Sony BDV-N790W problem surround speakers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-10-2012, 04:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

We just relocated to the US and had to buy everyting all over again, which is kinda fun smile.gif. One of the things I bought was the Sony BDV-N790W with the wireless surround speakers (we do not have the possibility to get wired speakers up in our rental house.
However, I have a problem with these. They only produce a proper sound when the sound mode is on 'Auto'. When playing music from the iPhone f.e. leaving the sound mode in 'Music', only the right surround speaker produces a little sound, the left does not do anything.
I did the calibration with the calibration mic already a few times and this was succesful every time, playing proper sound out of each speaker. I did the network update, so the set is on the latest firmware. I tried setting the RF channel to all different settings, but no result. Always the same problem. Again, all speakers work fine when calibrating.
I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what.

Can you guys please help me, otherwise I think I have to return this set, which I don't want to do because of the hassle.

Thanks a lot.
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page