Screen over TV / Viewing Poll - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey all-

Undertaking the process of hopefully building a home theater but trying to determine a screen setup.

Does anyone have a projector screen come down over a decent sized (55' here) TV?

The related poll question is whether people use their projector system to watch cable/tv?

I have a setup right now in the basement with a 55 inch tv ( ps3 etc) however was thinking of setting up a non-fixed projector screen that would come down in front for movies/sports/etc. Does anyone do this?

I'm not sure if they wifey and I were to watch a couple tv shows that we'd need the use the projector, almost would prefer to save the pj for everything else. I'm also not sure how PS3 games would look on a projector when the tv is just fine.

Figured I could have a manual/electric screen in the ceiling for the big-ticket viewings but otherwise keep it concealed. Would love to hear any advice/thoughts. Thanks!

Edit : realized I put this in the wrong section. Mods can delete, I will start a new thread in the 'Screens' section, sorry about that!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-03-2012, 03:21 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Maybe we can steer you in a better direction? Don't be in too big a rush to leave.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"
Reply DIY Screen Section

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page