96KHz Stereo displayed on the receiver - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-11-2013, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's what I have... a new Panasonic TC-P55ST60, a 4 year old Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K, newly installed Pace RNG110 digital cable box. HDMI'ed & controlled with a HarmonyOne for cable.
Until a week ago I had a Panasonic TH-42PX600U, the Pioneer, a satellite box and the HarmonyOne. All worked as it should.
A week ago, I replaced the 42PX with the P55 plasma, no problems. Then 2 days ago I went to cable, with the Pace RNG110, no SAT.
2 years ago I was on the cable (my 'old' system) without problems, switched to TV/SAT without a problem.
Since I the Pace cable box install the Pioneer display TV/SAT won't stick, and the 96Hz Stereo message is displayed pops up and there's no signal to the TV. If I play with the Input Selector or the remote, the TV/SAT will stick and I'll have a picture.
Did what I needed to do for the Harmony adaptation. Seems the problem is in the Pioneer as I can toggle the Input Selector without any problems until set the Input to TV/SAT it sets for a second or two then the 96KHz Stereo is displayed. Seems almost the PACE RNG's the problem. I delayed the Pioneer startup sequence a bit too.
Don't know what the 96KHz Stereo refers to as there' nothing in the manual reference. Any help???

doh!
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page