently I have 4 connected, the other ones are in the back of the cabinet.
darkaura is offline  
post #363 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Newbie
 
arock10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I ordered the hts5300 after reading about 70% of this thread, but canceled my order after reading the other 30% I have a fat ps3 and the audio swap would just be retarded trying to play video games or watching movies.

So is this all of their models or just the receiver that ships with this specific htib? What model is the receiver just on its own (I'm assuming they sell it seperately). Should I just wait for a them to fix things on their end and then buy or is there another 7.1 that can be put together any where remotely close to the price without all the bugs?

Also, I know this is the 5300 thread, but does the 3300 have any of these same issues?
arock10 is offline  
post #364 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 01:33 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Tulpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,026
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 58
The equivalent standalone receiver is the Onkyo TX-SR508. You can browse the receiver forum to get the skinny. It most likely has its own thread there.

You can try Yamaha, but I don't think they sell 7.1 systems. You MIGHT find a 5.1 speaker package and pick up two extra speakers, and probably come out with a better overall system, but it would probably be higher than the 5300's lowest price. It wouldn't hurt to shop around, though.

Don't believe everything on the Interwebz! A duck's quack DOES echo!
Tulpa is offline  
post #365 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Member
 
mfro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoakk View Post

mfro,

Did you mean the Sanus BF31b? How does the speaker attach to the stand? Thanks for the info, I'll probably get a pair.

Sorry yes I did. They just sit on top but are pretty sturdy unless you bump into them.
mfro is offline  
post #366 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Member
 
mfro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDLP Guy View Post

Did you increase the DB for the rears, being so far back? How much?

Yes I did. I think the rear surrounds are at 8 or 9, just to be able to hear them.
mfro is offline  
post #367 of 784 Old 06-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The "repair" box from Onkyo came today. Basically it's a box filled with foam holders and inflated bags (packing material) as well as a prepaid shipping label. Considering the ship from location is about 70 miles from me and it was supposedly shipped on Tuesday, it took a day longer that I expected it to take.

I'll send it in on Monday, which means it should be at the repair shop by Thursday. I'm hoping the turn around time isn't that long.
Morac is offline  
post #368 of 784 Old 06-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Member
 
Pepelutivruski4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
right, so i have a series of questions that i think might save me a big headache in repairs, onkyo support blah blah blah.

i have a fat PS3, which can only output LPCM through HDMI...?

so i'm to understand that any given PCM signal coming in to the receiver will output the surrounds inverted: correct?

which in my case, will be EVERYTHING????

if the above questions are all true, wouldn't i be just fine if i just hard switched the speaker wire of my surrounds plugged into the back of the receiver?

also, i have a standard 7.1 speaker layout.
FL - C - FR
SL -----SR
RL--RR
i've only noticed the surrounds inverting during Final Fantasy 13 play, which is a 5.1 game which doesn't use the rears.
are the surrounds AND rears inverted during PCM? or just the Surround pair?

i am very grateful to those who answers my questions, which may lead to more questions, as i have not had too much time to test with anything else or fiddle with the situation much.
Pepelutivruski4 is offline  
post #369 of 784 Old 06-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Member
 
darkaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutivruski4 View Post

right, so i have a series of questions that i think might save me a big headache in repairs, onkyo support blah blah blah.

i have a fat PS3, which can only output LPCM through HDMI...?

so i'm to understand that any given PCM signal coming in to the receiver will output the surrounds inverted: correct?

which in my case, will be EVERYTHING????

if the above questions are all true, wouldn't i be just fine if i just hard switched the speaker wire of my surrounds plugged into the back of the receiver?

also, i have a standard 7.1 speaker layout.
FL - C - FR
SL -----SR
RL--RR
i've only noticed the surrounds inverting during Final Fantasy 13 play, which is a 5.1 game which doesn't use the rears.
are the surrounds AND rears inverted during PCM? or just the Surround pair?

i am very grateful to those who answers my questions, which may lead to more questions, as i have not had too much time to test with anything else or fiddle with the situation much.

For my understanding, it's only the surrounds, but if anyone can re-confirm...

