New Sony SCD-XA5400ES supports DSD over HDMI! - Page 4 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RWetmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brick, New Jersey
Posts: 3,434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2JSTS View Post

But I have to get the SC-07 first...the 5400 will have to wait till I start to see some deals on ebay for it.....Gotta love Sony and their warranty policies.....

Definitely. I bought mine on ebay. I special ordered it through a particular seller for a great price. PM me if you want to know the seller.
RWetmore is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Member
 
SoundKernel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
RW,

Thanks for the feedback. What other players have you tried? I'm in the market for a 2 CH SACD player and this looks like the one- or the 9000es used.

I have the DVP-999es (it's having trouble reading SACD on some discs) and an Onkyo SP-1000; I want something better and dedicated to SACD.
SoundKernel is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RWetmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brick, New Jersey
Posts: 3,434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundKernel View Post

RW,

Thanks for the feedback. What other players have you tried? I'm in the market for a 2 CH SACD player and this looks like the one- or the 9000es used.

I have the DVP-999es (it's having trouble reading SACD on some discs) and an Onkyo SP-1000; I want something better and dedicated to SACD.

Prior to the XA5400ES, I've had or used the following players:

Sony SCD-C333ES
Sony SCD-C222ES
Sony DVP-NS3100ES
Sony DVP-NS9100ES
Sony SCD-XA9000ES
Sony SCD-XA777ES

Pioneer Elite DV-79AVI

I used all as stereo only players. The XA9000ES and XA777ES sounded exactly the same - both excellent. The DVP-NS3100ES was harsh and bright...the NS9100ES was a lot better, but still a little bright. The two changers were both very good. The Pioneer player was also very good, but it just wasn't as revealing as the XA9000ES, XA777ES and XA5400ES (the best of the top three).
RWetmore is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RWetmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brick, New Jersey
Posts: 3,434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 110
One thing to note about the XA777ES (in default 2 channel mode) is if after playing a regular CD, you play a hybrid SACD, the player will default to the CD layer and not the SACD layer of the disc. You have to then change to the SACD layer manually, which is annoying (it was to me anyway). The other option was pressing the CD/SACD button the player prior to inserting the disc - if you happen remember to do it beforehand.
RWetmore is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Member
 
SoundKernel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Gracias- the 5400 looks like a winner
SoundKernel is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 03:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RWetmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brick, New Jersey
Posts: 3,434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundKernel View Post

Gracias- the 5400 looks like a winner

It definitely is. It takes about 200-300 hours of use to fully break in, but once you get there, it's total sonic bliss.
RWetmore is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 01:41 AM
Member
 
mykyll2727's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWetmore View Post

It definitely is. It takes about 200-300 hours of use to fully break in, but once you get there, it's total sonic bliss.

Impressive that this player is better on both RBCD and SACD than the 9000ES, given that the 9kES was twice as expensive and >50% again heavier. Certainly all of that extra weight cannot be solely attributed to the 9kES' aluminum sides. How quickly technology advances and improves.

I have a STR-DA9000ES and had been giving serious thought to getting a XA9kES because of iLink. I must now give the 5400ES the top spot. I have two other Sony ES players a modded DVP-NC555ES (by Matt Anker of SACDmods.com) and a DVP-NS9100ES so we have experience with a mutual player. When it comes to analog playback there's really no comparison between my two. The 555ES is superior in every way. But when played with iLink and HATS the 9100ES is the better sounding machine. I had considered having it modded by Matt as the mod would give me balanced outs but the 5400ES will give that now. Unfortunately I can't use HDMI for MCH SACD. My reasoning for the XA9kES was that it's performance thru iLink may be superior to the 9100ES and it's analog may be better than my 555ES. Now I feel the 5400ES is probably the better choice for me as iLink will be moot for me when my DA9kES eventually dies. Also despite how much I love it I don't have much MCH SACD as there's just not alot of it that appeals to me. So one of the other players can handle that until I advance to HDMI.

Thanks for the review it's helped alot.
mykyll2727 is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RWetmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brick, New Jersey
Posts: 3,434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykyll2727 View Post

Impressive that this player is better on both RBCD and SACD than the 9000ES, given that the 9kES was twice as expensive and >50% again heavier. Certainly all of that extra weight cannot be solely attributed to the 9kES' aluminum sides. How quickly technology advances and improves.

