bose cinemate or ba soundware xs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 04-08-2013, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I currently work for best buy and get a great discount on the cinemate gs2 for 400 new or the Boston acoustic sound ware xs system for 250. They are both 2.1 systems. I like them both but I don't know which one to get. I'm leaning towards the Bose cause I'm a fan and love the price for em. But I love Boston to cause my car is completed with em. So I don't know which one to get. Any help on these 2 would be great try.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-12-2013, 10:40 AM

Liked: 12
Which ever sounds better to YOU is the better speaker. if they sound the same then go boston as its cheaper!

post #3 of 4 Old 04-30-2013, 02:01 PM

Liked: 10
It was my understanding that the Boston acoustic sound ware xs System was 5.1, not 2.1? A quick Google result confirmed this.

It's a no brainer, go the the BA system. It's far, far better than the Bose 2.1 system, it is even better then the Bose Acoustimass 10 system, which retails for $1,000(LOL).
post #4 of 4 Old 07-30-2013, 08:44 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I own the soundware xs system, and I will tell you that there is a better blend of the satellites and the sub. I have heard the cinemate in store and this highs are very harsh and really make the sats detach from the sub. As for the two subs, bose acoustimass modules don't really do well in the lower bass regions. The boston acoustics sub is sealed and sounds very tight. It is rated down to 39hz and I can't disagree with that. The whole system is rated at 250 watts which is pretty good and Im sure outdoes the bose. Lastly, the boston acoustics system has bluetooth, which is a nice plus. However, at this point, I am sure you already made a purchase. So what did you go with?
Reply Home Theater In A Box