post #181 of 207 Old 04-19-2011, 12:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJoeIII View Post

So if my TV does not have ARC, i should leave that off? I noticed I do receive audio whether ARC is on or off.

Maybe I need to understand how you have everything setup right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 207 Old 04-19-2011, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I initially had the default recommended setup...HDMI from cable box to receiver, HDMI from xbox to receiver, HDMI from BluRay to receiver, HDMI from Receiver OUT to TV HDMI 1 input.

I tried ARC on/off, HDMI Control on/off, and every combination possible to try to figure out why i'm getting the same distortion Sony's HTIB as I get when its just the TV speakers. it's baffling.

Thats when i tried the Panasonic manual's method of hooking up to an amp, which is the setup i just described, PLUS dig optical from tv to receiver and audio composite cables from tv to receiver as well. This seemed to help some with the Xbox audio, but im sure thats because the signal is being downsampled. When i shoot for a pure clear signal using the recommended setup, i get static and slight pops, usually at the beginning and ending of sentences when a person is speaking. Also center channel static during "busy" or suddenly loud audio.

(Note that Sony BluRay audio has been fine from beginning, it sends LPCM to receiver and everything plays nicely).

I played with DRC compression, changed various sound settings (AFD STD, Pro Logic, etc), all that stuff.
post #183 of 207 Old 04-19-2011, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJoeIII View Post
I initially had the default recommended setup...HDMI from cable box to receiver, HDMI from xbox to receiver, HDMI from BluRay to receiver, HDMI from Receiver OUT to TV HDMI 1 input.
Curious with this setup... the external speaker was popping but was the tv speaker popping as well (at the same time with external speaker)?
post #184 of 207 Old 04-19-2011, 01:00 PM

actually, since the TV speakers are turned off when the HTIB is hooked up, it was only the external speakers (RF/center) distorting. but when its just the TV (no HTIB), the same speakers (right /center channel on TV) distort at the same moments both in-game on xbox, and on tv through cable box. In other words its reproducible with just the TV speakers OR the HTIB speakers, which doesnt make sense.

I'm telling you, this is one for the ages.
post #185 of 207 Old 04-19-2011, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member

I know cable box can cause static/popping sound (some call it as audio drop). And I know some games can cause the same was well.

What happens if you connect a optical cable from cable box to receiver (not tv to receiver)?
post #186 of 207 Old 04-29-2011, 02:31 PM

I've recently purchased the htss370 unit as well, and am having troubles/inconsistencies with the surround speakers. As a warning, this is first surround sound system so I am a noob when it comes to this.

As of right now, all I care about is cable. I have the motorola dct3416 dvr from cox cable. For audio options on the dvr I'm given either dolby digital or LPCM. Either one doesn't seem to matter. Currently I have it setup as dvr -> AV Receiver via hdmi and AV Reciever -> TV via hdmi. All I have ever seen on AV Receiver is LPCM, and I only get this when in Pro Logic II Movie. I also get the PLII decoding icon on the left side of the display as well.

Sometimes from typical programming the rear speakers will work with some sound, but it's not very loud (can only hear it if I come up to about a foot away.) And yes, it's been calibrated. Tried setting the sound levels higher for the rear speakers which didn't maker a difference either. If I switch the sound field to AFD STD, I lose the sound on the rear speakers.

Primary concern here is the ondemand HD movies -- they're just giving me stereo sound even after watching a news program that is giving me 5.1 sound. I'd assume out of anything from the cable, the hd movies would have it...

So hopefully someone can steer me in a direction that can get this to be a bit more consistent. Thanks
post #187 of 207 Old 04-30-2011, 06:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avs_fan86 View Post

Primary concern here is the ondemand HD movies -- they're just giving me stereo sound even after watching a news program that is giving me 5.1 sound. I'd assume out of anything from the cable, the hd movies would have it...

So hopefully someone can steer me in a direction that can get this to be a bit more consistent. Thanks

Hi avs_fan86, are you subscribed to the HD service? If so note that some HD channels only broadcast in 2.0.

