Sony & Panny's new Top shelf HTiB - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-21-2012, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Have you guys seen the new 2012 top tier Sony and Panny Blu ray HTiB? Pretty nice on paper. Finally listened to Cnet and probably a lot of peole saying they need HDMI inputs, which they both now have 2. And.... drum roll... DLNA! So you can now stream your computer like you do with your PS3 (And have Skype unlike the PS3). Have to admit, never before has a HTiB looked so tempting. espeically for simplicity sake. I would so love to try them both out in my living room vs my current setup. I think HTiB are getting so much better. I remember back in the 90's they sucked. Even the early 2000's they stunk. I think the gap between them and equipment is getting closer. It's like the equipment argument make even less sense for more people now than it ever did. And then theres the fact LCD TV's are now getting cheaper and bigger than plasma and the quality is getting better. 80" LCD and a HTiB never looked so good.

63" Samsung Plasma, Onkyo TX-NR5009, Deftech BP-8020 Super Towers, Deftech 8040 Center, Mirage OS3 Surrounds, HSU VTF2-MK4 Sub, PS3 & HD DVR box.

Reply Home Theater In A Box

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page