It's mainly the quality of the DAC and output stage that determines the actual sound quality - not the build quality of the unit. I think most of the additional weight of the XA9000ES is probably from the unit's block metal sides and top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykyll2727 View Post

I have a STR-DA9000ES and had been giving serious thought to getting a XA9kES because of iLink. I must now give the 5400ES the top spot. I have two other Sony ES players a modded DVP-NC555ES (by Matt Anker of SACDmods.com) and a DVP-NS9100ES so we have experience with a mutual player. When it comes to analog playback there's really no comparison between my two. The 555ES is superior in every way. But when played with iLink and HATS the 9100ES is the better sounding machine. I had considered having it modded by Matt as the mod would give me balanced outs but the 5400ES will give that now. Unfortunately I can't use HDMI for MCH SACD. My reasoning for the XA9kES was that it's performance thru iLink may be superior to the 9100ES and it's analog may be better than my 555ES. Now I feel the 5400ES is probably the better choice for me as iLink will be moot for me when my DA9kES eventually dies. Also despite how much I love it I don't have much MCH SACD as there's just not alot of it that appeals to me. So one of the other players can handle that until I advance to HDMI.

Thanks for the review it's helped alot.

From what I understand the NS9100ES is every bit as good as the XA9000ES via i-link, so I wouldn't get one unless you also want it for its analog output section.
RWetmore is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Member
 
mykyll2727's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWetmore View Post

It's mainly the quality of the DAC and output stage that determines the actual sound quality - not the build quality of the unit. I think most of the additional weight of the XA9000ES is probably from the unit's block metal sides and top.



From what I understand the NS9100ES is every bit as good as the XA9000ES via i-link, so I wouldn't get one unless you also want it for its analog output section.

That's good to know. I've read claims that a clock upgrade has improved iLink in some units. I thought that maybe the XA9000ES' clock may have been better than the 9100ES. Thanks for the info. Looks like a 5400ES for me.

PS It's nice to chat with you on another forum other than Agoraquest.
mykyll2727 is offline  
Old 11-15-2008, 12:38 AM
T7T
Member
 
T7T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykyll2727 View Post

PS It's nice to chat with you on another forum other than Agoraquest.

Yeah, it's funny to see some people you know from other message boards using the same moniker.

I usually go by the name of The Seventh Taylor but that didn't work here.
T7T is offline  
Old 11-17-2008, 02:19 PM
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Here you are:

SONY SCD XA-5400ES SUPER AUDIO CD PLAYER

Crank up the volume and enjoy your music in incredible digital sound and clarity with the SCD-XA5400ES Super Audio CD (SACD) player. Incorporating an uncompressed digital output for the Direct Stream Digital® signal via HDMI, this digital audio interface is the perfect complement to the STR-DA4400ES ES 7.1-channel A/V receiver or other compatible products. This ES Series player includes audiophile-grade discrete components such as superb twin R-Core power transformers and gold-plated outputs. In addition to SACD playback, this player offers CD, CD-R and CD-RW playback capability.

List price: $1,499.99 Sale price: $1,199.92

http://eusa.stores.yahoo.net/soscdxasuauc.html
wse is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Member
 
FMTRVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm just in process of getting rid of my XA9000ES replaced with an Esoteric SA-60. I would have been interested in this, but no deal without the 5.1 Analog.

Jack
FMTRVT is offline  
Old 11-22-2008, 07:49 PM
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMTRVT View Post

I'm just in process of getting rid of my XA9000ES replaced with an Esoteric SA-60. I would have been interested in this, but no deal without the 5.1 Analog.

You are better off passing digital? And let you pre/pro do the DA conversion
wse is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 02:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
welwynnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Welwyn, Herts, UK
Posts: 976
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:


PS It's nice to chat with you on another forum other than Agoraquest. ;

Likewise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWetmore View Post

From what I understand the NS9100ES is every bit as good as the XA9000ES via i-link, so I wouldn't get one unless you also want it for its analog output section.

I'd second that. My friend's XA9000 sounded glorious, but I bet it wouldn't sound as good via analogue to a DA9000 as an NS9100 via i-link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykyll2727 View Post

That's good to know. I've read claims that a clock upgrade has improved iLink in some units. I thought that maybe the XA9000ES' clock may have been better than the 9100ES. Thanks for the info. Looks like a 5400ES for me.

