AVS Forum banner

Silver Fire 2.5 3.0

270 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  MississippiMan 
#1 ·
Here is a link to a video i shot of my epson 3500 on eco in broad daylight with the blinds open. This is a bright as my house gets and its pretty bright in the daytime with the blinds open. This screen is 100" with zero edge with both RGB and Warm white back lighting led strips controlled by a wifi led controller (can be controlled by any smart phone).

This back lighting was a blue color when this was filmed but the color of the black light is infinity variable

My phone had a hard time focusing on the images with all of the light changes in the video but if you watch the whole thing you will get a pretty good idea how good the blacks are even with a room full of light. With the blinds closed during the day it looks great and at night it looks spectacular.

Carl

#2 ·
Here is a link to a video i shot of my epson 3500 on eco in broad daylight with the blinds open. This is a bright as my house gets and its pretty bright in the daytime with the blinds open. This screen is 100" with zero edge with both RGB and Warm white back lighting led strips controlled by a wifi led controller (can be controlled by any smart phone).

This back lighting was a blue color when this was filmed but the color of the black light is infinity variable

My phone had a hard time focusing on the images with all of the light changes in the video but if you watch the whole thing you will get a pretty good idea how good the blacks are even with a room full of light. With the blinds closed during the day it looks great and at night it looks spectacular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWhL2urzNs4

Carl
Carl,

Thank you for the attempt, but the content is being Blocked for Copyright reasons. They are getting more and more stringent about such things, so much so that if the Video is longer than a minute, or in anyway complete, it will be blocked.

You'll have to post up some still images if you can, and will.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.