Does the DVR 3416 has "Pass Through" as an audio output option? If so select this instead of Auto or LPCM.

What model HDTV is the receiver connected to? Possible HDTV is the cause, if receiver Control HDMI or Pass Thru is set to On, try turning it to Off.
post #188 of 207 Old 04-30-2011, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by avs_fan86 View Post

As of right now, all I care about is cable. I have the motorola dct3416 dvr from cox cable. For audio options on the dvr I'm given either dolby digital or LPCM. Either one doesn't seem to matter. Currently I have it setup as dvr -> AV Receiver via hdmi and AV Reciever -> TV via hdmi. All I have ever seen on AV Receiver is LPCM, and I only get this when in Pro Logic II Movie. I also get the PLII decoding icon on the left side of the display as well.

I don't believe Motorola DCT-34xx boxes have a DD option. Are you going into to the menu on the box istelf or a Cox provided set-up screen? I have a DCT-3412 from Comcast and there's a Comcast Audio set up screen that is separate from the one for the box itself, which is accessed by powering the box off and then pushing the menu button.

If you go into the Motorola set-up menu, the audio options are Auto, L-PCM, and Pass Through. I use Auto, which passes DD or PCM, depending on how the audio is encoded on the channel you are watching.

Quote:

In my experience with Comcast, many On Demand offerings do not have DD 5.1 soundtracks. Most are output in stereo. If you are getting DD 5.1 from some shows, then it seems likely the DVR and sound system are set up correctly and the problem is Cox cable itself.
post #189 of 207 Old 08-07-2011, 07:36 AM

Bought this on clearance @ BestBuy last weekend and returned it a few days later. I really liked the size of the head unit, and the features for the price were good. I don't think you'll get a better head unit in the < $200 range. Keep in mind that its nearly impossible to get any s-air equipment now if you want wireless anything, and that the iPod dock is $80. Even if you find this on clearance for $175 like I did, it may be worth getting the 380 since it includes a wireless sub and the iPod dock.

In contrast to the 380, you do get two analog audio inputs (instead of only 1 with the 380) and AM radio (only FM on the 380).

I could have lived with all that, but what turned me off in the end was the quality of the speakers. They were horrible- the system sounded worse than the speakers on my Sony KDL 46V4100. They were simply louder- not better. I hooked up an old set of kenwood speakers and they sounded miles better, but since they are 8 ohm speakers, total power was reduced into the range of 35W per speaker. At that point, I decided I might was well return it, and use the money on a separate head unit and use my old speakers until I was ready to upgrade them too at a later date.

So, if you can get this on clearance cheap and have a set of better 8 ohm speakers lying around, and can live with the reduced power, this might be for you.
post #190 of 207 Old 09-08-2011, 01:06 AM

Liked: 11
I picked up a floor model of the Sony HT-SS370 HTIB system. I have read the cover to cover twice, plus slowly re-read several sections.
And thanks to the suggestions, tips, settings and external links in this thread: I didn't have a problem testing it out with a PS3 and getting 5.1 Linear PCM sound to come out. I did this test with the PS3 BeCaUsE --> i can't get it to sink up with my two other Sony Blu-ray players (lol they were also floor models ) a Sony BDP-s560 and a Sony BDP-s370 that I just picked up for $30bucks.
=================================================
Both of the Blu-ray players have screen printing on them for supporting Dolby & DTS (HD audio). I have gone round and round with the settings in the audio sections of their menus but I (for the most part) can't get more than 2.0 from the HT-SS370.

I am using the same two HDMI cables. One from either the blu-ray players (as I am simply testing one at a time) or the PS3 to the HT-SS370; and then one from there to my LG TV. So i basically test and then unplug each BR device each time as I try testing.
====================================================
My limited success was when I stick in any of the Lord of the Rings (theatrical BRs) the HT-SS370 actually displays 6.1 on the VFD panel during playback of the actual movie. [That matches what the BR case for the movie says it should have: 6.1. I was suprized it said 6.1 instead of 5.1 (as the system only has 5.1 speakers but at least in the A.F.D. STD mode it was outputing surround as well as the fronts and center) it appears to report what the BR players are sending it. But why are they working for the LOTR discs and not other BR discs? - It's not the discs either as they work in the PS3.
The rest of the time (with either/or BDP-s560 or BDP-s370) when I hit display on the HT-SS370 it shows it's receiving 2.0.