I'm sure the XA9000 does have a better clock, but that's irrelevant with i-link, as the clock comes from the amp instead. The advantage of the 5400 seems to be in its analogue outputs, or in the possibility of using HATS/PQLS overt HDMI to a SOny or Pioneer amp with that facitlity. Neither of those scenarios are consistent with your DA9000 - are you planning to sell? (you were probably THE person that persuaded me to get mine three years ago!)

BR, Nick
welwynnick is offline  
Old 11-23-2008, 05:28 AM
Member
 
FMTRVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

You are better off passing digital? And let you pre/pro do the DA conversion

Actually I've pretty happy letting either the XA9000es or SA-60 do the DA and passing straight through analog.

I won't be HDMI capable until Arcam or Parasound come up with a new processor, unless I can talk myself into a Cary 11a.

Jack
FMTRVT is offline  
Old 11-24-2008, 01:11 PM
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMTRVT View Post

Actually I've pretty happy letting either the XA9000es or SA-60 do the DA and passing straight through analog. I won't be HDMI capable until Arcam or Parasound come up with a new processor, unless I can talk myself into a Cary 11a.

My SACD SCD-XA777ES works great but I would like on cable and digital.

Will Sony SCD-XA5400ES pass digital DSD multichannel through HDMi to a non Sony receiver?? Also stereo analogue is a - for me, Stereo is outdated and selfish as you have to sit in the sweet spot alone like a dog.

I like multichannel better hence Five Bower & Wilkins 802 Nautilus (3D & 2N)
wse is offline  
Old 11-24-2008, 01:27 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Kal Rubinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC + Connecticut
Posts: 28,658
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

Will Sony SCD-XA5400ES pass digital DSD multichannel through HDMi to a non Sony receiver??

It better.

Kal Rubinson

"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile
http://www.stereophile.com/category/music-round

Kal Rubinson is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 07:10 AM
Member
 
Disbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The only reason for me to buy the XA5400ES player is to obtain multi-channel SACD and no magazine has reviewed yet for surround. There seems to be a conspiracy in favour of two channel only WHY ? Multi Channel sounds far far superior. The other problem as Sony does not make one is to find a receiver or amplifier that decodes DSD to Analogue without first converting internally to PCM which decimates the sound. The resolving power of DSD is far greater than PCM Disbeliever
Disbeliever is offline  
Old 11-25-2008, 12:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
LS2JSTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Rubinson View Post

It better.

+1000.....My fingers are crossed.

05-1.3H BJC-3808-1.3H BJC-5080
LS2JSTS is offline  
Old 11-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Member
 
Disbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Why bother with 5.1 analogue when HDMI I.3a requires only one lead and sounds excellent ? The problem is to find a good amp/receiver that decodes DSD to Analogue without internally converting to decimating PCM
Disbeliever is offline  
Old 11-27-2008, 08:34 PM
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal Rubinson View Post

It better.

You never know with Sony. Oppo Blu Ray Player will also do SACD DSD with HDMi 1.3 Price they gave me will be between $499-$999 !!!!
wse is offline  
Old 11-28-2008, 09:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LS2JSTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

You never know with Sony. Oppo Blu Ray Player will also do SACD DSD with HDMi 1.3 Price they gave me will be between $499-$999 !!!!

My guess is 7-800 for the OPPO. Do we know for sure that it will do DSD, their newer players all send PCM don't they? After the 980, they seemed to move to decoding, then sending, with their SACD designs. It would be nice if the BR player gave us that option....Where did you hear that it would send DSD, and did they make it clear that it wasnt DSD as MCPCM?

05-1.3H BJC-3808-1.3H BJC-5080
LS2JSTS is offline  
Old 11-28-2008, 10:36 AM
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2JSTS View Post

My guess is 7-800 for the OPPO. Do we know for sure that it will do DSD, their newer players all send PCM don't they? After the 980, they seemed to move to decoding, then sending, with their SACD designs. It would be nice if the BR player gave us that option....Where did you hear that it would send DSD, and did they make it clear that it wasnt DSD as MCPCM?

I emailed Oppo directly and this is what they said.

"It will have multi-channel SACD DSD support over HDMI. Price has not been set, but it will be no less than $499.00 and no more than $999.00."
wse is offline  
Old 11-29-2008, 11:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
LS2JSTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

I emailed Oppo directly and this is what they said.

