HTP-071 and ARC - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-02-2013, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just a Heads up, anyone expecting to find ARC in their unit in North America, check Pg 27 of your owners manual, it should be titled ARC. All those who can see ARC there are in Europe. The receiver model and package model are the same for Europe and North America, units look the same, remotes are the same but the systems don't offer the same features. Save your time and avoid the frustration of going through all the forums looking for a solution that you're told is there-NA no ARC, EU Arc and Menu function titled HDMi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-10-2013, 07:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekow View Post

Just a Heads up, anyone expecting to find ARC in their unit in North America, check Pg 27 of your owners manual, it should be titled ARC. All those who can see ARC there are in Europe. The receiver model and package model are the same for Europe and North America, units look the same, remotes are the same but the systems don't offer the same features. Save your time and avoid the frustration of going through all the forums looking for a solution that you're told is there-NA no ARC, EU Arc and Menu function titled HDMi.

Ah....if you are saying there is no ARC in the the Pioneer HTP-071 here in America your wrong because mine does have it and it works pretty darn good if you ask me as does the system overall. My Pioneer is a window rattler.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-11-2013, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter

Check your owner's manual, if it has 29 pages it is the north american model and if it has 31 pages, it is the Euro model and has ARC. There are 7 differences between the 2 manuals in particular page 27 which has the section on ARC. My guess you have been fortunate or Pioneer has been marketing 2 systems with different software on them, different labelling on back, etc. All the differences deal with ARC and setting up of HDMi.
post #4 of 4 Old 02-16-2014, 06:51 PM

I bought this same model in Canada.  29 page manual, no ARC function. 

Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page