Acoustic Transparency of Spandex - The Truth - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 12Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #331 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 05:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Ftoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,540
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 820 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangled Cable View Post
Polyester is a dream to work with by the way. I literally had this three yard piece of spandex all balled up in a paper bag and when I took it out to mount it there were NO wrinkles or creases to deal with. Just so easy. Brighter than the spandex too. But if the trade off is that softened focus ..
Is your polyester stretchy like the spandex?
When I was shopping for spandex, it was all well over 50% polyester or nylon I want to say, so there might be a chance that your polyester is a looser weave of poly+spandex...I think most "spandex's" are only like 15%-20% spandex.

If nothing else, I'd expect the tighter weave material to be even brighter AND crisper. Are your layers all touching'n'close?

Simple <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room, build in a day, takedown in an hour.
Easy $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.
Ftoast is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #332 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 08:19 AM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftoast View Post
Is your polyester stretchy like the spandex?
When I was shopping for spandex, it was all well over 50% polyester or nylon I want to say, so there might be a chance that your polyester is a looser weave of poly+spandex...I think most "spandex's" are only like 15%-20% spandex.
4-Way Stretch Milliskin is 80/20 Polyester-Spandex....as is all 4-Way Stretch Spandex.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com

Last edited by MississippiMan; 03-14-2015 at 09:30 AM.
MississippiMan is online now  
post #333 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Ftoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,540
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 820 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Edited for the above edit..if that makes any sense.

Now I'm just curious if Tangled's polyester is stretchy or simply an anti-wrinkle juggernaut despite being stiff.

Simple <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room, build in a day, takedown in an hour.
Easy $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.

Last edited by Ftoast; 03-14-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Ftoast is online now  
post #334 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 09:30 AM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
My Bad...I meant to say Polyester but was looking at Nylon in the post above and that was what got typed.

I have corrected that mistype.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
post #335 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 11:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
Tangled Cable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 730
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftoast View Post
Edited for the above edit..if that makes any sense.

Now I'm just curious if Tangled's polyester is stretchy or simply an anti-wrinkle juggernaut despite being stiff.
Whatever it is, it is quantifiably different than the Milliskin spandex that I also have. It feels completely different. Not stiff, but soft--much softer than the spandex. Yes it is stretchy, but I barely had to touch it to get it flat on the frame. It hangs much straighter than the spandex does. Visually larger weave versus the very tight surface of the Milliskin. I agree that therefore the Milliskin should offer the brighter image--more surface to reflect light of course--but there are a couple of specific reasons in this instance why it might not--first I have placed the poly over the Milliskin, so the poly has that added advantage of another layer of white beneath it .... but when I compared samples of both against my full Milliskin screen, the poly was still brighter. Perhaps most notably, the Milliksin may be simply be stretched too tightly. I had silver over white and decided that it wasn't bright enough, so I removed about a bazillion staples and put the white Milliskin over black spandex. But since I'd already cut the trim off the Milliskin, I had to pull it tighter than I would have liked to get it all the way around the frame. So maybe I stretched it too much? Where as the poly I barely stretched at all. But again, sample by sample, both unstretched, the poly still seemed brighter.

The poly looks white but when I project on it I can tell it has some red in it, while the Milliskin has a very slight tendency toward blue ... make of that what you will.

EDIT: forgot to answer your question about the layers--yes all three are wrapped tightly over one another.
Ftoast likes this.

Last edited by Tangled Cable; 03-14-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Tangled Cable is offline  
post #336 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 12:29 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Aarhus Denmark
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi. Why would you want to pull the different layers tightly over eachother!! Why not make a little cap between them... I would think thats's better for AT effect! Is that Way out !!?
Sorendk is offline  
post #337 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 02:49 PM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
The nature of attenuation would be to be cumulative under any circumstance where sound passes through a surface, travels across a gap, passes through another surface, then across another gap and through another surface. In truth, if actual measurements were made of Tangled's 3 layer screen, the results would be of an attenuation factor that any critical end user would not accept.

However, much as many unlearned and inexperienced DIY'ers revel in the light of their obviously lower end PJ / Screen projects because to them it looks stupendous, a lack of knowledge as to what one might be giving up "aurally" when using an inferior material or too many layers.....or layers with Gaps between for that matter...only serves to make such a lack of knowledge a non-issue.

Then again, if one does know....and one can acquire the right materials....to not go there make little if no sense at all.

