2.1 PC speakers vs. Soundbar & Sub - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-21-2013, 08:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I'm trying to decide if I should keep my current setup of Logitech z2300's and they sound decent, especially the sub. I even added a pair of Sony bookshelf speakers to accompany them. The issue I have is they just don't feel "full". Its like they desperately need an equalizer to adjust the low/mid/highs. I simply can adjust the bass output and volume, thats it. I'm wondering if a decent soundbar + my z2300 sub which is a powered sub, would possibly sound better? Since it is optical audio would it sound clearer? Don't some soundbars mimic 5.1 & 7.1, possibly providing me with a more detailed sound range? Also, I have never owned a soundbar before, but if I did go that route, my z2300 sub would work with most soundbars right? This will be going with a Panasonic Plasma ST60. The way my living room is setup 5.1 isnt an option unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

PSN: RetroGiant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-14-2013, 09:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Old bump. Still considering this as an option. Any help would be appreciated. I took the bookshelf speakers off cause they sounded too muffled with not enough treble and too much bass.

PSN: RetroGiant
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page