Rush 5.1 re-releases being readied - Page 13 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
Reply
Thread Tools
post #361 of 388 Old 11-12-2012, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Snakes and Arrows was never meant to be a true DVD-Audio disc--it was one of the Music Video Interactive (MVI) DVDs that came out a few years ago, another format idea that almost promptly disintegrated. I own a copy of it, and although the Dolby 5.1 mix is okay, it's never going to match the quality of Moving Pictures or anything in the Sector sets. It was, by and large, a format experiment.

LineWalker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 388 Old 11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ca1ore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 1,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post

Finally, confirmed news from MusicTAP on the 2112 reissue. There will be three versions of the set: In addition to the previously mentioned Super Deluxe edition, which will have a CD and a Blu-ray Disc of the album, there will also be separate sets with the CD and either the Blu-ray or a DVD-Audio disc. Links to Amazon are up on the MusicTAP site (sorry I couldn't copy them over to here). Looking good... cool.gif

I wonder what is on the super deluxe version that isn't on the regular deluxe version?

Certainty and conviction are a sure sign you don't know what you're talking about! The world is not black and white, rather shades of grey!
ca1ore is offline  
post #363 of 388 Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Just got a look at the listing on Amazon for the Super Deluxe Edition of 2112, and it looks to be a grand package indeed. In fact, here's a description of all three versions, the SDE and the 2-disc Deluxe Editions:
Quote:
2112: DELUXE EDITIONS (DVD Version and Blu-Ray Version):
2 DISC: CD + DVD AUDIO/VIDEO
2 DISC: CD + BLU-RAY
Expanded artwork, liner notes, lyrics and unreleased photos by original album designer Hugh Syme. Brand new liner notes by David Fricke, Rolling Stone.
CD - Digitally remastered plus 3 unreleased bonus live tracks:
- Overture (Northland Coliseum, Edmonton, AB - June 25, 1981)
- The Temples of Syrinx (Northland Coliseum, Edmonton, AB - June 25, 1981)
- A Passage To Bangkok (Manchester Apollo, Manchester, England - June 17, 1980)

DVD AUDIO/VIDEO AND BLU-RAY CONTAIN:
- Digital Comic Book - experience the comic book formatted for widescreen televisions during playback of the album.
- Photo Gallery - unreleased photos and handwritten lyrics by Neil Peart
-DVD AUDIO/VIDEO SPECS:
-5.1 Surround Sound mix by Richard Chycki in PCM (DVD-Audio players) and 48kHz / 24-bit Dolby Digital (DVD-Video players)
- 96kHz / 24-bit PCM Stereo (DVD-Audio players) and 48kHz / 24-bit Dolby Digital Stereo (DVD-Video players)
-BLU-RAY SPECS:
-5.1 Surround Sound mix by Richard Chycki in 96kHz / 24-bit PCM and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 96kHz / 24-bit PCM Stereo

2112: SUPER DELUXE EDITION
2 DISC: CD + BLU-RAY version contained in hardbound book case
Housed in a hardbound book with a 40 page comic book by story artist Tom Hodges (Star Wars "The Clone Wars," The Simpson's "Treehouse of Horrors #17") and a 24 page book with expanded artwork, liner notes, lyrics and unreleased photos. New liner notes written by David Fricke, Rolling Stone.

Impressive, yes? And although it's expensive (Amazon currently has it for about $60-odd), the SDE is the set I'll be aiming for primarily. cool.gif

LineWalker is offline  
post #364 of 388 Old 11-20-2012, 11:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
shinksma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wandering the intertubes, on the way to damnation
Posts: 2,951
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post

Just got a look at the listing on Amazon for the Super Deluxe Edition of 2112, and it looks to be a grand package indeed. In fact, here's a description of all three versions, the SDE and the 2-disc Deluxe Editions:
Impressive, yes? And although it's expensive (Amazon currently has it for about $60-odd), the SDE is the set I'll be aiming for primarily. cool.gif

Interesting. Looks like Rush is learning a few tricks about offering Deluxe Editions (or "Super Deluxe", in this case), perhaps influenced by a certain Mr. Steven Wilson. (A certain Alex Lifeson did a guitar solo on FoaBP, and Neil Peart is friends with John Wesley, touring guitarist for PTree.) I certainly have almost all his Deluxe Editions (for some reason the live releases don't appeal to me, so I lack Anesthetize Deluxe, for example).