I have often stated that I am not on AVS to foster off any application that is of a loessor standard than is possible for the End user to achieve. While that might mean some small compromises might be necessary, if I see a situation develop where someone is venturing too far left of center...I'm a gonna squawk at 'em!

It's called, "goin' Mississippi on 'em".

.....and I love it.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
post #338 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
Tangled Cable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 730
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan View Post
However, much as many unlearned and inexperienced DIY'ers revel in the light of their obviously lower end PJ / Screen projects because to them it looks stupendous, a lack of knowledge as to what one might be giving up "aurally" when using an inferior material or too many layers.....or layers with Gaps between for that matter...only serves to make such a lack of knowledge a non-issue.
Now hold on there, grandpa. Are you talking about me? This "unlearned and inexperienced DIY'er" is perfectly capable of holding three layers of fabric over a speaker, listening, then removing the layers to judge for myself what I'm losing sonically, and whether or not that trade off is worth it in terms of an improved visual experience. For me I did not hear enough of a difference to give up the extra contrast. So why not give the high horse a break for a little while.
gworrel likes this.
Tangled Cable is offline  
post #339 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 04:02 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Aarhus Denmark
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Ok.. The attenuation factor makes sense if that is the case, But if the fact that i ask the question is problem i don't i agere .. If understand you correct that's to far to the left, becorse it does not matter at all! And if that is the case why make a thred at all!
Sorendk is offline  
post #340 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JRock3x8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 1,095
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 65
hate to keep butting in with noob questions but has anyone done a start to finish video or blog post on building this?

I used this almost verbatim to make my blackout screen :

http://www.instafuze.com/?p=114

I'm looking for idiot proof instructions.
JRock3x8 is offline  
post #341 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 08:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Eyleron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 2,401
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorendk View Post
Hi. Why would you want to pull the different layers tightly over eachother!! Why not make a little cap between them... I would think thats's better for AT effect! Is that Way out !!?
If there is a gap between layers, you'll get some sound reflecting off one layer back towards the screen.

This is also why you want absorption on front wall behind screen.
80sarcade likes this.

SEOS Fusion 10 Max, SVS PB10 and DIY SI18 subs, Denon X4000, Epson 8500 & 2.35:1 AT Screen
DIY Sound Group: Information and Tips
Eyleron is offline  
post #342 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 09:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ftoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,540
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 820 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorendk View Post
Hi. Why would you want to pull the different layers tightly over eachother!! Why not make a little cap between them... I would think thats's better for AT effect! Is that Way out !!?
I can't really speak on the acoustic effects, but because the layers are a bit see-through separation can make the image less sharp.

The back layer will get a foggy image if it's farther back (not tight against the first) and any bit of that foggy image that you are able to see through the top layer will look...mushy.
I'd also have to believe separated layers would be less helpful for image brightness.

Tangled, sorry if you already posted about it and I went all blind, but would you be able to post a link to the polyester? I'm interested in spandex for the wrinkle-resistance instead of the AT properties, so an even MORE anti-wrinkle fabric would be terrific!

Simple <$250 dedicated black-fabric theater room, build in a day, takedown in an hour.
Easy $25-40 DIY black/dark-grey ambient-light rejecting screen, grab two things from a local store..mix..roll..done.
Ftoast is online now  
post #343 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
Tangled Cable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 730
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftoast View Post
I can't really speak on the acoustic effects, but because the layers are a bit see-through separation can make the image less sharp.

The back layer will get a foggy image if it's farther back (not tight against the first) and any bit of that foggy image that you are able to see through the top layer will look...mushy.
I'd also have to believe separated layers would be less helpful for image brightness.

Tangled, sorry if you already posted about it and I went all blind, but would you be able to post a link to the polyester? I'm interested in spandex for the wrinkle-resistance instead of the AT properties, so an even MORE anti-wrinkle fabric would be terrific!
I'm afraid I don't know what it's called. I bought it from a local shop called "Fabrics and Rugs for Less" here in Portland, Oregon. I was thinking of buying more and I'll ask them what the brand name is but the (Persian?) guys who work there aren't exactly a fountain of information when it comes to their wares. I'll post back with whatever answer they come up with.

