Best soundbar, 2.1, 3.1, or 5.1 audio system to buy for film watching? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-20-2013, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a length 15.5 feet, width, 13 feet and height 10-11 foot room.... I want a nice sound system that would work for this room keeping in mind there is a bed, desks, and other objects in the room for sound to bounce off of... But nonetheless im looking for a good sound system to last not too expensive in the 300 or under range hence i'm keeping the soundbar as an option.... But im also looking for a system of speakers that would work in a living room... Keep in mind that his has a A LOT of open space it is on the second story and there is open area extending almost throughout the house besides the closed room keeping in mind that the would is almost 4,000 square foot so there is a lot of area for sound to leak i'd say at least 1,000- 2,000 square foot of open space to leak.. But anyways, anybody know of a nice hybrid kind of sound system that could fit both of these kinds of environments.... If not possible for the living room im leaning more to a system for the closed room only that would be fine too... Any advice anyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
i have Onkyo HTX-22HDX + Yamaha NS-C210BL Center Speaker making it a 3.1 it is plenty of sound
post #3 of 3 Old 05-24-2013, 06:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 263
I have the Pioneer HTP-071 Surround Sound System. I bought it for around $200 or so and it packs one hell of a punch for movies, music and regular tv watching. It comes with 5 speakers and a sub and it supports all the Audio and Video codecs including 3D. In my opinion its great for small rooms and it is great for large rooms like a living room. The best system I have had so far and one I plan on keep for a long while.
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page