Pre-ordered both the SDE and Deluxe CD+BD editions - will monitor both for price drops, and make a cancellation the week before.

shinksma

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my captors.
shinksma is offline  
post #365 of 388 Old 11-21-2012, 08:36 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
As of today, MusicTAP has a picture or two of the cover art for the Deluxe Editions, and the package for the Super Deluxe Edition. From what I saw, the SDE is even more tempting than I thought it would be. eek.gif

They also posted some of the specs for the DVD-Audio version, but not for the Blu-ray.

LineWalker is offline  
post #366 of 388 Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
grubadub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,057
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post

As of today, MusicTAP has a picture or two of the cover art for the Deluxe Editions, and the package for the Super Deluxe Edition. From what I saw, the SDE is even more tempting than I thought it would be. eek.gif
They also posted some of the specs for the DVD-Audio version, but not for the Blu-ray.

my guess is the dvd-a and the bluray will sound the same - i'll probly go with the one that ask the least amount of money from me.
grubadub is online now  
post #367 of 388 Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control.

Just finished listening to the Blu-ray from the SDE...and boy, is it something. Richard C. has come up with a mix nearly as good as what he did for Moving Pictures, though to me it wasn't nearly as phenomenal. It's a great mix, no doubt, but it's only slightly a lesser caliber than MP. You'll have to listen to it yourself to know what I mean.

For me, the mix wasn't particularly strong in the left speakers, though this may be due to how my Blu-ray player operates. It's got a somewhat annoying feature that plays almost all audio sources as 7.1, regardless of the actual mix, and this may have had an effect on the mix. (Strangely enough, only Dolby sources remain unaffected by this feature, only DTS and PCM are affected. I can't turn it off because doing so would force all my discs into 5.1, again regardless of the actual mix.) I do have the DVD-Audio DE, so maybe I'll fire that one up later for a comparison test.

The other aspects of the disc are intriguing in their own right. The animated comic book-style art paneling serves its purpose well, drawing the listener into the world of 2112 quite easily, and it works well with the other songs too. I looked through the onscreen liner notes and credits also--didn't bother with the photo gallery or the separate lyrics section, but I had little doubt they reflected what was already in the package. On the whole, I would recommend getting this one, especially the SDE (if only for the cool packaging on that set).

LineWalker is offline  
post #368 of 388 Old 12-19-2012, 06:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
robertcharles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post

Just got a look at the listing on Amazon for the Super Deluxe Edition of 2112, and it looks to be a grand package indeed. In fact, here's a description of all three versions, the SDE and the 2-disc Deluxe Editions:
Impressive, yes? And although it's expensive (Amazon currently has it for about $60-odd), the SDE is the set I'll be aiming for primarily. cool.gif


Just got mine in the mail. I am cranking it now. I like the comic book- so does my son!


Keep cranking!

Robert



I saw them in Atlanta and Houston last month. They are fabulous!! Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - imagine that!
robertcharles is offline  
post #369 of 388 Old 12-19-2012, 07:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
robertcharles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post

Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control.
Just finished listening to the Blu-ray from the SDE...and boy, is it something. Richard C. has come up with a mix nearly as good as what he did for Moving Pictures, though to me it wasn't nearly as phenomenal. It's a great mix, no doubt, but it's only slightly a lesser caliber than MP. You'll have to listen to it yourself to know what I mean.
For me, the mix wasn't particularly strong in the left speakers, though this may be due to how my Blu-ray player operates. It's got a somewhat annoying feature that plays almost all audio sources as 7.1, regardless of the actual mix, and this may have had an effect on the mix. (Strangely enough, only Dolby sources remain unaffected by this feature, only DTS and PCM are affected. I can't turn it off because doing so would force all my discs into 5.1, again regardless of the actual mix.) I do have the DVD-Audio DE, so maybe I'll fire that one up later for a comparison test.
The other aspects of the disc are intriguing in their own right. The animated comic book-style art paneling serves its purpose well, drawing the listener into the world of 2112 quite easily, and it works well with the other songs too. I looked through the onscreen liner notes and credits also--didn't bother with the photo gallery or the separate lyrics section, but I had little doubt they reflected what was already in the package. On the whole, I would recommend getting this one, especially the SDE (if only for the cool packaging on that set).

I have the same situation with the left speakers it seems.
robertcharles is offline  
post #370 of 388 Old 12-19-2012, 07:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
holt7153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 3,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 119
that's odd-so it sounds like it's mixed hotter in the other channels?

***************************************
Condoms don't guarantee safe sex. A friend was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.
holt7153 is offline  
post #371 of 388 Old 12-19-2012, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
robertcharles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
The DD is fine, it is only the DTS that seems a little off in the left channels
robertcharles is offline  
post #372 of 388 Old 12-19-2012, 07:35 PM
AVS Special Member
 
holt7153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 3,275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 119

thanks-I'll check mine out when it arrives tomorrow.