I've tried several rented Blu-rays (examples Paul, Your Highness) the PS3 output to the HT-SS370 5.1 sound, but from the two BR stand alones I couldn't get anything but 2.0.

Unfortunately, this thread and unit are older but hopefully someone may have one of those players or a cousing to them like the s360, s470 or s570 (players I don't have) but that should have similar settings... and be able to tell me what settings I need to change. In most cases if it had an AUTO on the BR-stand alones I selected it. But I've gone through and tried switching each one to the other settings but still no luck.
When the disks (DVD or BR) play I go into the setup when available and select 5.1 english. But many only have that as the only option?

I almost forgot, when I push the DISPLAY button on the BR players themselves, they indicate it should be or that IT IS outputing something other than 2 channels. The s560 is older, it indicates ....3/2.1 when it's other than 2 channels and 2.0 when it's simply playing previews or menus not in 5.1 format. The s370 displays it more clearly 5.1 or 6.1 as apposed to 2.0 when it's 2 channels.

Given that both BR players are Sony, and the HTIB is Sony. That I'm using the same cable on the PS3 to the HTIB that I'm using with both the BRplayers s560 & s370 to the HTIB... and that the BR players seem to be indicating that they are outputting HD audio, I just can't figure out what settings need to be changed and on which unit?
Thanks for reading all that and any suggestions or further tips you might have would be greatly appreciated. Going back to re-read this thread now to see if I missed my answer(s).

EDIT: Well seems like the settings were/are correct it's a matter of the Auto detecting things correctly. In the case of the s560 the audio options are AUTO or 2 Ch PCM. After unplugging both units to do another round of testing. I first plugged in the s370 it was set to AUTO, LOTR played 6.1 fine, switched in another BR disc and what do you know it played 5.1 like it was supposed to. I pushed for a DVD and IT played 5.1 all the same settings / same discs / same cables that had not worked earlier. I set it manually to PCM and retried and it all works fine so I'm going to leave it there.

I went for the tri-fecta and tried the s560, left it in auto VS only 2 Ch PCM and it worked for the other BR and DVD both outputting 5.1 and the receiver detecting it and playing the surround part correctly on A.F.D. STD. ---> my s560 won't play discs 1 & 3 of LOTR BR (theatrical - firmware issue with latest version not supporting or still not supporting it).
But after all that, for whatever reason it's decided to work now. Hopefully it won't revert after I unplug things and switch them around again. GRRR!
post #191 of 207 Old 09-08-2011, 04:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA1745 View Post

And thanks to the suggestions, tips, settings and external links in this thread: I didn't have a problem testing it out with a PS3 and getting 5.1 Linear PCM sound to come out. I did this test with the PS3 BeCaUsE --> i can't get it to sink up with my two other Sony Blu-ray players (lol they were also floor models ) a Sony BDP-s560 and a Sony BDP-s370 that I just picked up for $30bucks.

Unfortunately, this thread and unit are older but hopefully someone may have one of those players or a cousing to them like the s360 or s570... and be able to tell me what settings I need to change. In most cases if it had an AUTO on the BR-stand alones I selected it. But I've gone through and tried switching each one to the other settings but still no luck.
When the disks (DVD or BR) play I go into the setup when available and select 5.1 english. But many only have that as the only option?

GRRR!

Hi DA1745, kind of confused with which models you have but the settings for the BD player should be:
BDP-S370
AUDIO (HDMI) - Auto
BD AUDIO MIX - Off

BDP-S560
AUDIO (HDMI) - Auto
BD AUDIO - DIRECT
post #192 of 207 Old 09-09-2011, 12:31 AM

Ugh 370 is out of production and I can't find any marketplace sellers locally. Sound quality wise it sounds better than the 380's even...
post #193 of 207 Old 09-10-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post

Hi DA1745, kind of confused with which models you have but the settings for the BD player should be:...

