Panasonic - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-17-2007, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am setting up a media center in my bedroom for my xbox360. I was recently given a Hitachi 32HDL51 HDTV for free because my parents are renovating the house and I need a basic surround sound audio setup. I am looking for a setup with wireless surround speakers and a digital input and I found these (below) from Panasonic. I am trying to not spend too much, but these had everything I needed for audio. Does anyone own these and do you recommend them with the optional wireless accessory?

If there are any better ones out there within a reasonable price range (under or around $400-500) with wireless surround I would be grateful for your recommendations.

Panasonic SCHT40
Panasonic SH-FX60

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-18-2007, 07:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I've never owned one, but from what I see here most people don't care for the wireless systems. Maybe do a search for wireless speakers and see what you come up with. If you have carpet it's really no big deal to hide the wires between the baseboard and the carpet, just push them in there with a wood shim, paint stirrer, or something else with a blunt edge.
Reply Home Theater In A Box

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page