***************************************
Condoms don't guarantee safe sex. A friend was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.
holt7153 is offline  
post #373 of 388 Old 12-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Advanced Member
 
Paul.R.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hollywood, California
Posts: 772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkshark View Post

Meant to chime in - ran into Geddy last week at TIFF - we chatted 5.1, and he said they've locked their Engineer in with the tapes ("he's got no life"), and that they plan on doing the same treatment for all their records.

Color me cynical, but I'm inclined to think that what may have been a plan in Ged's and/or the engineer's mind(s) to release "all their [Mercury?] records" with the "same [high resolution?] treatment" morphed into the Sector box sets once the idea hit UMG executives' desks. It's not my understanding that Rush/Anthem owns the Mercury albums. Do we really think that--after the box sets featuring one high rez release each--they're going to then go back and re-release on BD and/or DVD-A the albums from the Sector boxes that weren't high rez therein?

Having said that, 2112 is in the first Sector box and is of course now out on standalone DVD-A and BD. But at this pace, this is going to be a ~10-year project. I wish they would do a press release regarding the (high rez) plans so we'd know what the situation is. But methinks that the label may not even have decided, waiting to see how sales are . . .
Paul.R.S is offline  
post #374 of 388 Old 01-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
fsrenduro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 767
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got a chance to listen to 2112 in 5.1 24/96 on both a reference mix stage and in my home theater. I'm not at all impressed with the mix. Basically sounds like Pro Logic. The surrounds and center are pretty much just reverb with the left & right carrying the bulk of the music. Neil's drums have about a 30 degree spread and none of his drum rolls go anywhere but center. I don't do a ton of DVD-A stuff but I guess I'm spoiled by the Elton John stuff. Too bad, opportunity missed.

Quote:
don't insult my intelligents
fsrenduro is offline  
post #375 of 388 Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 AM
Member
 
mumps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa Canada
Posts: 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsrenduro View Post

Got a chance to listen to 2112 in 5.1 24/96 on both a reference mix stage and in my home theater. I'm not at all impressed with the mix. Basically sounds like Pro Logic. The surrounds and center are pretty much just reverb with the left & right carrying the bulk of the music. Neil's drums have about a 30 degree spread and none of his drum rolls go anywhere but center. I don't do a ton of DVD-A stuff but I guess I'm spoiled by the Elton John stuff. Too bad, opportunity missed.

They should have gotten Steven Wilson to do the mixing for them.

Chris
mumps is offline  
post #376 of 388 Old 01-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Newbie
 
Boring Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boring, OR
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sadly - very disappointed with Moving Pictures in the bass department....
Boring Tree is offline  
post #377 of 388 Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Member
 
GZAP1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring Tree View Post

Sadly - very disappointed with Moving Pictures in the bass department....

I have the BD-A version and am also disappointed. Overall it sounds somewhat compressed. Drums have nowhere near the impact that they should. Same problem I have with the Genesis SACD Boxes. The 2 ELP releases sound excellent. I would love to have some more Rush Hi Rez but am afraid it will be the same quality. Have been disappointed in Rush Releases since I got the Rio DVD back in 03 and was treated to high quality crowd noise! The music is in there somewhere.
GZAP1 is offline  
post #378 of 388 Old 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Newbie
 
Boring Tree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boring, OR
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would have to go back and listen to my regular Moving Pictures CD - but I seemed to remember it having better punch. I know I used to listen to that album A LOT and really enjoyed hearing it loud. The new disc did not suggest cranking it at all to me.

Another album that I feel the normal CD is better is the "black" album from Metallica. It sounds like since the bass player had left the group - they wanted to totally edit his part out of the surround mix.

And yes - certainly the care that Mr. Wilson puts into his work shows up in the two ELP releases. Interesting to compare to compare the Lucky Man mix from the old disc (bonus track from Brain Salad Surgery) to the new one. I can't think of another case where we have two different approaches to the same song in surround. They're both excellent in my opinion - just different.
Boring Tree is offline  
post #379 of 388 Old 12-08-2014, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Some news to revive this thread with: MusicTAP said today that there will be a BD-Audio release of Fly by Night due out on January 27th. Only preliminary, since there's no word yet on whether or not it's the same 5.1 mix as the DVD-Audio in the Sector 1 set. Will keep looking and advise.