Ok, thanks for the settings I double checked. It seems the problem was not my settings on the Blu-Ray players or the HTIB, but something with the Sony HT-ss370. I'm not sure if it's a matter of which device gets turned on first, or what.

After having things squared away for several days of 5.1 A.F.D. Std sound. I went to play the DVD Barney's Version this morning and the HTIB kept saying 2.0 Ch... I dbl checked (there is no selectable audio tracks) but the BR player S370 indicated it was outputting 5.1. I pressed the audio button on the Blu-ray remote just to dbl check but there was only that track. Anyway I turned off & back on the HTIB SS370 and whaula' 5.1 ch sound.

So as i mentioned above in my edit. it seemed that the problem all along wasn't the settings but something of a HTIB not detecting it right the first time without it being turned off and back on. I'll have to try playing around with the order HTIB first then BR player and vice versa. You wouldn't think it would matter but it must.

Oh, sorry for the confusion (it's even worse now that i have a BR player that's model 370 and a HTIB model 370).
The Blu-ray players I have working with this unit are:
Sony BDP-s560 (floor model last year from Sears)
Sony BDP-s370 (floor model I just bought a week ago) I have one of them plugged into and testing or playing movies for fun with the
Sony HT-SS370 HTIB - (floor model that I bought at the beginning of last month) but just started to use about a week + ago

But I thought that those people with the similar model cousins to those models, say the s360 which is very similar to the s560 that I have. Or the s470/s570 which were similar and the same model year as the s370 i have could share their settings also (i didn't know if anyone was going to respond so I wanted to make it as broad a net as I could). - thankfully you were there.
Thank you. It's frustrating though that it turned out not to be the settings and just a matter of either a fluke or needing to start things up in the correct order to ensure 5.1 sound.
But I'm happy now that I see what's going on. And i'm not one of those people that cares if I simply have to turn the unit off once in a while before playing a movie to get it set up right.

------------------------------------------------
sorry for being so long winded but in an un-related matter. My Sony BDP-S560 upconverts DVD's to 1080P / 60 FPS nothing else. I thought this was standard etc.
But I noticed that on some DVD's my BDP-s370 upconverts to 1080P / 24 fps (i understand the difference between movie standard 24 fps and television 30 fps)... but what's going on? It's not all DVD's. I first noticed it on an old 2006 DVD called Ball and Chain (no not a pron flix). And Barney's version is the same way... 1080P / 24fps on the BDP-s370... but only 1080P / 60 fps on the BDP-s560.
Is that normal or should the BDP-s560 be able to do that as well?
post #194 of 207 Old 09-10-2011, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I'll have to try playing around with the order HTIB first then BR player and vice versa. You wouldn't think it would matter but it must.

HDMI sucks sometimes and a proper handshake must occur between all of the HDMI devices. Normally the proper order to turn devices on (that generally works) is the TV, AVR, component.

Quote:

And Barney's version is the same way... 1080P / 24fps on the BDP-s370... but only 1080P / 60 fps on the BDP-s560.
Is that normal or should the BDP-s560 be able to do that as well?

Hmm, you can try turning the S560 1080/24p Output from "Auto" to "On" instead.
post #195 of 207 Old 09-18-2011, 03:55 AM

Quote:

HDMI sucks sometimes and a proper handshake must occur between all of the HDMI devices. Normally the proper order to turn devices on (that generally works) is the TV, AVR, component. ...

After testing that out for a number of days and times now it seems to work consistently (turning the TV on, then HT, then Blu-Ray). I had been doing it in the opposite order. Since then it's not gone into the 2.0 Ch output only mode (despite the BR Players sending 5.1 or greater) so YEAH!!! I don't remember reading about that in the manual. I wonder how many others in the many HT-SS370 threads I've read where people could only get sound out of the front speakers in A.F.D. STD may have experienced the same thing?
Quote:

Hmm, you can try turning the S560 1080/24p Output from "Auto" to "On" instead.