I am still waiting for any problems to occur. You can do that as a workaround. Remember that if you use another device that provides bitstream, you will have them inverted again.
darkaura is offline  
post #370 of 784 Old 06-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can't confirm if the rears invert since I'm not using them, but I can confirm that the surrounds invert whenever the receiver detects a 5.1 or 7.1 LPCM signal. It needs to be a PCM signal though, dolby digital and dts signals are not inverted.
Morac is offline  
post #371 of 784 Old 06-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Member
 
Pepelutivruski4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morac View Post

I can't confirm if the rears invert since I'm not using them, but I can confirm that the surrounds invert whenever the receiver detects a 5.1 or 7.1 LPCM signal. It needs to be a PCM signal though, dolby digital and dts signals are not inverted.

so, are you saying that if my PS3 is convertin DTS into PCM to send out to receiver, it will not be inverted?
Pepelutivruski4 is offline  
post #372 of 784 Old 06-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutivruski4 View Post

so, are you saying that if my PS3 is convertin DTS into PCM to send out to receiver, it will not be inverted?

No, it's the opposite. The receiver won't flip incoming DTS signals. It only flips PCM. So if you let the PS3 covert DTS to PCM, it will be flipped, at least on the surround sound channels.

Like I said, I don't know about the rear channels since I don't use them and don't have any source material that does even if I hooked them up.
Morac is offline  
post #373 of 784 Old 06-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Newbie
 
arpstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xported View Post

I never hooked my DirectTV DVR up to my receiver, but I have heard that it could be a DirectTV issue. There were some people talking about it in the comments of a review on Amazon I was reading regarding this HTiB. I'm leaning towards a DirectTV issue since you were able to reproduce the issue at the same point in the video.

Thanks for the reply, xported. The audio dropouts are definitely the DirecTV DVR's fault. As a test I bypassed the receiver completely and just went HDMI from the DVR direct to the TV and the dropouts are still there in the same spots on the recorded shows.

The LPCM surround issue is definitely still there, but it's avoidable... and it's nice to know that Onkyo has already identified a solution for it.

Overall I'm very happy with the 5300, it has great bang for the buck and I plan on keeping it.
arpstorm is offline  
post #374 of 784 Old 06-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Member
 
darkaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, so far, I've played a lot with PS3 (movies and games) and Tvix M-6500A (movies).

No problems, no drop-outs, in bitstream and LPCM. However, I can't say about the surround swap as I still need to place them as they should be and haven't tested that part, but I suppose that the problem is present as this was confirmed by Onkyo.

Also, the receiver doesn't get hot, even in hot days after hours of use, thanks to the 140mm exhaust PC fan on the top.

I've ordered a 100' 16 AWG speaker wires from monoprice to upgrade from the 24 AWG included in the package.

As arpstorm said, I am very satisfied with the performance of this HT, especially for the price.
darkaura is offline  
post #375 of 784 Old 06-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My receiver is currently at the repair center. Like I expected it took a day to get there. Not sure why it took 3 days for the box to get to me.

Anyway I called and was told it will take at least 10 to 14 business days to repair and ship back. It can take longer if they need to get parts from Onkyo. That means the earliest I could possibly get it back is June 25th. Realistically I probably won't get it back until some time after July 2nd. I really hope it's working when it gets back.
Morac is offline  
post #376 of 784 Old 06-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Member
 
maxjive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, the screen flickering came back...haven't noticed any audio drops yet, but plenty of video drops (sometimes to blue screen and back, sometimes to white noise and back). I immediately unplugged and re-plugged in the HDMI cables to no no avail. Then I put a fan right In front of the receiver, blowing cool air right on it. Immediately, the drops have ceased! Hasn't happened since, unbelievable! Anyone having these problems tried this? Is this a solution? Does Onkyo need better ventilation/cooling?
maxjive is offline  
post #377 of 784 Old 06-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Member
 
Tolik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morac View Post

My receiver is currently at the repair center. Like I expected it took a day to get there. Not sure why it took 3 days for the box to get to me.

Anyway I called and was told it will take at least 10 to 14 business days to repair and ship back. It can take longer if they need to get parts from Onkyo. That means the earliest I could possibly get it back is June 25th. Realistically I probably won't get it back until some time after July 2nd. I really hope it's working when it gets back.

Definitely let us know what is going on with that. I'm curious if they fix all the issues for you.

