Newbie buying Panasonic ST60 TV needs accompanying HTIaB; Denon 1513BA? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-24-2013, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone, first time posting but I've read through the forums a good bit. The title pretty much says it all! I plan to buy a nice Panasonic 50" ST60 TV for my new apartment and it's only sensible to support it with an appropriate sound setup.

Before reading the forum I was looking at purchasing a Philips HTS3564/F7 Philips 3D Blu-Ray 5.1 Home Theatre System from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BG5CQ6E/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2ZTEAKY8J58PQ&coliid=IXULUBAWQ37MH

But after reading the forums, I'm not sure it's the best idea. Now I'm considering the Denon 1513BA refurbished from Accessories4less for $320. The system seems to get rave reviews from most around here and at this time I would prefer to just buy a HTIB instead of putting one together piece by piece. I would like to keep the cost of my system under $400 at this point in time.

Basically, is there any reason NOT to pair the Denon 1513BA with the Panasonic ST60? If you believe so, please advise me on an alternative in my price range.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-25-2013, 06:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 135
I can't think of a reason not to get the Denon HTIB.
Reply Home Theater In A Box

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page