As to the Sony BDP-s560 playing 1080/24P --> No luck there. I tried that setting in all three positions (auto, On, Off) It was actually in ON as my normal setting. I also checked the VIDEO / FILM setting (i assumed Video meant TV type content 30fps and Film meant 24fps but it didn't matter which one that was set to either --> though I have left it on Film. I tried switching off the color output settings when that was an option but those had no effect either. I'm going to post something in the BDP-S560 thread to see if anyone gets 1080P/24P with DVD up converting with that model.

It does of course work @ 1080/24p for Blu-rays -- and I never though 1080/24p was an option for upconverting DVDs until I saw that the BDP-s370 I recently got was doing it for most of them.

Thanks again for your assit!
post #196 of 207 Old 01-04-2012, 09:41 PM

Anybody know if there's a way to use this unit where it passes HDMI video through, while accepting sound from another input?

I'd like to connect my PS3 through HDMI to the SS-370 for video always, but be able to switch between getting HDMI sound and getting analog RCA sound from the PS3 also (because Rocksmith has too much latency with digital inputs, and I really want to play the game )
post #197 of 207 Old 01-08-2012, 01:26 PM

If both this unit and the TV are ARC-enabled, which input should be selected to hear the ARC audio (that's coming in from the TV connected via HDMI-out?)
post #198 of 207 Old 05-06-2012, 07:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 198
how good is the overall sound quality with this HTiB? how does it compare to the older HT-SS2300? I'm considering the 2012 version of this, the HT-SS380.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #199 of 207 Old 05-23-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymeister View Post

If both this unit and the TV are ARC-enabled, which input should be selected to hear the ARC audio (that's coming in from the TV connected via HDMI-out?)

Well, you'd use the input that you are using to send video to the TV ... it's the same. So if you have the BR player plugged into the BR player input you'd use that. If you have your cable box plugged into the DVD port, you'd use that... you have to have it on what ever you want to your video / audio source to be.
If you are asking because you aren't getting ARC... make sure to:

You must TURN on the ARC setting on the HT-SS370 though. And most TV's make you use the HDMI 1 port as the only ARC enabled port. Turn on ARC on the TV. And make sure you have an HDMI - cable that's new enough to support ARC (not sure if that was 1.3 something or 1.4) 1.4 does it for sure though and they are very cheap @ monoprice com, and that's the cable that goes between your HT-SS370 (output) & TV's HDMI port 1 (input) - or which ever port exactly supports ARC on your TV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

how good is the overall sound quality with this HTiB? how does it compare to the older HT-SS2300? I'm considering the 2012 version of this, the HT-SS380.

The SS380 is the 2011 model. It was out last year when i bought my HT-SS370.
I think it's relative. If you are a huge audio file you might not be thrilled with it, but it's leagues better than 2 ch sound from the TV.
I enjoy the sound. I've boosted db levels to all the speakers, I think it's a decent buy. The 380s are having some clearance pricing @ BB though it's YMMV - depends on each store it's not a universal clearance price. Some finding it as low as in the low mid $1## range, others in the $2## range.

If I found it for low - mid $1##'s it would be a good buy for sure, but I'm a severe clearance / budget shopper!
post #200 of 207 Old 05-24-2012, 05:15 PM

i like this set up (i know this is late)
post #201 of 207 Old 05-25-2012, 02:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsskid View Post

Yes, you're correct, you'll need to hookup your PS3 through HDMI, so you'll pass HD MA and TrueHD. and the rest via optical and not lose anything....and still keep your TV's independant input settings.

-Best,
John

does it even matter if he uses HDMI? he only has 5.1 setup (according to his original post) so the receiver or the PS3 is going to have to downmix it. I am currently using my yamaha rx 667 in 5.1 mode so I let the PS3 do the downmixing and pass the signal by optical to the receiver.