I just purchased some 16gauge wire form Home Depot for $17. I have to admit i'm happy with the system and i'm keeping it.

Onkyo did tell me to bring it into the repair shop so they can address my HDMI handshaking issue but since it has 2 years warranty I think i'll wait a while so they can work all the kinks out.
Tolik is offline  
post #378 of 784 Old 06-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Member
 
prashp1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxjive View Post

I'm not sure if there's an order to turning the home theater on, but I turn on TV first, then Cable/Sat, then HT-S5300. When I turned on Onkyo first, I would occasionally get handshaking problems, but I'm not sure if this had to do with the order or if it was just a strange event. My mother-in-law left the receiver on and turned everything else off...I came home 2 hours later and not knowing the receiver was on, turned on the TV and Cable box and saw a purple/blue screen flickering between white noise and the program of interest. The only way I could fix this was unplugging and re-plugging in the HDMI cables and turning everything on in the aforementioned "correct" order.

Does anyone know if there is a correct order? I'm new to the whole HDMI thing.

Hello. Same is happening with mine too. Does anyone know how to figure this out?
prashp1 is offline  
post #379 of 784 Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Member
 
Pepelutivruski4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
There is no correct order to power things up. Aside from the previous comment up above, I assumed the drop outs were from heating. Because I've only gotten drop outs from prolonged play.

Let your receivers cool better and u won't get any or minimal drops. Optimally, there should be 2 inches of breathing space at the top and bottom.
If u don't atleast have that breathing space from atleast one side, I would not get attached to your receiver. Onkyo is famous for burning out as it is.

I am currently in the market for a fan to fit my receiver rack.
Pepelutivruski4 is offline  
post #380 of 784 Old 06-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Member
 
hotshotmedic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Onkyo is not stepping up to the plate as quickly as I would have liked, I've been in contact with them mostly via email. They had me send them pictures of the serial number and model number for some reason. Between each email I receive from them approx 4 business days pass. Should I call them instead and insist on more prompt customer service? I can't imagine it takes 3 weeks and 5 emails to simply get to the 'send it to us for repair' stage. I also discovered that my iPod/iPhone dock makes that clicking noise when operating as well *sigh*
hotshotmedic is offline  
post #381 of 784 Old 06-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would call them. When I did so, not only did they get back to me the same day, but I also got a direct extension for the repair manager in my area.
Morac is offline  
post #382 of 784 Old 06-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Newbie
 
reedacus25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So after lurking on this thread for a while and following the Amazon and NewEgg reviews I think I'm ready to make the jump but wanna ask y'all's opinions on if its too soon or if I should wait a little longer for new stock if that would help. It's gonna be used with a X360, A35 HD DVD, and NB500MG1F Blu, and Moto HD/DVR with all HDMI and all set to bitstream so I don't plan to have the reverse of the rear channels but I am worried about the drop outs. If I keep a fan running on it do y'all think it would be fine? Thats the only thing I'm worried about. I get paid Tuesday and that's when I am to purchase from Amazon for easy returns due to no Onkyo centers for hundreds of miles.
reedacus25 is offline  
post #383 of 784 Old 06-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Member
 
darkaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedacus25 View Post

So after lurking on this thread for a while and following the Amazon and NewEgg reviews I think I'm ready to make the jump but wanna ask y'all's opinions on if its too soon or if I should wait a little longer for new stock if that would help. It's gonna be used with a X360, A35 HD DVD, and NB500MG1F Blu, and Moto HD/DVR with all HDMI and all set to bitstream so I don't plan to have the reverse of the rear channels but I am worried about the drop outs. If I keep a fan running on it do y'all think it would be fine? Thats the only thing I'm worried about. I get paid Tuesday and that's when I am to purchase from Amazon for easy returns due to no Onkyo centers for hundreds of miles.

Currently, I have a 140mm fan on top of the receiver, no problems so far, no drop outs. Even, before the fan, no drop outs either.

I still recommend installing a PC fan, because the receiver get very hot after prolonged use, even if that is stated as normal behavior in the sticker and manual.
darkaura is offline  
post #384 of 784 Old 06-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Member
 
prashp1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaura View Post

Currently, I have a 140mm fan on top of the receiver, no problems so far, no drop outs. Even, before the fan, no drop outs either.

