Samsung BD-D5500 Home Theater player or remote malfunction? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-07-2012, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Samsung BD-D5500 Home Theater player or remote malfunction?

The last two DVD's I tried playing would start up, then freeze at the main menu.
Nothing works, play, scrolling, ejecting, nothing. The only thing that works is the off on the remote that shuts it down.
Same thing every time I start it up. The only way I can get the DVD to eject, is to shut it off, wait 5 minutes, then it ejects.
Not remote as I change the batteries and it will turn the player on and off. That's it.

So, bad player then?

I've only had this six month now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-08-2012, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack54 View Post

Samsung BD-D5500 Home Theater player or remote malfunction?
The last two DVD's I tried playing would start up, then freeze at the main menu.
Nothing works, play, scrolling, ejecting, nothing. The only thing that works is the off on the remote that shuts it down.
Same thing every time I start it up. The only way I can get the DVD to eject, is to shut it off, wait 5 minutes, then it ejects.
Not remote as I change the batteries and it will turn the player on and off. That's it.
So, bad player then?
I've only had this six month now.
HELLO!!!??? any help here?

post #3 of 4 Old 08-30-2012, 10:44 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I remember correctly the BD-D5500 is a Blu-Ray player. You would be better off asking your question in the Blu-Ray Players forum: http://www.avsforum.com/f/149/blu-ray-players
post #4 of 4 Old 08-30-2012, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb4133 View Post

If I remember correctly the BD-D5500 is a Blu-Ray player. You would be better off asking your question in the Blu-Ray Players forum: http://www.avsforum.com/f/149/blu-ray-players

But isn't this a /home-theater-in-a-box thread? that is what I have. So do I re-post over that the blu-ray one?

Reply Home Theater In A Box

Tags
Samsung Bd D5500c 3d Blu Ray Player With Hdmi Cable , Blu Ray Players , Samsung Bd D5500 3d Blu Ray Disc Player Black
Gear in this thread - D5500c by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page