"It will have multi-channel SACD DSD support over HDMI. Price has not been set, but it will be no less than $499.00 and no more than $999.00."

Like I thought, DSD support doesn't neccesarily mean DSD stream over HDMI.

My guess is the OPPO will support DSD streamed as MCPCM over HDMI.....But I would like to be pleasantly surprised....

05-1.3H BJC-3808-1.3H BJC-5080
LS2JSTS is offline  
Old 11-29-2008, 11:48 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 17,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Liked: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2JSTS View Post

Like I thought, DSD support doesn't neccesarily mean DSD stream over HDMI.

My guess is the OPPO will support DSD streamed as MCPCM over HDMI.....But I would like to be pleasantly surprised....

Prepare to be pleasantly surprised. Nothing is certain until the hardware and firmware is final, but if the hardware is capable, it should offer both PCM and DSD over HDMI. The only reason the 983 DVD player did not offer this was a limitation of the hardware. That chip has been replaced with a newer version that is *supposed* to allow DSD.

Oppo's response: "It will have multi-channel SACD DSD support over HDMI" means just what it says. DSD over HDMI.
rdgrimes is offline  
Old 11-29-2008, 12:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
LS2JSTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post

Prepare to be pleasantly surprised. Nothing is certain until the hardware and firmware is final, but if the hardware is capable, it should offer both PCM and DSD over HDMI. The only reason the 983 DVD player did not offer this was a limitation of the hardware. That chip has been replaced with a newer version that is *supposed* to allow DSD.

Oppo's response: "It will have multi-channel SACD DSD support over HDMI" means just what it says. DSD over HDMI.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong....But I see more wiggle room in that statement than you guys are seeing......Then again, I'm a glass half empty kind of person......Either way, DSD or MCPCM, the OPPO will be a great option for many.

05-1.3H BJC-3808-1.3H BJC-5080
LS2JSTS is offline  
Old 12-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Member
 
Disbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sony do not make a receiver that decodes DSD direct to Analogue so despite using a XA5400ES you are getting PCM. This is the misleading nonsense that Sony says " The STR-DA5400ES receiver uses the full resolution of the DSD signal (32 bit) from input filtering through to processing the signal, then and only then does the amplifier at the final stage convert to PCM. This way you can ensure the full resolution of the DSD signal can be fully utiliised. This absolute blatant misleading rubbish. I am interested in finding out how the XA5400ES player sounds with surround sound SACD No Dealer in the UK will demonstrate it. I diid buy the 9000ES after a rave review in both Hi-Fi News & Stereophile and found it sounded very inferior on both RB & SACD compared to my 20 year old Marantz CD94 (modified) and sold it on at a considerable loss.
Disbeliever is offline  
Old 12-01-2008, 10:18 AM
wse
AVS Special Member
 
wse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disbeliever View Post

Sony do not make a receiver that decodes DSD direct to Analogue so despite using a XA5400ES you are getting PCM. This is the misleading nonsense that Sony says " The STR-DA5400ES receiver uses the full resolution of the DSD signal (32 bit) from input filtering through to processing the signal, then and only then does the amplifier at the final stage convert to PCM. This way you can ensure the full resolution of the DSD signal can be fully utiliised. This absolute blatant misleading rubbish. I am interested in finding out how the XA5400ES player sounds with surround sound SACD No Dealer in the UK will demonstrate it. I diid buy the 9000ES after a rave review in both Hi-Fi News & Stereophile and found it sounded very inferior on both RB & SACD compared to my 20 year old Marantz CD94 (modified) and sold it on at a considerable loss.

I have the SCD-XA777ES and it works beautifully. So you are saying it doesn't pass DSD?
wse is offline  
Old 12-01-2008, 10:27 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Kal Rubinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC + Connecticut
Posts: 28,658
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

I have the SCD-XA777ES and it works beautifully. So you are saying it doesn't pass DSD?

No, it only decodes DSD.

Kal Rubinson

"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile
http://www.stereophile.com/category/music-round

Kal Rubinson is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
eulogytool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the Oppo 980H, and use it only for my SACD's to send DSD to my Integra 9.8. Would a more expensive player like the Sony in this topic provide better sound quality, strictly sending the DSD stream to my Integra?
eulogytool is offline  
 
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off