I still recommend installing a PC fan, because the receiver get very hot after prolonged use, even if that is stated as normal behavior in the sticker and manual.

How do I install a fan on top of the receiver? I need help with this. Thanks
prashp1 is offline  
post #385 of 784 Old 06-14-2010, 06:37 AM
Member
 
maxjive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutivruski4 View Post

There is no correct order to power things up. Aside from the previous comment up above, I assumed the drop outs were from heating. Because I've only gotten drop outs from prolonged play.

Let your receivers cool better and u won't get any or minimal drops. Optimally, there should be 2 inches of breathing space at the top and bottom.
If u don't atleast have that breathing space from atleast one side, I would not get attached to your receiver. Onkyo is famous for burning out as it is.

I am currently in the market for a fan to fit my receiver rack.

Yeah, it was the overheating. My receiver is fine for about 2-3 hours +, then for some reason switching from 720p --> 1080i--> 720p freaks out the HDMI and I get flickering of the picture. No need to unplug anything...goes away in 2 mins with the fan blowing on it, works every time for me, although I've only had to do this 3x since owning it (6/3/10). Note that this doesn't happen with component video, guess that's analog and more resilient.

I have 4 inches clearance above the unit, but not below, it's just on its feet...do you raise yours? I have no front on cabinet, but there is a faux back panel with cutout for wires, maybe I should remove that and see if it increases cooling. Oh joy, I get to detach and reattach 25 cables!
maxjive is offline  
post #386 of 784 Old 06-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Member
 
hotshotmedic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
well im glad i haven't had any issues with handshaking or overheating. im on the phone now with customer support trying to get the rear surround swap issue handled. im also going to mention the clicking of the ipod dock.
hotshotmedic is offline  
post #387 of 784 Old 06-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Member
 
hotshotmedic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
TX-SR308, TX-SR508, HT-S3300, HT-S5300 Firmware Update
(HT-R380, HT-R580)

Thank you for confirming your information.

Within 24 hours a prepaid FedEx label and packaging will be mailed out to the address you supplied. Please repack your receiver in this packaging. Take your receiver and your printed prepaid Fedex return label to the nearest FedEx or Kinkos location. It will be shipped free of charge to the nearest Regional Service Center.

Please do not affix the label to your box.

Your update will be handled on a priority basis so that you receive it back as soon as possible. For help finding the nearest FedEx or Kinkos location, use the link below.

You can refer to the order number below if you have any questions. Thank you again, and we hope that you continue to enjoy your Onkyo product.

Order Number: xXxXXx

Your unit will be sent to the following service center for the update:

Capri Electronique Inc.
7903 20e Avenue
Montreal, Quebec H1Z 3S6
(514) 376-4990

Find a FedEx dropoff location near you.

**I finally got the website to accept my serial number and this is the screen i was presented with. So I guess the process is underway. I'll keep ya'll posted.**
hotshotmedic is offline  
post #388 of 784 Old 06-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Newbie
 
ShaidarHaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I bought this unit a week ago and got it setup with some 16 gauge wire. It's been great so far, but I'm no audiophile either. As such, I have a quick question about using an optical cable for audio with an HDMI cable for video for one of my sources (my PC). Does anyone know if this is doable, and what do I need to do in order to make this work?

thanks in advance

Also if anyone has any settings tips I'd appreciate it.
ShaidarHaran is offline  
post #389 of 784 Old 06-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Morac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burlington County, NJ
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
There is an option to choose the audio source in the menus and also in the non on screen menus so I think it's doable. It's not particularly straightfoward though. You could try decoding the manual or just change it and see if it works.

Sorry for being vague, but my receiver still isn't back yet from being fixed.
Morac is offline  
post #390 of 784 Old 06-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Newbie
 
ShaidarHaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morac View Post

There is an option to choose the audio source in the menus and also in the non on screen menus so I think it's doable. It's not particularly straightfoward though. You could try decoding the manual or just change it and see if it works.

Sorry for being vague, but my receiver still isn't back yet from being fixed.

So it is possible to have the receiver use two separate sources, one for audio and one for video, simultaneously? Excellent. I'll pick up an optical cable and see if I can make this work. Thanks for the info.
ShaidarHaran is offline  
Reply Home Theater In A Box

Tags
Speaker Systems , Onkyo

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off