Strong or weak in the end we are all dead
post #202 of 207 Old 05-25-2012, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeuEmMaiMai View Post

does it even matter if he uses HDMI? he only has 5.1 setup (according to his original post) so the receiver or the PS3 is going to have to downmix it. I am currently using my yamaha rx 667 in 5.1 mode so I let the PS3 do the downmixing and pass the signal by optical to the receiver.

Aside from the fact you're responding to an ancient post...

..the answer is, yes, it matters. Most lossless tracks are 5.1, not 7.1. Sending a lossy 5.1 track over optical is not the same as sending a lossless 5.1 track over HDMI (although it's doubtful there's much difference in quality). Also, if you have your PS3 downmixing for output over optical, that suggests a PCM output, which is limited to stereo. That's a major difference from a discrete 5.1 track.
post #203 of 207 Old 05-28-2012, 11:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIslander View Post

Aside from the fact you're responding to an ancient post...

..the answer is, yes, it matters. Most lossless tracks are 5.1, not 7.1. Sending a lossy 5.1 track over optical is not the same as sending a lossless 5.1 track over HDMI (although it's doubtful there's much difference in quality). Also, if you have your PS3 downmixing for output over optical, that suggests a PCM output, which is limited to stereo. That's a major difference from a discrete 5.1 track.

PS3 can pass multiple formats over optical. Straight from the PS3 audio menu after you have selected optical as the audio source.
PS3 does not down mix to 2 channel unless you limit it to that in the menu.

5.1 Dolby Digital
DTS 5.1
AAC

The following linear PCM 2 channel bitrates

post #204 of 207 Old 05-28-2012, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

^^ Yes, the PS3 can send DD 5.1 and DTS over optical. No problem. But, that's not normally called downmixing, which refers to a reduction in the number of channels, a process that happens when the track has already been decoded back into PCM. Your PS3 likely uses the lossy DTS core or the embedded DD 5.1 track when bitstreaming a lossless track over optical rather than doing any downmixing of its own.
post #205 of 207 Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:

The SS380 is the 2011 model. It was out last year when i bought my HT-SS370.
I think it's relative. If you are a huge audio file you might not be thrilled with it, but it's leagues better than 2 ch sound from the TV.
I enjoy the sound. I've boosted db levels to all the speakers, I think it's a decent buy. The 380s are having some clearance pricing @ BB though it's YMMV - depends on each store it's not a universal clearance price. Some finding it as low as in the low mid $1## range, others in the $2## range.

If I found it for low - mid $1##'s it would be a good buy for sure, but I'm a severe clearance / budget shopper!

Yeah, I ended up getting a new HT-SS380 for just $140 from Best Buy. Four year warranty was only $25 extra, so I got it too. So far, I'm very impressed by this system and it's significantly better than the HT-SS2300 I used for several years. I especially like the fact that it can support decoding of all BD audio formats. The 2300 only allowed 5.1 channel LPCM.

post #206 of 207 Old 05-30-2012, 04:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIslander View Post

^^ Yes, the PS3 can send DD 5.1 and DTS over optical. No problem. But, that's not normally called downmixing, which refers to a reduction in the number of channels, a process that happens when the track has already been decoded back into PCM. Your PS3 likely uses the lossy DTS core or the embedded DD 5.1 track when bitstreaming a lossless track over optical rather than doing any downmixing of its own.

PS3 can output 7.1 audio over hdmi and your receiver can downmix it to 5.1 or the PS3 can do it for you.

so yes it DOES downmix as requred it states as such right on the menu.

post #207 of 207 Old 05-30-2012, 09:36 PM
AVS Special Member

^^
Your initial post on this subject said you use an optical connection between your PS3 and AVR. What you describe is not the way a player normally handles the output of a multichannel source over optical. Lossless tracks have lossy cores that get sent over S/PDIF connections. The player does no decoding or downmixing. It just sends the lossy core.

If you were using an HDMI connection to a 5.1 receiver, the circumstances would be different. Then, you could set the PS3 to decode the lossless track for output as multichannel PCM. It would downmix 7.1 sources to 5.1. But, optical (which you are using) is different from HDMI (which you are not).
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page