LineWalker is offline  
post #380 of 388 Old 12-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
Paul.R.S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hollywood, California
Posts: 772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post
Some news to revive this thread with: MusicTAP said today that there will be a BD-Audio release of Fly by Night due out on January 27th. Only preliminary, since there's no word yet on whether or not it's the same 5.1 mix as the DVD-Audio in the Sector 1 set. Will keep looking and advise.
Thanks for posting word. I got the Sector 3 box set as a gift but held off on the other two due to mixed reviews regarding technical problems (see Amazon customer reviews). I don't need the CD remasters from the box sets so I'm looking forward to at least--hopefully--standlone BD releases of the three albums that were released on DVD-A in connection with these box sets.
Paul.R.S is offline  
post #381 of 388 Old 12-11-2014, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Some more news from MusicTAP on the Rush BD of Fly By Night: It now appears that Mercury Records is doing BD-Audio reissues of all three DVD-Audio titles in the Sector sets, this one and both A Farewell to Kings and Signals. Kings will come out sometime in April, followed by Signals in August. All should feature stereo and 5.1 mixes in 96KHz/24-bit, most likely the same mixes as the DVD-Audio discs. (In the case of Signals, I can only hope it will include the original version of "Subdivisions," and not the slightly re-edited version that I heard on the DVD.)

Additionally, there will also be vinyl reissues of pretty much every Rush album in the Mercury catalog, starting with Fly By Night and going all the way to A Show of Hands over the course of the next year. Each album will also include digital download rights to that album's music. (One can only hope that the remaining albums get the high-res treatment in the future.)

LineWalker is offline  
post #382 of 388 Old 01-26-2015, 10:33 PM
Member
 
JimSatala777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have moving pictures, 2112,and presto on BD audio
JimSatala777 is online now  
post #383 of 388 Old 01-27-2015, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LineWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSatala777 View Post
I have moving pictures, 2112,and presto on BD audio
Uh...Presto on BD-Audio? Last I looked, that title wasn't even on the table for that kind of release.

Presto was the band's first album from Atlantic, and none of that catalog has been subject to Blu-ray reissue yet. All the reissues are for the Mercury catalog. I do know Presto was recently reissued as an SACD; that's what you may have instead. But not on Blu-ray yet. (Unless someone cooked up a disc themselves.)

On the other hand, today was the release date for the BD-Audio for Fly By Night. I couldn't get it today because of the blizzard, so I'll have to wait a bit before snagging a copy. I wonder if anyone else here managed to get it in the meantime...

LineWalker is offline  
post #384 of 388 Old 01-27-2015, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Tornado Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineWalker View Post
Uh...Presto on BD-Audio? Last I looked, that title wasn't even on the table for that kind of release.

Presto was the band's first album from Atlantic, and none of that catalog has been subject to Blu-ray reissue yet. All the reissues are for the Mercury catalog. I do know Presto was recently reissued as an SACD; that's what you may have instead. But not on Blu-ray yet. (Unless someone cooked up a disc themselves.)

On the other hand, today was the release date for the BD-Audio for Fly By Night. I couldn't get it today because of the blizzard, so I'll have to wait a bit before snagging a copy. I wonder if anyone else here managed to get it in the meantime...
Waiting impatiently for my copy. Shipped early this morning, hope to have it late tomorrow or Thursday....
Tornado Red is online now  
post #385 of 388 Unread Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Senior Member
 
weekendtoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Northern MN
Posts: 411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 60
I was pretty under-whelmed by Moving Pictures (DVD-A). Just sounded a bit sterile and the mix uninspiring.


Are any of the other Blu Ray or DVD-A releases any better?


I've had 2112 queued up for some time but can't quite pull the trigger. It's a shame because I really like the band and their music.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

weekendtoy is offline  
post #386 of 388 Unread Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Tornado Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendtoy View Post
I was pretty under-whelmed by Moving Pictures (DVD-A). Just sounded a bit sterile and the mix uninspiring.


Are any of the other Blu Ray or DVD-A releases any better?


I've had 2112 queued up for some time but can't quite pull the trigger. It's a shame because I really like the band and their music.
I'm almost through the first listen of Fly By Night in 5.1 on the blu ray and my impression so far is....meh. It's not spectacular, or terrible. Over on the SH forum they're saying the hi rez d/l is the one to have, not the BD.

If you're interested in 2112 on blu, it's fantastic, highly recommended.
Tornado Red is online now  
post #387 of 388 Unread Today, 08:34 AM
Senior Member
 
weekendtoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Northern MN
Posts: 411
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado Red View Post
If you're interested in 2112 on blu, it's fantastic, highly recommended.

Thanks for the recommendation. Ordered!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

weekendtoy is offline  
post #388 of 388 Unread Today, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Tornado Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendtoy View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Ordered!
Hope you enjoy it, let us know. The BD 5.1 mix is pretty sweet, lots of 'crankability'
Tornado Red is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Surround Music Formats

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off