Hi guys, I'm going to travel overseas and I really need to decide FAST which home theater system to get, mainly because I must have time to receive it or maybe It will have available to pick up, anyway... My budget is not that high, I was expecting something less than $300, of course best for less is what everyone wants, me either.
Please help me decide on some, mainly the options below (if you got a BETTER one at price range, please tell me):Philips HTS3555/37
- Was $228, now $206.09 at BestBuy.comSony BRAVIA DAV-HDX265 Home Theater System
- $220 at Amazon.com (shipped, free SH up to 10 days sUx
- $269 +tax at JR
- $273.09 at CircuitCity with a nice pick up!
- $280 +tax at BestBuySony BRAVIA DAV-HDX267W Theater System with Wireless Speaker Kit
- $309.95 at www.bhphotovideo.com
- $329.99 at JR.com + tax.
- $339.99 at CircuitCity + tax.Sony HTD-DW790 Component Home Theater System
- Was $192.99 SALE $139.99
- $179.00 +tax at JR
.comSony HT-DDW990 Component Home Theater System with Digital Media Port
- Was $399, now $199
at Amazon.com (Shipped, free SH up to 10 days sUx
- $ 239.00 at www.bhphotovideo.comSony HT-DDW995 900W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System - HDMI Switching
- $ 314.95 at www.bhphotovideo.comOnkyo HT-SR600 5.1
- $250 +tax at JR
- $239 shipped at www.vanns.comOnkyo HT-SR700 5.1 Home Theater Entertainment System
- $279 at Vanns.com (free long time shipping)Onkyo HT-SR800S 7.1
- $399.99 at JR.com + tax.Samsung HT-X70 5.1-Channel Home Theater System
- $312.11 at CircuitCity (pick up with discount coupon)
- $299 at www.bhphotovideo.com
This is a really HARD decision, I know people are going to ask me if I want/need DVD or not, but you know... I got a standard DVD player, if comes with an upscaling DVD player can contribute, but I think I'm going to choose the BEST product in terms of quality and also the currently price (offer).