Watched an entire movie today. "E.T." (my kids had never seen it--man that Spielberg is a manipulative bastard!) About half way through it I realized I hadn't been thinking about my screen at all--just the movie. Nothing about the screen itself distracted me or lessened the experience. That's the first time that's happened since I started making AT screens, so I'm pretty happy. Now I just have to find the time to dig out the i1 and dial in the grayscale, etc.
Tangled Cable is offline  
post #344 of 353 Old 03-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Aarhus Denmark
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thankyou for Your polite and informative answars :grinning:. I will pull the layers tight together. Be carefull! There are others like Steven Spielberg outthere, and not all of them is easy to spot, before you all wrapped up in sounds and image, in a way you dont understand... Its like they know that they are doing..:relaxed:
Sorendk is offline  
post #345 of 353 Old 03-15-2015, 08:10 AM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangled Cable View Post
Don't worry about him, Sorendk. There are other, more polite people on the forum who can help you out with any further questions you might have.
You are wrong in assuming that I was specifically speaking of you as being the "unlearned" one...because I referenced a 3 Layer app. in the sentence before.

Read it again and digest it properly. I stated that if a actual measurement was taken, say for instance by Tuxedo..the OP, that the results would run contrary to what critical listeners would accept based on seeing such a measurement in "print". But the next paragraph also says that without "seeing" such information in print, the lack of knowing such a disparity exists might not, probably would not be of consequence, and the difference would be lost to them.

Basically I was using a broad pen that included any / all such individuals. And it's a completely true statement. Had I felt you needed any direct commentary, do you think I would be hesitant to provide such? Being oblique when being direct is better is not my style.

The exact same thing applies when we discuss / banter about the supposed advantages or disadvantages of certain Projectors. One might be dead on correct about specifications, and how they seemingly "MUST" affect performance, but in reality, those who have not experienced the difference usually cannot perceive the difference. So it doesn't matter / mean much to them. Of course that pertains to the visual.

As far as your particular case...and this is where I will speak to you directly, the probability that you could actually hear the measurable differences is extremely slight. That doesn't exclude the possibility, just puts it in the proper context. That said, if you do the basic testing such as you mentioned and you could not hear a difference, then no one can dispute that you feel that in fact there is no difference.

But all the same I assure you the difference..a measurable difference is there, and for those who care about such small differences, and weigh their satisfaction based on merely knowing that their application conforms to the better specifications, those differences mean everything to them.

So we get to the end part, where even though you first asked if I was referring to you, you continue on as if you were certain I was. So really, who is jumping to conclusions and making comments to others about who is polite or not? And going on to say that someone might be, can be better served by others?

I think you should rethink your own comments and respond accordingly. I know there would be / is a difference. Your stating that as far as it being a concern to you, or hearing a difference, there is none. In both cases and based on what is important for each of us, we are both right.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
post #346 of 353 Old 03-21-2015, 12:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
Tangled Cable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 730
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiMan View Post
You are wrong in assuming that I was specifically speaking of you as being the "unlearned" one...because I referenced a 3 Layer app. in the sentence before.

Read it again and digest it properly. I stated that if a actual measurement was taken, say for instance by Tuxedo..the OP, that the results would run contrary to what critical listeners would accept based on seeing such a measurement in "print". But the next paragraph also says that without "seeing" such information in print, the lack of knowing such a disparity exists might not, probably would not be of consequence, and the difference would be lost to them.

Basically I was using a broad pen that included any / all such individuals. And it's a completely true statement. Had I felt you needed any direct commentary, do you think I would be hesitant to provide such? Being oblique when being direct is better is not my style.

The exact same thing applies when we discuss / banter about the supposed advantages or disadvantages of certain Projectors. One might be dead on correct about specifications, and how they seemingly "MUST" affect performance, but in reality, those who have not experienced the difference usually cannot perceive the difference. So it doesn't matter / mean much to them. Of course that pertains to the visual.

As far as your particular case...and this is where I will speak to you directly, the probability that you could actually hear the measurable differences is extremely slight. That doesn't exclude the possibility, just puts it in the proper context. That said, if you do the basic testing such as you mentioned and you could not hear a difference, then no one can dispute that you feel that in fact there is no difference.

But all the same I assure you the difference..a measurable difference is there, and for those who care about such small differences, and weigh their satisfaction based on merely knowing that their application conforms to the better specifications, those differences mean everything to them.

So we get to the end part, where even though you first asked if I was referring to you, you continue on as if you were certain I was. So really, who is jumping to conclusions and making comments to others about who is polite or not? And going on to say that someone might be, can be better served by others?

