Sony BDV-NF720 Review - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,
Does anybody have one of these, if so what do they think?
I can't seem to find any reviews on this model anywhere. I like the look of the thing and the fact that it is 2.1 as I don't really have room for a 5.1 system. I know it won't be as good as a 5.1, but I just want something to boost the sound from my Samsung D7000 tv as I can't hear people talking from just the tv speakers so would like to run my Sky box through it.
Or should I just by the BDV-N590 which has good reviews and just put up with extra speakers?

All help greatly received.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-16-2013, 05:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hope this isnt too late for you........i bought this unit 3 weeks ago,bear in mind i am an experienced av owner with many years experience,for the money this kit is just great,i luv the sound it delivers,pictures top rate,fab range of functions on wi-fi,it has caused me to resurrect my 500 + cd collection to the shelves again after many years below stairs and listening mainly to mp3 before this......this system has an edge to the sound which IMHO is real and engaging with just the correct balance of treble and bass for delivering a truly crystal clear sound.......i rate it very highly......and it looks drop dead gorgeous too with the sexiest speakers you ever did see........so thin it is crazy but the sound with accompanying subwoofer is just great............i got it for under £300 new..........a real bargain i reckon.........go on you wont regret it.........
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page