I think you should rethink your own comments and respond accordingly. I know there would be / is a difference. Your stating that as far as it being a concern to you, or hearing a difference, there is none. In both cases and based on what is important for each of us, we are both right.
Okay, I've been meaning to respond to this, but real life keeps intruding. It's actually still intruding, but I'm going to pretend it isn't long enough to provide a ( hopefully ) brief reply.

Why did I think you were refering to me when you talked about "many unlearned and inexperienced DIY'ers?" Well, I'm the only person you mentioned by name in your post as seen here:

if actual measurements were made of Tangled's 3 layer screen, the results would be of an attenuation factor that any critical end user would not accept.

The obvious implication of that sentence is that I am not a "critical end user," an assertion with which I would disagree. Though my standards may not be exactly the same as yours, I am in fact very critical, and am endlessly trying out different variations in the hopes that they might improve my home theater experience.

Immediately after insinuating that I am not a critical end user, you went into that bit about the "many unlearned and inexperienced DIY'ers," so I think my assumption that this was also in part a reference to me was not a completely nonsensical one.

But here's the thing MM--I don't actually mind being called "inexperienced," as there is obviously quite a lot I have yet to learn and there will probably always be a lot I have yet to learn. It was what I took to be the overall tone of your post that I took offense too. Even if you weren't referring to me, but only to these nameless others, it still seemed somewhat disparaging in general to newcomers to our little hobby, when I think encouragement would be a better response. It struck me that you were sort of thumbing your nose at them and taking relish in doing so.

Now here's the other thing, MM. In general, I know you to be a long standing and consistently helpful presence on these forums, one who never shies way from trying to freely offer assistance and expertise. It's an attitude that I and many others appreciate. So I'm perfectly willing to extend the benefit of the doubt if you insist I read your post wrong, or to consider it something of an aberration that is more than counter balanced by your long history of striving to help others. And, given the backdrop of that history, I will even (grudgingly) admit that I may have over reacted somewhat in focusing in on this one post rather than the much wider scope of your overall contribution here.

So bygones? No hard feelings?




.
Tangled Cable is offline  
post #347 of 353 Old 03-21-2015, 12:21 AM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Fate would have it I just awoke out of blissful unconsciousness to my PC pinging an Emailed alert for this posting.

Under such a coincidence, I can and must only believe that "bygones" are the appropriate response...and certainly I'm not the one to hold any grudges.

Maybe I'm just "too lazy"......

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
post #348 of 353 Old 07-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi MM,

Do you still recommend the Silver and White combo for spandex? Also how much material would i need for a 120" diagonal screen? I am trying to put together a good AT screen also do you need the center support in the middle on that size screen?
Dip Patel is offline  
post #349 of 353 Old 07-06-2015, 12:26 PM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip Patel View Post
Hi MM,

Do you still recommend the Silver and White combo for spandex? Also how much material would i need for a 120" diagonal screen? I am trying to put together a good AT screen also do you need the center support in the middle on that size screen?
Check you thread, and answer the Q's for a complete referral.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
post #350 of 353 Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
Livin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Has anyone tried Milliskin over Blackout Cloth?

________
Ltek

my setup: XBMC, Windows Media Center, Z-Wave/Insteon automation, Paradigm-Parasound-Onkyo-Velodyne Home Theater, 110" DIY Screen & BenQ W1070
Livin is online now  
post #351 of 353 Old Today, 01:34 AM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin View Post
Has anyone tried Milliskin over Blackout Cloth?
To what end?

If your not looking for Acoustic Transparency (...and it's not there using BOC...) then using a White or Silver Milliskin surface over any white opaque surface would be one way of achieve a perfectly smooth projection surface. Personally I would use the Silver.

All the same, unless you already posses the BOC screen, I would simply start with Carl's Flexi-White in the color desired and be done with it in one stroke.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
post #352 of 353 Old Today, 11:12 AM
Member
 
Aspen0220's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 5
If i want to attempt a DIY screen, which Milliskin should I get? Matte or Shiny?
Aspen0220 is online now  
post #353 of 353 Old Today, 11:48 AM
DIY Grand Dad (w/help)
 
MississippiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Byhalia, Mississippi. Waaaay down in the Bottoms
Posts: 16,564
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspen0220 View Post
If i want to attempt a DIY screen, which Milliskin should I get? Matte or Shiny?
Always Matte.

That is why it is the only type mentioned here.

To quote James T. Kirk;
"I'm laughing at the superior intellect"

http://www.invisiblestereo.com
MississippiMan is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply DIY Screen Section



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off